Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Guys Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Advice Please (475 Views)

Guys Advice Me / Please Guys Advice Me Wisely / Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Advice Please by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
HE get this lady we we run things just romance .Even after it was obvious it wasn't going to work she kept coming to my place at one time or the other . one day she came around and left with some of my stuff(cloths and i know she does not need them) and promised to return but just wouldn't ... i have tried everything to no avail... she is saying i must take her out before she returns them.. am not even in the mood .... Guys please i need scope how to get my things back? i have tried everything i can she is saying unless there is an outing....

Any scope guys... please
Re: Guys Advice Please by biggy00000(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
Take her out.

Rmba she didn't say u shld take her to an eatry, cinema or beach. Just TAKE HER OUT
Re: Guys Advice Please by Aykush(m): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
Mumu undecided
Re: Guys Advice Please by MJBOLT: 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
she wants you to fvck her

yobepikin:
HE get this lady we we run things just romance .Even after it was obvious it wasn't going to work she kept coming to my place at one time or the other . one day she came around and left with some of my stuff(cloths and i know she does not need them) and promised to return but just wouldn't ... i have tried everything to no avail... she is saying i must take her out before she returns them.. am not even in the mood .... Guys please i need scope how to get my things back? i have tried everything i can she is saying unless there is an outing....

Any scope guys... please
Re: Guys Advice Please by soberdrunk(m): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ha!!! She left with your clothes!! Ha JIBI JIBI JIBI JIBI!! Right now your clothes are in her prohets house right next to 6 burning candles, three red, two black, one white and one green candle. The only solution is for you to put her in one hotel,order 9bottles of gulder to that room and invite me then leave me and her for '2 days' so i can connect with her on a spiritual level to free you from bondage........ angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Advice Please by greatnaija01: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
BABA based on who u be....
you supposed don understand say the girl wan do JAZZ for your matter.... FORGET THE CLOTHES and run for ya life.

if na EDO/DELTA girl, just go pray make your money no enter one chance. She wan trap u o.

I hail.

Any scope guys... please
Re: Guys Advice Please by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
soberdrunk:
Ha!!! She left with your clothes!! Ha JIBI JIBI JIBI JIBI!! Right now your clothes her in her prohets house right next to 6 burning candles, three red, two black, one white and one green candle. The only solution is for you to put her in one hotel,order 9bottles of gulder to that room and invite me then leave me and her for '2 days' so i can connect with her on a spiritual level to free you from bondage........ angry

You are crazy grin grin grin
Re: Guys Advice Please by habsydiamond(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
How babe go pack ur clothes.. is she selling okrika..if so no dey surprise if u see ur cloth on top one okada man for Ur area...
Re: Guys Advice Please by ojun50(m): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
Jss wetin u dey op
Re: Guys Advice Please by StrongandMighty: 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
Just dump her!!

(1) (Reply)

The Waiting Man / Things You Can Do With Your Partner That Does Not Involve Spending Money / After Asking Her Out On Facebook, He Denies Her On Instagram... Men Are Scum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.