Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right (29884 Views)

"You're Just Perfect For Me" - Banky W Gushes Over Wife, Adesua As She Clocks 35 / Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: 'This Is Sunshine In Human Form' / Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
freecocoa:
I have a feeling she knows, I don’t know why though but, it’s just there. grin
of course she'd know...so all the PDA for the gram get as e be

1 Like

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Nature8(m): 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by sweetilicious(f): 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamD18:
Get her pregnant with your frying-pan shaped head.
She will get pregnant.Allow them to do their thing
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Boss13: 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
This is immaturity. I don’t know if he was speaking to his wife, his wife’s friends, his friends or the public. If you want to appreciate your wife, do it privately and not on social media.

The medium of communication is inappropriate. If you want the public to know how much you love your wife, then let the public know.
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by safarigirl(f): 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
freecocoa:
I have a feeling she knows, I don’t know why though but, it’s just there. grin
of course she knows

Some marriages are contract marriages. Both parties understand that they need each other to build their business (marriage), so, they overlook faults because it is part of the contract.

Does this not all seem rather arranged?

Adesuwa needed a sharp boost to the top of her career, Banky needed a redirection of his, he also had plans to join politics and nobody would vote for a perceived irresponsible man.... At 37 and without a wife, he needed to change his marriage status to be taken seriously in society.

From the word go, this marriage has just looked very arranged. It's quite shady, but I wish them the best of luck in it, they surely won't be the first to have this sort of marriage and some others have made a success of it, so, why not Banky and Adesuwa?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burnaboy Attempts To Step On A Fan's Face During Stage Performance [PICS+VIDEO] / Nollywood Stars At Ex-Army Chief, Minimah's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.