Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,288 members, 7,881,070 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:51 AM

Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank (34164 Views)

BBNaija's Laycon Goes Shirtless In Photoshoot / TY Bello Compares Her Height With Eniafe Momodu At GTB Fashion Weekend / Kizito Ovie Efeotor AKA Oga Kizito Slays In Photoshoot, Announces New Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by enemyofprogress: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2018
Lucifer66:

Cancer isn't an STD undecided
Na wa sha
all I know be sey she go infect you with something
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by marvin905(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2018
She's beautiful..
Hopes she gets pregnant soon
Well God knows best

Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2018
safarigirl:
Joke Silva remained Joke Silva for most of her acting career even after marrying Olu Jacobs.

Chimamanda Adichie is still Chimamanda Adichie, despite being married at least five years now

Sometimes, women don't change the names with which they started their careers, especially in the entertainment industry, because change of name can be very technical and can mess with contracts, royalties, rights, amongst other sources of revenue. So, to ensure that nobody is confused or bamboozled, women stick with the names they started their careers with. She may eventually change it, but that will take some time

If Banky wanted her bearing Wellington in her career, he should have come before she made a name off the surname 'Etomi'
I get your point. Etomi is her marketing strategy and she has every right to stick to it. I'd allow my life stick to it too if the name had gotten her far. No biggie, it won't make her love him less if she has sense.
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2018
tintingz:
Most Female Celebrities still stick to their maiden name because of their brand.

Do most people, companies, industries know Adesua Wellington?

True. I got you.
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by ksam(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2018
iIt still baffles me how Banky w is yet to get this girl pregnant, even if her womb is blocked i would have fvcked it open
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by younglupe(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2018
Adesua is quite an amazing beauty to behold. Banky W is lucky to have her as a wife. I hope she stays true in her marriage like this, and won't get influenced by some of these ones whose stock in trade is to show unclothedness on social circles.
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by cocolacec(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This girl is unarguably Nigeria's most beautiful barren woman.
Why do you conclude she is barren,what if the husband has problem.Remember the husband was treated for cancer before marriage.A man who has taken chemotherapy must wait for sonetime to have children so they dont have abnormalities.

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 14, 2018
She is truly beautiful.

Be Atikulated! Get ready branded PDP souvenirs for the campaign season.

Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by enemyofprogress: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2018
Lucifer66:

Cancer isn't an STD undecided
Na wa sha

Can you kiss your boo or bae in the president of your parents?
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by ijomaSN(f): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2018
sad
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by ehinmowo: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
One word - Flawless!

Two words - Supernatural Beauty!

Can you see what makeup has done to your brain?
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by braine(m): 11:32am On Nov 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This girl is unarguably Nigeria's most beautiful barren woman.

This is just a wrong thing to say. angry

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by wiseone28: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2018
ominilongest:
When she go lipsrsealed
Pregnant

Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by Lucifer66(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2018
enemyofprogress:

Can you kiss your boo or bae in the president of your parents?
'president'
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by HORLADSTAR(m): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2018
when will this girl get belle, we don dey expect pikin o

Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by OvaSabi1(f): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Sirheny007:
Wow!
Adesua Etomi
The beautiful queen that has vehemently refused to get pregnant.

For your mind now, you have made a comment. My prayer to you is that may the world say this to your daughters, wife and sisters when they start having the slightest delay in conceiving.
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by OvaSabi1(f): 11:48am On Nov 14, 2018
ksam:
iIt still baffles me how Banky w is yet to get this girl pregnant, even if her womb is blocked i would have fvcked it open
Even a primary school drop out knows that is not how pregnancies happen.
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by AntiWailer: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
menh this girl is beautiful I won't lie. You hardly find any negative thing to bodyshame her with. She's portable, have nice dentition, nice skin, etc.

But how banky W with his DAF head made this girl fell for him is one mysterious thing I just don't understand. grin

One of the seventh wonders.
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by OvaSabi1(f): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2018
marvin905:
She's beautiful..
Hopes she gets pregnant soon
Well God knows best

Amen. Yours is the only sensible comment here, among others. I am guessing that you are a mature family man.
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by Tomoyayi(m): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
menh this girl is beautiful I won't lie. You hardly find any negative thing to bodyshame her with. She's portable, have nice dentition, nice skin, etc.

But how banky W with his DAF head made this girl fell for him is one mysterious thing I just don't understand. grin

Only women know what they truly want
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by OvaSabi1(f): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2018
uniqueboi:
Na why she no wan get belle. Make she dae snap up n dan

I pray someone says this about your children when they start having the slightest delay in conceiving.
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2018
ehinmowo:

Can you see what makeup has done to your brain?

Yeah, even if it was a painting ...it's still flawless!

I'd like you to make your girl up and let's see ... wink
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by Navalsadiq(m): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kastonkastroll:

its simple bro gud girls luv the bad guyz
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by ajebuter(f): 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Abeg go and burn for your husband jo

'Burn' ko

Roast ni.

Werey Oshogbi tongue tongue
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by femi4: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kastonkastroll:

her nose
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by enemyofprogress: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
ajebuter:

'Burn' ko

Roast ni.

Werey Oshogbi tongue tongue

who is this again? Naija babes just dey rush me,is it a crime to be handsome and rich?
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by ajebuter(f): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
enemyofprogress:
who is this again? Naija babes just dey rush me,is it a crime to be handsome and rich?

Alafishe.... tongue tongue
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by enemyofprogress: 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
ajebuter:

Alafishe.... tongue tongue
speak English please
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by Davidzy23(m): 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
she is an epitome of beauty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat / Names Of Paul And Anita Okoye's Twins: Nathan Obinna Okoye & Nadia Adaobi Okoye / Adekunle Gold Celebrates Simi On Her 33rd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.