Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,897 members, 7,915,620 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:00 AM

Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank (34183 Views)

BBNaija's Laycon Goes Shirtless In Photoshoot / TY Bello Compares Her Height With Eniafe Momodu At GTB Fashion Weekend / Kizito Ovie Efeotor AKA Oga Kizito Slays In Photoshoot, Announces New Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by gwama: 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Why every time, her beak bird nose is retouched ?? cool cool
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by gwama: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Sirheny007:
Wow!
Adesua Etomi
The beautiful queen that has vehemently refused to get pregnant.

Have you ever seen a woman in Africa refuse to get pregnant? It is rather her spiritual husband who refuses her any pregnancy. cool cool At this point, she will need a fiv and still has her if her spiritual husband realizes he can complicate her pregnancy. undecided
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by Constantiney: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
My God.
Its like every slowpoke in this world gathered on this thread.

When will she "born"? That's what you idi.ots care about really?
And they also call these filthy beings humans, the same specie as me?

Smh.
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by ademijuwonlo(f): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lucifer66:
Cancer isn't an STD undecided Na wa sha
HPV that causes Cervical cancer is sexually transmitted.
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by Slikbae: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
Thanks, cancer isn't an STD.
enemyofprogress:
she go infect you with cancer o
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by Icon79(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
To the woman he said,

“I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
with painful labor you will give birth to children.
Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you.”
Genesis 3:16

Listen, any woman who insists on retaining her maiden name after marriage should better remain in her father's house, OK. As for me and my household, we don't play that shis, OK!

O pari

safarigirl:
Joke Silva remained Joke Silva for most of her acting career even after marrying Olu Jacobs.

Chimamanda Adichie is still Chimamanda Adichie, despite being married at least five years now

Sometimes, women don't change the names with which they started their careers, especially in the entertainment industry, because change of name can be very technical and can mess with contracts, royalties, rights, amongst other sources of revenue. So, to ensure that nobody is confused or bamboozled, women stick with the names they started their careers with. She may eventually change it, but that will take some time

If Banky wanted her bearing Wellington in her career, he should have come before she made a name off the surname 'Etomi'
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by marvin905(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
OvaSabi1:

Amen. Yours is the only sensible comment here, among others. I am guessing that you are a mature family man.

family man ke..
am not even close to that..
nevertheless I hate the criticism against her for not being pregnant she isn't God..
God knows best

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by Onyi22(f): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This girl is unarguably Nigeria's most beautiful barren woman.
May God have mercy on u
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by Ayobami7(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank by gwama: 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
Dpharisee:
Please always refer to her as Mrs Adesua Wellington to differentiate from Baby Mamas who equate themselves to her, I mean titles like Whizkid Baby Mama, Davido third baby mama, Flavour second baby mama angry

It is only in Africa that we always look for reference to husband to exist, elsewhere in the powerful countries, whether you are married or not, you always wear your dad's name until you die. Does the name of the husband feed you ?? cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Rolls On Ground As Zlatan Ibile Follows Her On Instagram / Timaya’s First Daughter, Emmanuella Lovely In New Photos / Tonto Dikeh Gets Ready For Valentines Day, Shares Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.