Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

In Your Brian By Sola Isola - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Your Brian By Sola Isola (241 Views)

2023: Why Afenifere Is Supporting Obi, Not Tinubu _ Sola Ebiseni / Article Of The Week: Time Is Life By Sola Isola @sola_isola @gospelaffairsng / How To Accumulate Sustainable Wealth By Brian Tracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Your Brian By Sola Isola by solaisola(m): 5:49am On Nov 15, 2018
https://gospelaffairs.com.ng/articles/in-your-brian-by-sola-isola/

In your brains

Life could be easier if we decide to take things easy. God created man and put a brain in the skull of a man. And the brain controls all human activity, another thing to note is that the size of the human brain does not really vary(to the best of my knowledge) but the level of implementation and utilization of the brain depends on the user.

That indicates that each and everyone of us has the right to decide either to choose to make their brain work or not. So many people we see around today are just moving around because they have refuse to make a proper use of their brain.

God designed the brain like a tank of thought. That is what you are supposed to use to create a well loving environment for your self. The brain that is left dormant will create for the owner a dormant. Have you ever thought about this before, if God had wanted man to be a robot. He will pack our brain and put it in heaven, then control us with a remote.

Then we will not be able to make decisions on our own, we will be operated with a remote control from above and then some people will have the remote on earth will not become powerful. But God is a God of principles. He gave men the right to decide which club to belong in life. I need to say that people who are great today, most people who are rich today are product of good and great thought, they have understood the power behind the brain.

There is a story i came across sometime ago about Bill Gate, the richest man in the world. At the age of 12, Bill’s mother can find him. she had looked for him and was tired, all of a sudden she bumped into him at the basement of the house and screamed at him what have you been doing here i have looked for you all around and Bill Gate told the mother, “Mum am thinking, don’t you think”. No wonder he is the world richest man in the world today.

There are actually three ways to it
1) God gave us the brain, so we could think and let him rest. So many people are depending so much on God that they want God to think for them. Under-utilizing the brain God gave them and thinking its because they have faith in God. Let me say here that an underutilized brain will end up a mediocre. Stand up today and think outside the box.

2) God gave you that brain so that you could think like Him. Man was created in God image, isn’t it? In other words, God has a brain and you also have, If God had not thought about creating men we will not be here today so why wont you think.

3) God gave us the brain so we could connect with him. If you go to a cyber cafe. There is always a master computer where all other computer source data from. Interestingly everything that is done on other computer could be monitored and controlled from that computer. This same thing is applicable to us, God created this brain so that we could connect with Him while thinking, because He is the source.

Take a timeout today to think about what a situation you are in, you will be surprised of the result.

https://gospelaffairs.com.ng/articles/in-your-brian-by-sola-isola/
Re: In Your Brian By Sola Isola by CityNGR: 5:50am On Nov 15, 2018
There's only one Olusola Isola.... A communications guru...who are you?
Re: In Your Brian By Sola Isola by solaisola(m): 5:24am On Nov 19, 2018
well, i am who i am. That can not change. There are almost 8billion people in the world, you cant conclude that there is only one person somewhere. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Titbits: California Wildfires: Number Of Missing Leaps To 631 / Killing Commendatore Book Free | Best Books 2018 / The Wedding Date Book Free | Best Books 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.