Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:51 AM

Ladies Why????? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why????? (3163 Views)

Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? / Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Why????? by mrblessed(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2018
LightQueen:
Nawa oo. Okada rider, keke driver, etc they are all human beings biko, there is nothing wrong there.
To me the most important thing. is the love, understanding, trying to succeed in life. Anybody can approach me abeg, besides you don't even know if the same guy you ignored would be someone more useful in future, you might even need his help in future. There is nothing bad supporting him to succeed if at all there is true love, give him your support, prayers and love I bet you will not regret it.
Some girls thinking money is everything undecided or dressing on suit. A guy can test you from the beginning by dressing anyhow when of a truth he is a millionaire cheesy Abeg is not everything that centers on money. Ah let me drop pen here cheesy

I know someone will come and quote me and start uttering rubbish, na to just ignore, my own be say I don talk my mind if you don't like my post just ignore undecided
You have written like someone with functional brain. However, we mustn't ignore the fact that every society is sharply stratified along social status which reinforces how we think and behave. Yet individual preferences -- just like you have stated your opinion about dating -- occasionally shatter this glass ceiling. Even though we agree it is wrong to look down on people based on their occupation, everyone has the right to choose whom to date. Maybe the advocacy should be on polite refusal of advances.
Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2018
mrblessed:
You have written like someone with functional brain. However, we mustn't ignore the fact that every society is sharply stratified along social status which reinforces how we think and behave. Yet individual preferences -- just like you have stated your opinion about dating -- occasionally shatter this glass ceiling. Even though we agree it is wrong to look down on people based on their occupation, everyone has the right to choose whom to date. Maybe the advocacy should be on polite refusal of advances.
True. wink
Re: Ladies Why????? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2018
chenzen:
the reality is... a bike man who knows his onions well and is self-aware of his status will never approach or have the balls to chike or talk with the likes of any lady with high class, money, success and standards or even the regular out of school drop-outs lingering around the neighborhood.

There is no class driving Okada up and down the streets of Lagos and expect the likes of Genevieve Nnaji or Fatimah the daughter of one Imam in ur street to give u some attention while u attempt to woo her... even if u make 100k daily as an Okada man.

There are rules in dating. There are ladies u can never get to date u no matter how much u love or like them, u 'll just av to bottle ur feelings and take a walk and if u insist u might end up making a fool of urself...

The problem is not the lady, The problem is you.

Step up.

Finally!! a rational thinking from a guy, tell them oo.
Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 17, 2018
funmisticqueen:
if u dress like riffraff you will be treated like riffraff
LOL I wonder myself why am like a preacher toward you...
Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 17, 2018
xendra:
Are you people mad sef? Must a lady date every thing that approaches her in the name of a man? Aren't ladies suppose to have standards? If a mad woman tell you she likes you will you accept her?

There are ladies who want to date that bike man but he will say they are too local. It's like knowing you can only afford aloko but choose to walk into an expensive boutique, they'll just chase you out. (With price if they are too nice)
my sentiments exactly
Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 17, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Finally!! a rational thinking from a guy, tell them oo.
hmm
Re: Ladies Why????? by jobonnairaland: 10:12am On Nov 17, 2018
LightQueen:
Nawa oo. Okada rider, keke driver, etc they are all human beings biko, there is nothing wrong there.
To me the most important thing. is the love, understanding, trying to succeed in life. Anybody can approach me abeg, besides you don't even know if the same guy you ignored would be someone more useful in future, you might even need his help in future. There is nothing bad supporting him to succeed if at all there is true love, give him your support, prayers and love I bet you will not regret it.
Some girls thinking money is everything undecided or dressing on suit. A guy can test you from the beginning by dressing anyhow when of a truth he is a millionaire cheesy Abeg is not everything that centers on money. Ah let me drop pen here cheesy

I know someone will come and quote me and start uttering rubbish, na to just ignore, my own be say I don talk my mind if you don't like my post just ignore undecided
Girl, you made a lot of sense. You're one in a million. My own brother is a good example of this. cheesy
Re: Ladies Why????? by carter009(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2018
Must you use harsh words on people, are u really okay, please stop disgracing yourself all they time.
funmisticqueen:
if u dress like riffraff you will be treated like riffraff
Re: Ladies Why????? by Auladimeji1: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2018
I don't know for some guys,I can never allow my child(ren) to marry someone below their grades and I can never woo someone below my standard.Nigerians love unnecessary argument, any lady can choose whoever she wants forget all this silly marriage talk angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 17, 2018
jobonnairaland:
Girl, you made a lot of sense. You're one in a million. My own brother is a good example of this. cheesy
smiley
Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2018
carter009:
Must you use harsh words on people, are u really okay, please stop disgracing yourself all they time.
why would a sane adult leave his house with bathroom slippers. it shows lack of propiety and decorum and yet he expects to be treated like a gentleman
Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 17, 2018
anigbajumo:

Is like u are suffering from mental disorder, u still av the gut to use the word "general".Pls speak only for the transport workers u av met b4 not all......
agbero spotted.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why????? by highqueen(f): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2018
funmisticqueen:
why would a sane adult leave his house with bathroom slippers. it shows lack of propiety and decorum and yet he expects to be treated like a gentleman
Lol.

grin grin
Re: Ladies Why????? by anigbajumo(m): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2018
funmisticqueen:
agbero spotted.

Ode,am a truck transporter and a student.Am making wat a some banker earn in two months in less than one week coz am driving one of my father's truck.You ar one of those idio**t that always think a transporter is as low life has ur entire generation....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2018
anigbajumo:

Ode,am a truck transporter and a student.Am making wat a some banker earn in two months in less than one week coz am driving one of my father's truck.You ar one of those idio**t that always think a transporter is as low life has ur entire generation....
it is even worse
Re: Ladies Why????? by babyfaceafrica: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2018
chenzen:
the reality is... a bike man who knows his onions well and is self-aware of his status will never approach or have the balls to chike or talk with the likes of any lady with high class, money, success and standards or even the regular out of school drop-outs lingering around the neighborhood.

There is no class driving Okada up and down the streets of Lagos and expect the likes of Genevieve Nnaji or Fatimah the daughter of one Imam in ur street to give u some attention while u attempt to woo her... even if u make 100k daily as an Okada man.

There are rules in dating. There are ladies u can never get to date u no matter how much u love or like them, u 'll just av to bottle ur feelings and take a walk and if u insist u might end up making a fool of urself...

The problem is not the lady, The problem is you.

Step up.
while I agree men should step up...no man should step up for a lady..they should step up to better their lives..because no matter how much you have and how famous you are....ladies will still disappoint you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
while I agree men should step up...no man should step up for a lady..they should step up to better their lives..because no matter how much you have and how famous you are....ladies will still disappoint you
u don't walk into dating with too much expectations... nothing in life is certain. Even ur breath. thread carefully. Stepping up is relative, brother!!!
Re: Ladies Why????? by babyfaceafrica: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2018
chenzen:
u don't walk into dating with too much expectations... nothing in life is certain. Even ur breath. thread carefully. Stepping up is relative, brother!!!
are you saying I should step up to gain women attention and love?...
Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
are you saying I should step up to gain women attention and love?...
like attracts like. there is a reason a princess always falls in love with a prince. vice versa
Re: Ladies Why????? by jobonnairaland: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2018
chenzen:
like attracts like. there is a reason a princess always falls in love with a prince. vice versa
That's not always true.

Just be yourself, work hard and demonstrate a high level of intelligence, women would always like you and want to come over and spend some time with you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why????? by Androidking: 11:26am On Nov 17, 2018
Auladimeji1:
I don't know for some guys,I can never allow my child(ren) to marry someone below their grades and I can never woo someone below my standard.Nigerians love unnecessary argument, any lady can choose whoever she wants forget all this silly marriage talk angry

U guys are getting it all wrong.

Any one has d right to regect any one both high class or low class,

the point here is, they (both girls and guys) don't have to insult the guy,or girl or embarrass the guy or girl in the name of choosing a class or level,

Same thing with guys too u don't have to embarrass or insult a girl for approaching u, especially publicly that's d major point of this thread.
Re: Ladies Why????? by Androidking: 11:26am On Nov 17, 2018
Auladimeji1:

U guys are getting it all wrong.

Any one has d right to regect any one both high class or low class,

the point here is, they (both girls and guys) don't have to insult the guy,or girl or embarrass the guy or girl in the name of choosing a class or level,

Same thing with guys too u don't have to embarrass or insult a girl for approaching u, especially publicly that's d major point of this thread.
Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2018
jobonnairaland:
That's not always true.

Just be yourself, work hard and demonstrate a high level of intelligence, women would always like you and want to come over and spend some time with you.
sure... she can spend some time with the guy as a friend but might have no business dating the intelligent him... she may be attracted to him... but it may not be enough for her to date him.

This is relative. Dating in this present time is beyond love, its beyond the likeness and more.

But it has so much to do with status which encompasses - class, Education, finance, Background, Philosophy, Denomination, Looks & appearance everything revolving around logic.

Make no mistakes about the point here.

If the guy doesn't measure up with her in status.
The chances for him dating her is 0%... his place is the friendzone
Re: Ladies Why????? by babyfaceafrica: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2018
chenzen:
if I hear.. abeg every mallam.with his kettle
Re: Ladies Why????? by jobonnairaland: 11:53am On Nov 17, 2018
chenzen:
sure... she can spend some time with the guy as a friend but might have no business dating the intelligent him... she may be attracted to him... but it may not be enough for her to date him.

This is relative. Dating in this present time is beyond love, its beyond the likeness and more.

But it has so much to do with status which encompasses - class, Education, finance, Background, Philosophy, Denomination, Looks & appearance everything revolving around logic.

Make no mistakes about the point here.

If the guy doesn't measure up with her in status.
The chances for him dating her is 0%... his place is the friendzone
You got it wrong about dating. If a lady calls you with her credit and asks if you are around that she wants to come over to see you, what else are you talking? cheesy

It means she values you a lot and wants to be with you. Not every guy gets a call from women.
Re: Ladies Why????? by pedrilo: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
gloria34:
Thats good but thats u. Once had a friend who admire a vegetable seller but never approached her. Reason, he just Cant go low, its same 4 most people
all mallam wit him kettle. Birds of a feather flock togeda. Leave all dis idiot boys wey dey argue for here. They shud hustle their way up n live d gud life they seek than indulge in self pity or look for who to pity them in their pitiable condition.
Even d bike man or bus driver no like such life, na condition mk crayfish bend.
Dnt blame anyone for ur condition.
Hustle ur way up guys.
Gloria no mind dem.
Dem neva understand say life no dey pity for anybody.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
jobonnairaland:
You got it wrong about dating. If a lady calls you with her credit and asks if you are around that she wants to come over to see you, what else are you talking? cheesy

It means she values you a lot and wants to be with you. Not every guy gets a call from women.

smh
Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
pedrilo:
all mallam wit him kettle. Birds of a feather flock togeda. Leave all dis idiot boys wey dey argue for here. They shud hustle their way up n live d gud life they seek than indulge in self pity or look for who to pity them in their pitiable condition.
Even d bike man or bus driver no like such life, na condition mk crayfish bend.
Dnt blame anyone for ur condition.
Hustle ur way up guys.
Gloria no mind dem.
Dem neva understand say life no dey pity for anybody.
must u insult to drive home a point
Re: Ladies Why????? by pedrilo: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
chenzen:
must u insult to drive home a point
who r u to question me?
Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
pedrilo:
who r u to question me?
don't insult anyone while trying to be relevant
Re: Ladies Why????? by cooluzi: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
funmisticqueen:
it is their behavior in general, transport workers are associated with recklessness and unruly behavior
how do you know? have you dated one before
Re: Ladies Why????? by pedrilo: 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
chenzen:
don't insult anyone while trying to be relevant
I do not pander to the expectations of the sanctimonious.
Go fcck urself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Delete Your Gf/bf's Nudes After Break-up? (PICTURE) / Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat 2021 / Why Do Girls Toast Guys

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.