Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:46 AM

Ladies Why????? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why????? (3160 Views)

Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? / Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
pedrilo:
I do not pander to the expectations of the sanctimonious.
Go fcck urself.
penniless scavenger loafing through nairaland with baseless threads and comments showing the level of rot in his mind and how deep it has settled in the gutters
Re: Ladies Why????? by pedrilo: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
chenzen:
penniless scavenger loafing through nairaland with baseless threads and comments showing the level of rot in his mind and how deep it has settled in the gutters
see this idiot that was advising me not to insult pipo grin hypocrite
Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
pedrilo:
see this idiot that was advising me not to insult pipo grin hypocrite
its okay to put uncivilized rogues like u in the abyss where they belong
Re: Ladies Why????? by pedrilo: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
chenzen:
its okay to put uncivilized rogues like u in the abyss where they belong
no fool. U were actually in d mood to show ur talent n needed someone to giv u attention.
Unfortunately I dnt play wit rats so enjoy d lil attention I gave u as dis is my last reply to u.
Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
pedrilo:
no fool. U were actually in d mood to show ur talent n needed someone to giv u attention.
Unfortunately I dnt play wit rats so enjoy d lil attention I gave u as dis is my last reply to u.
run along kid! finally someone had to help u change ur stinking diapers... l hope l did a good job? let the nanny handle the rest... more grooming is required
Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
cooluzi:
how do you know? have you dated one before
havent you taken public transport before? Dont you see the way the drivers and conductors behave?
Re: Ladies Why????? by cooluzi: 12:59am On Nov 18, 2018
funmisticqueen:
havent you taken public transport before? Dont you see the way the drivers and conductors behave?
yeah I understand but not all tho
Re: Ladies Why????? by Jayslicky: 2:23am On Nov 18, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

This was very harsh
Why would you classify someone as a thing?
That is why the world can never be equal, see the way she viewed a human.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Delete Your Gf/bf's Nudes After Break-up? (PICTURE) / Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat 2021 / Why Do Girls Toast Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.