Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,765 members, 7,979,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:05 PM

50 Cent’s Message To Diddy Following Kim Porter’s Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cent’s Message To Diddy Following Kim Porter’s Death (770 Views)

Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter / Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) / Nigerians Share Opinions On How Celebrities Are Responding To Diddy Posting Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cent’s Message To Diddy Following Kim Porter’s Death by 9Ebiscoo: 8:01am On Nov 16, 2018
50 Cent put down his troll amour for once to console his rival, Diddy following the death of Kim Porter .

He wrote

R.I.P to Kim Porter, I send my condolences to her friends and family. She was loved and will be missed dearly. I know puff is hit right now he loved her for real, soul mate type shit. Chin up puff, Positive vibes only.

Kim,47 was found unresponsive in her home and TMZ reports the 911 call posted her condition as a cardiac arrest .

She had reportedly been battling with pneumonia for a while .

Kim and Daddy have three children together . Though they split in 1999, they have remained so close, even going on vacations together .

http://www.ebiscoo.com/47/50-cent%E2%80%99s-message-to-diddy-following-kim-porter%E2%80%99s-death#111

Re: 50 Cent’s Message To Diddy Following Kim Porter’s Death by Imortal001: 8:20am On Nov 16, 2018
RIP kim.
Re: 50 Cent’s Message To Diddy Following Kim Porter’s Death by Kennedy94(m): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2018
Rip kim
Re: 50 Cent’s Message To Diddy Following Kim Porter’s Death by thesicilian: 8:34am On Nov 16, 2018
Always so sad to see anyone dying before their time.

(1) (Reply)

‘I Cheat On My Girlfriend Because She Has Tiny Breast With Tiny Nipples’ / A Brave Lady Bites joystick Of Man Who Tried To Rape Her / Rate This Heavily Endowed Girls Dance 1-10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.