Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,896 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Who Will Win The 2019 General Presidential Election-- Give your Facts And Reason - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Win The 2019 General Presidential Election-- Give your Facts And Reason (369 Views)

Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community / "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors / 2019 General Elections Will Cost N242.4bn - Buhari Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Win The 2019 General Presidential Election-- Give your Facts And Reason by Meetinschool: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
For me I don't really know now because, the present one is not even showing any concern for the youths who are on strike now, which he knows they are the most populated, so may be he will use his power, it will be like do or die something

But check this, buari is finished, see letter written to buari by comedian I Go Die, after reading you will now make a conclusion on who to vote for

Click to read the letter
https://www.meetinschool.com/comedian-i-go-dye-writes-an-open-letter-to-president-buhari-asks-questions/

Re: Who Will Win The 2019 General Presidential Election-- Give your Facts And Reason by Onogiede(m): 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
Atikulated all the way,...done & dusted

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Win The 2019 General Presidential Election-- Give your Facts And Reason by Sirdesmond(m): 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
So what's your reason
Re: Who Will Win The 2019 General Presidential Election-- Give your Facts And Reason by Sirdesmond(m): 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
And facts
Re: Who Will Win The 2019 General Presidential Election-- Give your Facts And Reason by BafanaBafana: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
Buhari will win.
If PDP had picked someone like Markafi or Dankwanbo, they would have stood a chance.
But Atiku? He has too much baggage. He is not a presidential material.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win The 2019 General Presidential Election-- Give your Facts And Reason by Sirdesmond(m): 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
That's just another problem, he has his own much selfish interest

(1) (Reply)

Saraki On Self Destruct Mode. / Nigerians Open Your Eyes. / The Naira Eventually Crashed And Nigeria Became The Poverty Capital Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.