Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,640 members, 7,889,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:32 PM

Actress Empress Njamah In Colorful Photo-shoot To Celebrate Her Birthday To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Empress Njamah In Colorful Photo-shoot To Celebrate Her Birthday To (396 Views)

Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City / Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Dazzles In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Empress Njamah In Colorful Photo-shoot To Celebrate Her Birthday To by HgsMediaPlus: 8:07am On Nov 17, 2018
Nigerian actress Empress Njamah ,and former girlfriend of singer, Timaya is year older today, and to celebrate, the talented actress shared some colorful and beautiful photos on social media.

Photos: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2018/11/actress-empress-njamah-in-colorful.html?m=1

Re: Actress Empress Njamah In Colorful Photo-shoot To Celebrate Her Birthday To by Youngbbt: 8:19am On Nov 17, 2018
Empress give me my motor.... timaya I nor go give u ur motor......if u calculate all the punmo when u don chop..... u go realise say Na u go balance me......

(1) (Reply)

New Videos And Audios…about To Drop…ugobest Music / Cobhams Endorses Singer Banky W For Lagos House Of Rep / Singer Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.