Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,208 members, 7,900,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:11 AM

"How I Was Friend-zoned Unintentionally" - Twitter User - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How I Was Friend-zoned Unintentionally" - Twitter User (1511 Views)

12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend / SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How I Was Friend-zoned Unintentionally" - Twitter User by lacemose(m): 8:29am On Nov 17, 2018
A twitter user took to his page earlier today, explaining how a lady he knew in his secondary school friend zoned him unintentionally...

see post

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/11/how-i-was-friend-zoned-unintentionally.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: "How I Was Friend-zoned Unintentionally" - Twitter User by Nasa28(m): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2018
Lol
Re: "How I Was Friend-zoned Unintentionally" - Twitter User by IamD18: 8:37am On Nov 17, 2018
Damn BORING!

Re: "How I Was Friend-zoned Unintentionally" - Twitter User by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 17, 2018
The Bluetooth device is ready to pair

grin grin grin grin
Re: "How I Was Friend-zoned Unintentionally" - Twitter User by Ahmed0336(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2018
Sh*t happens grin grin
Re: "How I Was Friend-zoned Unintentionally" - Twitter User by Sirheny007(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2018
angry
Re: "How I Was Friend-zoned Unintentionally" - Twitter User by Auladimeji1: 10:36am On Nov 17, 2018
Honestly, Friend zone is more profitable than main bf and gf stuffs,In friendzone you will enjoy so much.When I was in secondary school,A gorgeous damsel friend zone me,Do you know that whenever she cooks for her boyfriend I eat the food first and I will be fill, Whenever her boyfriend gives her money,we share it together,she even gave me 500 every blessed day for Two weeks, She even told me to Bleep her but I resisted because i was not ready to become Baba Attairu. If you know how to play your card,You'll have power over her more than the boyfriend. Joy god bless you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "How I Was Friend-zoned Unintentionally" - Twitter User by MrFriendzone(f): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2018
To escape friend zone, download and read this book www.wetclef.com/topic582.html

That's all he need.

Re: "How I Was Friend-zoned Unintentionally" - Twitter User by TonyBankz(m): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Honestly, Friend zone is more profitable than main bf and gf stuffs,In friendzone you will enjoy so much.When I was in secondary school,A gorgeous damsel friend zone me,Do you know that whenever she cooks for her boyfriend I eat the food first and I will be fill, Whenever her boyfriend gives her money,we share it together,she even gave me 500 every blessed day for Two weeks, She even told me to Bleep her but I resisted because i was not ready to become Baba Attairu. If you know how to play your card,You'll have power over her more than the boyfriend. Joy god bless you cheesy
MA nigga
Re: "How I Was Friend-zoned Unintentionally" - Twitter User by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lol. That's a new one Unintentional Friendzone
cheesy
I remember one girl I friendzoned back in my fresh year in the university.
Babe calls me almost every hour, I thought it was just normal friendship ( I don't do bestie shii with females).
Long story short, babe got vexed when I introduced her to a girl I liked, na so quarrel start. Stopped calling, even refused to invite me for her birthday.
Didnt realise until my 3rd year. Lol. Women!

Like i always say, " i'd rather be in a war zone than be in a Friendzone"

(1) (Reply)

Lady Recall She Found Her Boyfriend Wedding Invitation Card In Her Mum Bedroom / Is It Normal For A Twelve Years Old Girl Menstruating? / Lady In Ago Palace Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.