Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,560 members, 7,888,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

Voice tape Saga; Truth uncovered. Pres. Buhari whispered to me- Bukola Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voice tape Saga; Truth uncovered. Pres. Buhari whispered to me- Bukola Saraki (571 Views)

Leaked Voice Tape, A Piece Has Been Moved By Tinubu On The Chessboard. / Buhari’s ADC Whispered To Him To Wave During His Inauguration - Twitter User / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Voice tape Saga; Truth uncovered. Pres. Buhari whispered to me- Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari A. K. A Oga Bubu The Man can be seeing whispering to Senate Leader Bukola Saraki.
You can see the Senate Leader laughing.

Perharps he's trying to say take things easy, admist the hot Political tension, relax your nerves.

Political opposition should be with words laces with facts and not violent actions.

grin

Sorry for taking five minutes of your time. Continue scrolling.

But did they caught him? Wasnt Buhari whispering to him?

Re: Voice tape Saga; Truth uncovered. Pres. Buhari whispered to me- Bukola Saraki by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
OP don't do drugs and ensure you take the right prescription always.

Thank me later tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Buhari Campaign Organisation Plagiarized Next Level Logo / Atiku No Talk Say He Go Reduce Fuel Price – Atiku Campaign Organisation / FLASHBACK: The Obama ‘campaign’ Video Against Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.