Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,955 members, 7,903,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:42 PM

Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens (15422 Views)

Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose / I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals / I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by PenileFitness: 7:23am On Nov 18, 2018
Okay, does he have that kind of power to command people?
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by igwefivestar(m): 7:23am On Nov 18, 2018
Afamed:

You can't talk about the present without making reference to the past except you are not student of history. Or you want to erase the past? Perhaps if the money meant to purchase arms was not shared among the PDP, definitely those monsters you referred to BH/ Herdsmen would have been history.
which reference are u even talking about? We knew that PDP were thiefs, APC came as a messiah ever since then they have been blaming PDP for their own failure. Good leaders are meant to take responsibility and not to blame others for their shortcoming.
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by Mace0lane: 7:23am On Nov 18, 2018
NextPresido:

So you prefer the killings and ethnic divisions that the country is experiencing instead??
Will you shut your stinking mouth n leave the man to his opinion while you can go to hell with yours.
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by ibietela2(m): 7:29am On Nov 18, 2018
Alexis11:

Atiku should not be an option. Never!

Neither Buhari
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by mknigeriagreat: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2018
igwefivestar:
are u saying that the system is corrupt free now, are u in this country or u are reporting from Sudan?

Obviously you didn't read my lines through properly. That said name one politician in both pdp and apc you can entrust your money with outside that man called Buhari. History backs up my claim. Name one country that is corrupt free in this world. UAE had one of the highest rapid growth and development under their king but see the level of corruption unveiled by the present leader the prince. Very alarming. These our own steals all the money all.
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by verifiablefacts: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2018
PizzleGold:
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has approached the general population of the North East geopolitical zone not to vote in favor of the decision All Progressives Congress in the 2019 general election.

The former Vice President decided on Saturday amid a gathering with his supporters upon come back to his home state.

Amid the association, Umaru Fintiri, the PDP governorship candidate for Adamawa was exhibited to the electorate.

He approached the general population of North East to remove the APC out of the region.

He said the people of the North East had a chance to regain political prominence in the country by voting his party, the PDP in the 2019 general elections from bottom to the top.

Abubakar said, “We thank God for this home coming which has afforded me the opportunity to make this reunion since my emergence as the Presidential candidate of the PDP. It is no longer news that I emerged the Presidential candidate of our party – the PDP at the Port Harcourt convention.

“It is not just my desire that the people of North East gain prominence again but it’s a sacred duty that the people must root out the APC completely from the bottom to the top.

“We have that chance to choose the PDP and be in front. I am a son of the North East, I have returned to thank the people of Adamawa and the entire North East, for our feat in Port Harcourt.

“I want to appeal that you vote out the APC from the region by ensuring that from the Presidency down to the states you elect only the PDP. From bottom to the top l want the PDP to be in control as far as this zone is concerned.”

SEE MORE:: http://starnation.com.ng/dont-vote-for-apc-atiku-tells-north-east-citizens/

So expect north east to vote for you,for your eight years with obasanjo no infrastructure on ground to show you're from that end.You were busy selling off Nigeria's assets with your Right hand and buying same with your left hand.When time comes you will be surprised.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by verifiablefacts: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2018
NextPresido:

So you prefer the killings and ethnic divisions that the country is experiencing instead??
killings and ethnic divisions the oppositions create?
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by emi14: 8:03am On Nov 18, 2018
seanfer:
Bauchi State who happens to be Your Neighbour just Votes APC... Even in your Village They will still vote APC because they don’t benefit anything from your wealth..
What have benefited from those ruling you now?
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by Alexis11: 8:28am On Nov 18, 2018
NextPresido:

The killings just like Boko Haram is politics. So you think the emergence of Atiku will stop the killings

Lol...
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by pastie(m): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2018
Kennedy94:
May the best candidate win

check my siggy
You decide the best on your part, it's always not about prayers or wishes.
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by chernest2002: 8:37am On Nov 18, 2018
Buhari have failed woefully and must go!,we will vote even Evans and not a brain dead pmb.
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by blytons(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2018
Ganduje, Oshomole, Amaechi, etc are all in PDP. Think before you write.

Same way you advised them not to vote apc in Katsina and kwara states bye elections? You will learn very soon atiku that even an average Nigerian is content with a little he's legally earning as a take home. We are no more in the dispensation of theft and public fund looting anymore and we are not ready to back. You have started seeing the writings on the wall. Pdp ideology is corruption and we are done with that. Righteousness exalts a nation but sin(corruption) is a reproach to it. Campaigns will start on Monday you guys will learn soon. PMB might not be the brightest president but as it stands today, there is not a single one among you pdp guys that can stand side by side with him when it comes to integrity. Yes it takes more than integrity to rule a country but a man with the best ruling skills that has no integrity is in no way better than a thief.[/quote]
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by alizma: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2018
socialmediaman:

You mean that Buhari was benefiting Katsina people with 150 cows before they voted him?
go and make enquiry about Buhari's contribution to kastina and you will be shocked to find out that Buhari has done a lot for his people.
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by hardeytarhyour(m): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2018
That of your Adamawa will be 50-50 as Aishat Buhari also came from Adamawa and north east
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by doskie(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2018
Calers:
Your adamawa will be 50 50.
thats if he even gets the 50.

dude... this man milked that state oh.

he almost converted the space close to airport meant for the ultra modern market to his dream abti international hotel. it took the tortoise minded obasanjo to stop him. lets not forget ptdf funds. this man should rule his schools and not nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by PrinceBBlack(m): 9:11am On Nov 18, 2018
NextPresido:
Another 4 years of APC will be a great mistake. That party was completely unprepared to govern and they still continue to demonstrate their incompetence up until today

How can you take 6 months to appoint a minister who ends up not having a real NYSC certificate? How can you say you're fighting corruption and someone like Maina made it into your government without anyone noticing? How can you say security has improved while herdsmen are slaughtering law-abiding, hardworking citizens like chickens and Boko Haram continues to run rampant?

Come 2019 we will kick this incompetent party out of power
But a next 4 years will be good for PDP right. Yes, Buhari has not tried in the aspect of Security but trust me, he is using the thieves to work and that is what matters. U cant say u want to eradicate corruption from day one. Its not possible to go against the power brokers. Its a gradual thing. Look at Nigeria today? How many power brokers are remaining at federal level. Its gradually going down. U hardly hear them make noise except in the current administrators but its only a matter of time. U people should relax
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by Beetobee(f): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2018
We have that chance to choose the PDP and be in front. I am a son of the North East, I have returned to thank the people of Adamawa and the entire North East, for our feat in Port Harcourt.

Are you sure you're a son of the North East? One of you're stories is that your parents left Dutse Jigawa on foot and arrived Jada with you as a newborn baby, and your mother's small relative. Your parents then left you and the relative in Alkali Abubakar's(a local judge)house en route Cameroon but were eaten up by hyenas. In another story, you said you were picked up in a gutter. What actually are we to believe? Are we safe with someone who doesn't know his parentage? One of the reasons Obasanjo said he couldn't trust you in his book.
No wonder you do whatever you wish because you don't have a family name to protect.

1 Like

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by Topshow4real: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2018
XXLDICK:

Sowore was my choice until he said he was gonna pay a minimum wage of N100,000 without explaining how. I know such payment can only work after and before a devalued naira.

Oby Ezekwesili 2019

He had already explained how, he said by reducing the salaries of senators and governors. Do you have an idea the amount senators in Nigeria earn per annum especially the ones that are ex governors??
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by dukekingsley(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2018
Let them come
Sai Baba for them Back to back
Pepper them all
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by Ningi2020(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2018
NextPresido:

If thats the only option so be it
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by Ningi2020(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2018
Sweetcollins:

Don't mind the deluded sycophant
I guess you re the deluded sycophant because you think and talk not with your brain..
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by Ningi2020(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2018
Realname:
[s][/s]

Shut up

What about garuje? Isn't that APC looting and corruption?

Where is the waec money ?

What about the nnpc $25 billion fraud ?

Shut up there you thief
Talking of NNPC,, is it not Atiku that said he will sell the company to one of his allies
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by asanwafo: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
Sai Baba! Sai Baba!! Sai babaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. In fact, I want to go mad for PMB.
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by highbeekeys(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
socialmediaman:

You mean that Buhari was benefiting Katsina people with 150 cows before they voted him?
Yea. He should run back to his South east for votes. I laugh in ebira.
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by NextPresido: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ningi2020:
If thats the only option so be it

Then I hope that the herdsmen and Boko Haram will visit you and destroy everything you have worked for so that you can experience the pain that innocent people have experienced
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by NextPresido: 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
Alexis11:

The killings just like Boko Haram is politics. So you think the emergence of Atiku will stop the killings

Lol...

Albert Einstein is the one who said trying the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is stupidity. Someone else should come and try. Buhari clearly cannot fix the problem
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by NextPresido: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
verifiablefacts:

killings and ethnic divisions the oppositions create?

Now that APC is in power and has control of the entire security apparatus, why have they not stopped the killings and arrested the opposition people responsible?? Don't let anyone fool you. This govt is incompetent
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by NextPresido: 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mace0lane:
Will you shut your stinking mouth n leave the man to his opinion while you can go to hell with yours.

Since his opinion agrees with yours, I should leave him alone. But I should then go to hell because my opinion does not. Come and take me to hell.

Because you have N10 of data, you think you can just sit down on your phone and write nonsense. I don't blame you
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by NextPresido: 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
Afamed:

You can't talk about the present without making reference to the past except you are not student of history. Or you want to erase the past? Perhaps if the money meant to purchase arms was not shared among the PDP, definitely those monsters you referred to BH/ Herdsmen would have been history.

Na true. What happened to the security budget and $1 billion loan PMB borrowed to fight terrorism? Can they not purchase arms with those? Stop coming up with illogical excuses for this incompetent govt
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by socialmediaman: 8:39am On Nov 22, 2018
alizma:

go and make enquiry about Buhari's contribution to kastina and you will be shocked to find out that Buhari has done a lot for his people.

Is this one of the things he has done for his people?

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by jmaine: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2018
edupedia:

Did u see the "mammoth" crowd that met him at Yola?....they were hardly up to 100 grin grin grin

Wow... That means his votes in Yola will only be 100..thanks for the heads up.
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by AmeLonRo(m): 4:56am On Jan 14, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

General Akinrinade Advises Olusegun Obasanjo To Stop Writing Letters / President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians / Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.