Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity (30898 Views)

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You / "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) / Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
Peaceontome247:
Madam ur husband is thief... grin grin grin

No Buhari is the thief and inventor of babariga mobile banking

A man without credentials
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by GavelSlam: 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
He used his office to woo a woman.

Atiku would never change.

Anyway, as a result of yesterday's By-election showing, it's better some of you start chanting "Sai Baba" now. Otherwise, it'll be a shameful thing for you till 2023.

5 Likes

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by obontami: 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Atiku keeps raking in endorsements and emcomiums.

Dude has ran outta stupid comments. LOL! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Oyindidi(f): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by dotunbidemi: 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Atiku... if you know you know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Oyindidi(f): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
obontami:

Dude has ran outta stupid comments. LOL! grin
Oboshocked
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by princetom1(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Afamed:

Few are like you, who prefer Barabbas the thief to Jesus Christ

Jesus must hear this... The lifeless one and the thief u guys are trying to promote by force... Think of ur children future for once...

Sowore 2019.
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by davidodiba(m): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
I remember how stranded I was supporting GEJ in 2014...

Fast forward to 2018...
I am enjoying this payback time...

Fully Atikulated..........
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by obontami: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
Oboshocked

You ehn undecided angry
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Patrioticman007(m): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
Tito
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by slightlyMad(f): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Atiku is the man of the people

A detrablized literate entrepreneur who married from all major tribes of the country...

You can't beat that

Hungry comedian in the picture, they will complain about the current situation of the country yet peddle known fraudstars

3 Likes

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Dilianne(f): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
Kindly visit www.dilianne.com kiss
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Afamed: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
princetom1:

Jesus must hear this... The lifeless one and the thief u guys are trying to promote by force... Think of ur children future for once...

Sowore 2019.
Sowoore, a product for Local government Chairman and by extension House of Rep for now. Running Shahara reporter isn't same as running an office of the President
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by jeftalene(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
Get all current prices of building materials for your project and talk to an experienced Engineer here >
www.engineerosaz..com

God bless your project!
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Afamed: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
davidodiba:

Fast forward to 2018...

That has not changed your 5% status. Perhaps it might be lesser than that this electioneering time

4 Likes

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Oyindidi(f): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
obontami:

You ehn undecided angry
watin I do na? cry
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by AgbajeRichyBaba(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
Make una all koshi comot 4 here jawe no b una fault una don dey chop d money y una no go dey tok nonsense. Idiot pple na now you know y u get married to him. Oloshi pple nd d lifeless Mr P Wey don use all Niger money do surgery 4 his scrutom
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Enemyofpeace: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
Story for the gods
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by bixton(m): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
Even Nnamdi Kanu's wife will tell same.

This is no news nahhhh.

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by olajidetoheeb(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
What do h expect her to say b4, she no fee call her husband thief now.
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by joepepsy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
When it got to the part when she said"married Atiku because of his sincerity and integrity"I just die with laughter.
ochejoseph:
I married Atiku because of his integrity, says Titi

November 18, 2018
Hajiya Titi Abubakar, wife of the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, said she married her husband because of his honesty, sincerity and integrity.

Mrs, Atiku made the remarks when a group, Women for Atiku, paid her a courtesy visit at her Maitama residence in Abuja.

“I get confused whenever I read the false allegations of corruption being peddled by mischief makers against my husband in the media.

“I ask myself if they are referring to my husband whom I have been married to for 47 years or a different person.

“No one knows my husband like I do and their descriptions of him are totally those of a different person and not those of the man I love and adore because of his uprightness,” Mrs. Atiku said.

She said they were brought together by destiny and that she had been endeared to him because of his sterling qualities and patriotism to his fatherland.

“I was on my way back to Nigeria from Benin Republic where I visited my aunt and was accosted by custom officials at the Idi-Iroko border who demanded the payment of a duty for the pair of brocade materials which were gifts from my aunt.

“An argument ensued between us and I told them to keep the material because I would not pay duty for a pair of brocade, and a gift at that.

“The officer, who was Head of the Command at that time intervened, paid for the duty charge and gave me the receipt.

“One thing led to the other, we hooked up later and the rest is now history.

“As the head, he could have chosen to order that I be allowed to go, but he paid for the duty and that act, from that time, impressed me and I fell deeply in love with the man Atiku,’’ she said.

The National Coordinator of Women for Atiku, Mrs. Blessing Ebera, thanked Mrs. Abubakar for the warm reception accorded her group and pledged that it would continue to mobilise women across every ward to vote for Atiku Abubakar come 2019.

https://punchng.com/i-married-atiku-because-of-his-integrity-says-titi/

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by AnanseK(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
Yankee101:

Our next first lady

An educated Yoruba woman (I think she'll be the most enlightened first lady after Mariam Babangida) married to Hausa/Fulani man who is running for office with an Igbo man.

In your dream. Buhari raised our expectations so we were expecting more from him. But he did well.

Atiku has too much excess baggage and cannot provide the required opposition. His running mate is an additional burden to him.

3 Likes

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by princetom1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
Afamed:

Sowoore, a product for Local government Chairman and by extension House of Rep for now. Running Shahara reporter isn't same as running an office of the President

A PhD holder in public administration from Colombia University, USA. What's the qualification and experience of the current ones? Fake certificates and experience in looting. Let me also remind u, sowore is working with professionals throughout the world who has put Nigeria on the world map... He is not alone... Oya find another excuse
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by ohigus(m): 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
I atiku I have stop drinking and I have stop humanising. My atikuletors don't worry if I come to power I will share Nigeria money into tree part, I will carry 2 and u will carry 1, y I said I will carry 2 part is because I have spend alot, so I have replaced them back Na, thank u my people.

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Yankee101: 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
AnanseK:

In your dream. Buhari raised our expectations so we were expecting more from him. But he did well.

Atiku has too much excess baggage and cannot provide the required opposition. His running mate is an additional burden to him.

Sentiments aside, you really feel Buhari has done well? In which aspects please

1. Anticorruption?
2. Power?
3. Economy?
4. Healthcare?
5. Exchange rate?
6. Lending rate?
7. Budget implementation?
8. Quality appointments?
9. International image?
10. Personal integrity?
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by verifiablefacts: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
ochejoseph:
I married Atiku because of his integrity, says Titi

November 18, 2018
Hajiya Titi Abubakar, wife of the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, said she married her husband because of his honesty, sincerity and integrity.

Mrs, Atiku made the remarks when a group, Women for Atiku, paid her a courtesy visit at her Maitama residence in Abuja.

“I get confused whenever I read the false allegations of corruption being peddled by mischief makers against my husband in the media.

“I ask myself if they are referring to my husband whom I have been married to for 47 years or a different person.

“No one knows my husband like I do and their descriptions of him are totally those of a different person and not those of the man I love and adore because of his uprightness,” Mrs. Atiku said.

She said they were brought together by destiny and that she had been endeared to him because of his sterling qualities and patriotism to his fatherland.

“I was on my way back to Nigeria from Benin Republic where I visited my aunt and was accosted by custom officials at the Idi-Iroko border who demanded the payment of a duty for the pair of brocade materials which were gifts from my aunt.

“An argument ensued between us and I told them to keep the material because I would not pay duty for a pair of brocade, and a gift at that.

“The officer, who was Head of the Command at that time intervened, paid for the duty charge and gave me the receipt.

“One thing led to the other, we hooked up later and the rest is now history.

“As the head, he could have chosen to order that I be allowed to go, but he paid for the duty and that act, from that time, impressed me and I fell deeply in love with the man Atiku,’’ she said.

The National Coordinator of Women for Atiku, Mrs. Blessing Ebera, thanked Mrs. Abubakar for the warm reception accorded her group and pledged that it would continue to mobilise women across every ward to vote for Atiku Abubakar come 2019.

https://punchng.com/i-married-atiku-because-of-his-integrity-says-titi/

that was long time ago,the man now is a kleptomaniac

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Felixv: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
this one will be worse than madam peace ...grammar blow blow
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Afamed: 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
princetom1:

A PhD holder in public administration from Colombia University, USA. What's the qualification and experience of the current ones? Fake certificates and experience in looting. Let me also remind u, sowore is working with professionals throughout the world who has put Nigeria on the world map... He is not alone... Oya find another excuse
My problem with people like you is this your no nothing attitude. PhD holder? Ayade , the Gov of cross River is a Professor. Sowoore PhD is secondary.
Sowoore, what structure does he have on ground to win a Presidential election in Nigeria. Abi Na those professionals throughout the world that will vote him. How many people from the NE/ NW/ NC/SS and SE even know about Sowoore? Have you seen any of offices and posters? Lad don't waste your vote
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by michoim(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
How is that suppose to concern us? Nonsense
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
The camel would have to pass through the eye of the needle before Atiku can win.
This one that Titi is always making headlines is she the one he plans on bringing as first lady grin

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by obontami: 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
watin I do na? cry

OYIN, I dey vex for you! undecided
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by verifiablefacts: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
davidodiba:

Fast forward to 2018...

And you will be stranded again, mark it somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council / 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel / We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.