Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,217 members, 7,887,581 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:53 AM

Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity (30939 Views)

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You / "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) / Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
Worming up for First Lady, innit?
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Oyindidi(f): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
obontami:

OYIN, I dey vex for you! undecided
Lol, your girl is loyal Baba. I dey hail you like kilode! Mabinu Sir
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by princetom1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Afamed:

My problem with people like you is this your no nothing attitude. PhD holder? Ayade , the Gov of cross River is a Professor. Sowoore PhD is secondary.
Sowoore, what structure does he have on ground to win a Presidential election in Nigeria. Abi Na those professionals throughout the world that will vote him. How many people from the NE/ NW/ NC/SS and SE even know about Sowoore? Have you seen any of offices and posters? Lad don't waste your vote

U people keep talking of structure... U mean the thuggery the 2 party has?
Have u been out of lagos recently? At least u would have seen his poster all around and campaign just start. This isn't an ethnic party, we don't depend on any leader for votes, we are ordinary Nigerians who has woken up from our dream, that apc and pdp can never and will never take Nigeria to a great stage. U called voting for a credible candidate, waste of vote? What do u call voting for a thief or a failure?

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Thomthom(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
slightlyMad:
I hate it when they peddle yen yen yen. Go tell that to the United states. Your husband is wanted there for fraud.

Infact, American schools are using àtikú's case to learn about fraud and identify it when they see it coming.

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Judahudoh: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
If a developed country is using an aspirant as case study for corruption in their tertiary institutions, then the young people clamouring for such a scoundrel are irredeemable from their stupidity.

I keep wondering how Nigeria offended PDP that they are so bent on taking the country six feets below. Of all the people in the party Atiku was the only gift they could throw out....

There is God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Afamed: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
princetom1:

U people keep talking of structure... U mean the thuggery the 2 party has?
Have u been out of lagos recently? At least u would have seen his poster all around and campaign just start. This isn't an ethnic party, we don't depend on any leader for votes, we are ordinary Nigerians who has woken up from our dream, that apc and pdp can never and will never take Nigeria to a great stage. U called voting for a credible candidate, waste of vote? What do u call voting for a thief or a failure?
I have heard you. Sowoore has won even before election
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by princetom1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
Afamed:

I have heard you. Sowoore has won even before election

As ur lordship wishes
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by obontami: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, your girl is loyal Baba. I dey hail you like kilode! Mabinu Sir

Whatsapp me madam.
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Oyindidi(f): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
obontami:

Whatsapp me madam.
OK, done
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by jconsulting(f): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
People that have personal encounter with this woman confirm she is very nice and kind hearted

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by tunmedies(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lucifer66:
Rubbish, women and their lies. You married him for his money.
For ur desperate mind!!

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
slightlyMad:
I hate it when they peddle yen yen yen. Go tell that to the United states. Your husband is wanted there for fraud.

Infact, American schools are using àtikú's case to learn about fraud and identify it when they see it coming.

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by tunmedies(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
Judahudoh:
If a developed country is using an aspirant as case study for corruption in their tertiary institutions, then the young people clamouring for such a scoundrel are irredeemable from their stupidity.

I keep wondering how Nigeria offended PDP that they are so bent on taking the country six feets below. Of all the people in the party Atiku was the only gift they could throw out....

There is God

Atiku is nt d best candidate but is d only candidate dt can unsit Buhari, talkng of influence. If we dnt send ds pple away b4 dy create anoda prblm 4 us by d way dy r fightng corruptn, it wil affct d future generatn. Thanks
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by AngelicBeing: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Atiku keeps raking in endorsements and emcomiums.

A woman who birthed NAPTIP as a the wife of a Vice-President is more of a first lady than a first lady whose only job is to tear down her husband on BBC Hausa and to host mediocre zombie Hausa actors.
tongue
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by BAILMONEY: 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
slightlyMad:

YOU ARE TRUELY A MAD FELLOW
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by davidodiba(m): 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
verifiablefacts:

And you will be stranded again, mark it somewhere.

How can I be stranded supporting someone so full of life...?
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by davidodiba(m): 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
Afamed:

That has not changed your 5% status. Perhaps it might be lesser than that this electioneering time

5% status? You are funny....
The same statement that is getting Buhari outta government is the trash you are still spewing...
We are Nigerians, there are no 97% and 5%.....that mathematics only existed in a dullard's brain....

Fully Atikulated
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by AnanseK(m): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
Yankee101:

Sentiments aside, you really feel Buhari has done well? In which aspects please

1. Anticorruption?
2. Power?
3. Economy?
4. Healthcare?
5. Exchange rate?
6. Lending rate?
7. Budget implementation?
8. Quality appointments?
9. International image?
10. Personal integrity?

In the following 32 areas, please subdue your own sentiments and read carefully;

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Azam101: 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
Brought in Brocade from neighboring country refused to pay exercise duty paid for her, one thing led to another "What is that thing"?
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by gillsway: 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
Yeah, before he privatized the national cake.
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by rafindo(m): 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
Integrity in Atiku dictionary is like asking buhari the name of all his minister.
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by adetem(m): 12:10am On Nov 19, 2018
Atiku put this woman forward to get vote from SW,,,, God help Nigerians from all this looters

Looters APC
loooters PDP
No different
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by CoolAmbience(m): 6:11am On Nov 19, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Atiku is the man of the people

A detrablized literate entrepreneur who married from all major tribes of the country...

You can't beat that

So, one now has to marry from all the major tribes in a country to become detrablized? Chineke!

Oh God...how did foolishness become the new trend?

Someone please help me with a matching meme....
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Afamed: 6:42am On Nov 19, 2018
davidodiba:

5% status? You are funny....
The same statement that is getting Buhari outta government is the trash you are still spewing...
We are Nigerians, there are no 97% and 5%.....that mathematics only existed in a dullard's brain....

Fully Atikulated
Even Atiku himself is aware of the reality on ground. We ain't Atikulooooooooting
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Afamed: 6:46am On Nov 19, 2018
adetem:
Atiku put this woman forward to get vote from SW,,,, God help Nigerians from all this looters

Looters APC
loooters PDP
No different
And how has her impact benefited the women in South west since all these years? And you think the south West will abandon their own Osibanjo for TiTi who has never aligned with them until the injury time when she needs their votes?
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by dan3214e: 6:54am On Nov 19, 2018
Afamed:

Few are like you, who prefer Barabbas the thief to Jesus Christ
What brought Jesus Christ over this matter? If your murderer was called you will be killing people by now. False worshippers.
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Kirinwa: 7:07am On Nov 19, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Integrity??.......hmmmm
Some of us will vote atiku because we hate buhari and is also a lesser evil than buhari.....shikena

Exactly, integrity is a strong word. Of course how do you expect us to know him the way you do in bed.

Apart from bedmatics, I don't think ...
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by tempest69: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2018
Integrity indeed grin grin grin

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by okongo(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Ayakaya1(m): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition / Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President / Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.