Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,353 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? (15012 Views)

PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun / APC Door-To-Door Campaign For Buhari & Osinajo: Pretty Ladies Employed (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Storms Ekiti To Campaign For Fayemi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by eTECTIV: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2018
We want to but we cant
Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:05am On Nov 19, 2018
I support the younger ones, especially Omoyele Sowore, i will waste my time for the better candidates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by four4: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2018
D
Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by pol23: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2018
We don't want to waste vote
Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by Landforce1: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2018
APC zombies want to share our votes with this yeye campaign. E no go happen

Never again cry
Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by satowind(m): 8:05am On Nov 19, 2018
Buhari's clone must go come 2019
Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by TONYE001(m): 8:05am On Nov 19, 2018
Nigerians would rather vote for tribal and religious reasons. Who cares about competence in this part of the world?

Our politicians have recognized this anomaly in our thinking pattern and they are exploiting it for their selfish gains.

This isn't a new knowledge. We know it. We won't stop doing it. Not in the years to come.

The problem, I think, is our orientation. If we don't solve this, we would remain like this.

What a sad reality!

5 Likes

Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by procky(f): 8:05am On Nov 19, 2018
These ones are old... besides when some of them held political post what good thing did they do
Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by Okpueze1(m): 8:05am On Nov 19, 2018
We can't campaign for these young minds because the electorates are not the kingmakers in Nigerian politics.
Our generals are holding both the yam and the knife, so anyone they appoint, leads.
We the people are political spectators and fans in Nigerian democracy.

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by Zikachat(m): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2018
oohhh, how i wish...the youngest win come 2019
Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2018
we always have a better choice, always.

2 Likes

Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 19, 2018
They are good choices

2 Likes

Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by Horus(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsPjfie6VXU

2019: It's time for Nigerian youth, says Andy Osakwe
Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by femtex007(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2018
Maybe it's because we don't vote with our conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by ADMAF(m): 8:08am On Nov 19, 2018
pol23:
We don't want to waste vote
But you are ready to waste another 4 years of nigeria's progress? Pls, rethink

3 Likes

Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by Wahala90: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2018
I am not against them. I am just against Buhari. The man who took our young ready-to-grow democracy into series of military dictatorship rules that crippled our democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by Lumig: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2018
... Because it is almost certain none of them will win considering the unpopularity of the platform they are running. Most electorates don't know any political party other than APC and PDP, these new parties would have to spend like no-man's-business for them to be known especially in the rurals and the illiterates not on social media alone

2 Likes

Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by Bgetto: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2018
Because we have been programs but vote one of them is d only solution to our problems
Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2018
If I would vote at all, I would give my support to one of those candidates, not these 2 power-hungry Fulani herdsmen politicians, Buhari and Atiku, contesting for presidency on the platforms of APC and PDP.

The 2 of of them are extremely corrupt and are bereft of ideas to move this country forward.

Let's hear the plans the younger presidential candidates from other parties have for the masses before choosing one of them.

3 Likes

Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by Ignatio(m): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2018
Because all they know is theory.
Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2018
Georgry:
Why can't we campaign for and/or vote into power one of these younger minds?

Oby Ezekwesili is not a younger mind.
Sowore is a joke.
Fela is a good spot at motivation.. we need more than that.
I don't know the other lady.

So we are down to Moghalu and Duke.
Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2018
we have to start from somewhere, we have to believe even when it looks bad, we have to be brave, we have to be the agents of change
Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by Lordofthewest(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2018
carzola:
Let's boycott APC and PDP
Support our future
Leave all this drama.

2 Likes

Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by soulminister(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2018
I can't vote someone because you are "young". If I can't find a noteable thing you have done for the country, then I can't trust you.

I only believe in Peter Obi because of how he transformed Anambra but I don't believe in atiku. That guy is so crooked. Due to that fact, I have not yet found anyone that is worth my vote.
Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by SmartMugu: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2018
Seriously, this is what Nigeria needs, not these old people and their old agenda.

Unfortunately, these young bright minds' voices may not be heard because the same old politicians already look at everyone from either APC or PDP perspective, but everyone is tired of their rot. Trying something else is bad news to them. What is a 70+ year old person still looking for leading in politics when his mates are treating their dementia issues and relying on their pensions?
Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:12am On Nov 19, 2018
AAC, Omoyele Sowore, is the best, and I am not here to argue, other younger presidential candidates equally have something to offer

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by israelmao(m): 8:12am On Nov 19, 2018
Because Nigerians need a bulldozer to clear APC out of the way in order to pave way for one of the young minds.
Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by pol23: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2018
ADMAF:

But you are ready to waste another 4 years of nigeria's progress? Pls, rethink
Northerner are the problem bro...
The reason Pdp zone their Presidential ticket...
I personally follow Sowore ,but we can't afford to decide the vote.

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by Praktikals(m): 8:12am On Nov 19, 2018
psychologist:
The truth is, in this present day nigeria, if u will win any election you must have enough money to throw around, or have a backbone (Godfather) that will do equivalent.

And non of these guys Av that luxury, even if we campaign from now till June next year, selection will still be done before the election
You are right sir. Imagine saraki alone claiming to spend around #9B shocked on Buhari in 2015.
Re: Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? by fboonmy: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2018
torres2:
The few youths who has been given the chance to rule what was their output?.

Just look at yaya Bello
Really? So we have to keep reshuffling old men who have nothing to offer? The old men who have been given the chance to rule, what has been their output?
Like someone said above, we are shortsighted. The youths are meant to be the leaders of today but we'd rather let the old ones divide us along ethnic and religious lines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo / Aso Rock Presidential Villa (pictures) / "Defend Yourselves Without Carrying Arms" - Ortom Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.