Stats: 3,198,829 members, 7,969,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:47 AM

What's The Price Of Iphone 7 32gb Today? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Price Of Iphone 7 32gb Today? (924 Views)

Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video / Hair Stylist Storms Ikeja City Mall Unclad Because Of Iphone 8 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

What's The Price Of Iphone 7 32gb Today? by Jamariwolff(f): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
hello. I wnt to buy a new iPhone and I need price ranges especially in kubwa, abuja
Re: What's The Price Of Iphone 7 32gb Today? by samysmoothfresh: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
The mb you used in logging in, going to romance section, creating a thread and posting the thread to tell everybody that you want to buy a new iphone would have been better used in opening your google search engine, typing this question inside the search tab and getting the correct and accurate answer you need.... undecided

anyways i no know the price range of iphone for abuja so make i dey go jareh!

Re: What's The Price Of Iphone 7 32gb Today? by jboycrb(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
I don't know
Re: What's The Price Of Iphone 7 32gb Today? by Jamariwolff(f): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
The mb you used in logging in, going to romance section, creating a thread and posting the thread to tell everybody that you want to buy a new iphone would have been better used in opening your google search engine, typing this question inside the search tab and getting the correct and accurate answer you need.... undecided

anyways i no know the price range of iphone for abuja so make i dey go jareh!
k
Re: What's The Price Of Iphone 7 32gb Today? by agohmamuda(m): 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
hello. I wnt to buy a new iPhone and I need price ranges especially in kubwa, abuja

Slot sells at 185k.
Re: What's The Price Of Iphone 7 32gb Today? by samysmoothfresh: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2018

Re: What's The Price Of Iphone 7 32gb Today? by Jamariwolff(f): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
agohmamuda:

Slot sells at 185k.
yes I know but looking for cheaper alt
Re: What's The Price Of Iphone 7 32gb Today? by agohmamuda(m): 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
yes I know but looking for cheaper alt

sorry I dont know any. dont get scammed sha. cheers
Re: What's The Price Of Iphone 7 32gb Today? by EggSauce(m): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
check my thread to get a great deal.. will deliver same day to you since you're in Abuja
Re: What's The Price Of Iphone 7 32gb Today? by Jamariwolff(f): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
EggSauce:
check my thread to get a great deal.. will deliver same day to you since you're in Abuja
do u offer pay on delivery option. bcuz I can't pay for something I haven't seen and tested.
Re: What's The Price Of Iphone 7 32gb Today? by EggSauce(m): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
Jamariwolff:
do u offer pay on delivery option. bcuz I can't pay for something I haven't seen and tested.
no u can as well come to Kaduna it's 600naira from abj and 30mins you'll be on ur way back home...
Re: What's The Price Of Iphone 7 32gb Today? by Jamariwolff(f): 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
EggSauce:
no u can as well come to Kaduna it's 600naira from abj and 30mins you'll be on ur way back home...
OK. how much last can the iPhone 7 32gb black go for?

and is the s8 BRAND new? like never been opened before?

I want to consider getting either of the two, and I can come to kd in a week or two.
Re: What's The Price Of Iphone 7 32gb Today? by EggSauce(m): 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
Jamariwolff:
OK. how much last can the iPhone 7 32gb black go for?

and is the s8 BRAND new? like never been opened before?

I want to consider getting either of the two, and I can come to kd in a week or two.
check my thread you'll see my whatsapp number... message me let's talk
Re: What's The Price Of Iphone 7 32gb Today? by Jamariwolff(f): 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
EggSauce:
check my thread you'll see my whatsapp number... message me let's talk

How Can I (german) Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend? / Is It Wrong To Compliment The Looks Of Female Soldiers / I Don Pick Finally..... Everywhere Stew 2secs