Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,448 members, 7,888,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:45 AM

Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa (29504 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by TheAngry1: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
ok
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

#TheAtikuPlan
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by emonkey(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
Never mind, we will give you a chance. If you f**k up we will again throw you out the same way as Buhari
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by meobizy(f): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
It's 2019 and the lies are coming out again. Na the usual script, f-uck these old men.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by 77up(m): 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
All I know is am on NEXT LEVEL

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Teeboi56: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
Story story oooo
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by kwammy5000(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
SAKAMANJE!
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by femmy2010(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
My story bad but today it is all story. So Mr Story teller I with PMB till 2023 .

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by docadams: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
FlirtyGist:

BY GISTMORE.COM - https://gistmore.com/started-orphan-selling-firewood-streets-jada-adamawa-atiku

Obj on Atiku
,"What I did not know which came out glaringly later was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy"

Who where Atiku parents? Was he an abandoned or sn abused child?
What type of upbringing did he have?
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by jconsulting(f): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
Only a fool will read the policy​ statement of Atiku and still vote for lifeless
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by AngelicBeing: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
GavelSlam:
Perhaps you had no shoes too.

Wetin Jonathan do you tongue

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by paix(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
Almost every successful person we see today, had a humble beginning.
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by aku626(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
Choice between two evils, one of the reasons i'd like Atiku to win just to show that we have the power to kick these guys out.
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Baawaa(m): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
id911:

Atiku is a great man. He has the template to stimulate and turnaround the economy for the betterment of the deprived and downtrodden. PDP made the right choice by electing him their Presidential candidate. He is well prepared for the job.

I urge all Nigerians to join us to make a new Nigeria possible
Your principals was tested and they failed woefully,1999/2007 is not a joke,deduct 8 years from age.Nigerians says no to Atikulooting

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by frankwiz1894(m): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
politicians and the story
GEJ said he had no SHOES
PMB said he is for everybody and for nobody

now AA said he is an orphan selling firewood

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by LWFashion(f): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
dpete1:
All Na Sakamanje.. Scope.. Brainwashing.. They Are All The Same And Has Same Goal : To Loot The Country ;(

Lol that song from Seriki cheesy
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by KanwuliaExtra: 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Say NO to “.lazy YOOTS”! grin
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by frankwiz1894(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
politicians and the story
GEJ said he had no SHOES
PMB said he is for everybody and for nobody

now AA said he is an orphan selling firewood
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Ategberoson(m): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
obasanjo is just unstable old man adopted by sick region and groups

A man that told Nigerians to detest both APC and PDP and adopt another party which some reasonable youths are happy only for him to change mouth and endorse atiku when he promised to uplift the ban Buhari lift on his life illegal extortion of Nigeria pocket

very useless man

as for atiku, atiku is just a joker, if atiku get up to 40% next year election, pls quote me to blast me. I'm confidence atiku can't score 40% of 2019 election

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by motivativesweet: 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
brainwashing us
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by yemisi10: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
carzola:
Emmmm!!! Egbon atiku
You go try another format
This one too old
grin grin grin
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by dominique(f): 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
They've started with their poverty sob stories again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Biggty(m): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
Them don start again with their tails by moonlight, God go purnish all this politicians.
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Baawaa(m): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ategberoson:
obasanjo is just unstable old man adopted by sick region and groups

A man that told Nigerians to detest both APC and PDP and adopt another party which some reasonable youths are happy only for him to change mouth and endorse atiku when he promised to uplift the ban Buhari lift on his life illegal extortion of Nigeria pocket

very useless man

as for atiku, atiku is just a joker, if atiku get up to 40% next year election, pls quote me to blast me. I'm confidence atiku can't score 40% of 2019 election
God bless you,even their camp is not settle

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by paix(m): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
wallex1983:
Congratulations.

So we should all start selling firewood Shéy?
If it's your portion. Because everybody has a starting point in life.
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Paulezuzu(m): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
I stand with Atiku Abubakar
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by yemisi10: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin cheesy grin
AngelicBeing:
Wetin Jonathan do you tongue

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Oh no, not again......

Another gimmicks
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Ijaya123: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Bede2u:
another evil buharideen whose only politics is to see tinubu in aso rock in 2023. Evil children

Not so difficult to know those who have little or nothing between their ears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sack Of Osinbajo's Aides: Buhari Was Right After All - By Yunana Dungs / Interesting Cartoons & Pictures On State Of The Nation / Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.