Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,445 members, 7,888,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa (29500 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by tiger28: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
My ONLY issue with this guy, he is AVARIOUSLY corrupt.. Starting from his days as customs officer. When i heard his privatization of NNPC,I knew his MASTERPLAN.....we will be going back to the days of WANTON looting.
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by ogawisdom(m): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
Atiku the man of the moment

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by bizzibodi(m): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
They have started this I have "NO SHOE" story again.
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Onlyonebuhari: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
So that's why you looted us?
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by AntiWailer: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Awwwwwww.

Enh go and build more orphanages na
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by sunny1729: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Atiku stop this noise, you can never be the president of this nation by his grace
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
Before I start to believe you Atiku is when you tell Bukola saraki in the senate to move a motion on restructuring Nigeria on the floor
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Death4u(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
tongue

It's A Riddle Time....
Pls Mr. ATIKU, Kindly shut d crap...... who asked you
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
baliyubla:
Atiku can save us the rhetorics, as it doesn't matter whether he was an orphan who fed from the dustbin or a rich spoilt brat who rode 50 million naira bikes.

All that matters right now is that he's Nigeria's anointed to take the country out of this perilous times brought upon it by one Lifeless Dullard.
Bantudra will not like this .

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths shukuokukobambi velocity25
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by bizzibodi(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
baliyubla:
Atiku can save us the rhetorics, as it doesn't matter whether he was an orphan who fed from the dustbin or a rich spoilt brat who rode 50 million naira bikes.

All that matters right now is that he's Nigeria's anointed to take the country out of this perilous times brought upon it by one Lifeless Dullard.
Nigerians have found another Messiah,after d 1st one jubrin sent by God fail in his mission. grin grin
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Sholaco: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
If u like sell debeno and kunu
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
Choose from:

GOING HIGHER AND

LOOTING AGAIN SORRY WORKING AGAIN
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by GOFRONT(m): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Datdeltagirl(f): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
They always have one yeye story to tell the gullible

I love sucking pussy it gives me orgasmic sensation but there is the girl am dating now she is preaching to me is a sin that pussy is not meant to be lick, suck and chew but for procreation and enjoyment.

I told her sucking pussy is also enjoyment but she still refused me sucking and licking her pussy and I love this girl die, she is everything I want in a woman and I can't do without sucking pussy.

Plsss people what should I do?
No body gives a fvck undecided undecided
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by MarianaTrench: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
These politicians have started again with their usual sob stories
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
Oh, here we go again undecided undecided

Just spare us those tales and get to work

FlirtyGist:

BY GISTMORE.COM - https://gistmore.com/started-orphan-selling-firewood-streets-jada-adamawa-atiku

Atiku narrated, “I started out as an orphan selling firewood on the streets of Jada in Adamawa, but God, through the Nigerian state, invested in me and here I am today.

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Abjdrg: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
Wait until you win b4 we get the biography

FlirtyGist:

BY GISTMORE.COM - https://gistmore.com/started-orphan-selling-firewood-streets-jada-adamawa-atiku

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by bantudra: 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
chai...politicians are useless...
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by bantudra: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
first no shoe,now na firewood....chai....
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
lucy10:
Atiku has shown his readiness and desire to serve, I believe he will get Nigeria working again come 2019.
Don't be swayed easily, atiku na same wit looting goal
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Officialpdpnig: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
docadams:

Obj on Atiku
,"What I did not know which came out glaringly later was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy"

Who where Atiku parents? Was he an abandoned or sn abused child?
What type of upbringing did he have?

The lootocratic kind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by bantudra: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
immhotep:

Bantudra will not like this .

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths shukuokukobambi velocity25

dont tell me you believe that nonesense story from atiku....
we both know you cant enter politics without rich contacts....

you cant enter poor no matter how long you work....
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by pedrilo: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
U r a stewpeed man for dis comment.
I meant to vote for u b4 but tinkin u r comin to preside over us by playing on our emotions, I will vote buhari n let d suffering continue.
I hav had enuf if u idiots.
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
GavelSlam:
Perhaps you had no shoes too.

Abi oh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by oruma19: 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
Dont ever write a book out of animosity or anger. see the consequence?
kstorm:
A tii Ku!!!!
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
Perhaps you had no waec toogrin oga buhari na joke i dey o lols
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by aguiyi2: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
servercodes001:
Then you gradually found your way into the Nigerian treasury
Perhaps obasanjo is right
Atiku being born a poor nobody and low life is the sole reason why his greed and enormous theft is at the next level
OBJ was equally born *a nobody*.
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by bizzibodi(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
No one is asking did he bought a private jet b4 or after he becomes VP?can some1 whose income is #20m a yr afford a private jet?
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by thunderbabs: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
Abeg, leave alk this I have no shoes line jare.. Its stale.

Cant they just campaign without all those i had no food to eat in ma childhood line?

We don wise up pass dt level oga....
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by fredoooooo: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
This remind me of the one without a shoe.. grin grin grin PDP never again ... Olohun maje cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
bantudra:

dont tell me you believe that nonesense story from atiku....
we both know you cant enter politics without rich contacts....

you cant enter poor no matter how long you work....
But you believe the Daura dvllard and his endless lies grin
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by carammel(f): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
Same way someone said "he had no shoes".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike / Nasarawa: Ombugadu's Reaction On Being Declared Winner / The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.