Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,872 members, 7,876,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men (38474 Views)

Drive It Forever And Ever: 10 Cars That Can Last A Lifetime / Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men / 9 Most Expensive Cars That Were Found Abandoned (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by ericapellossi(m): 8:07am On Nov 20, 2018
They are pretty
Look with car in Djerba also http://djerbabelle.strikingly.com/
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by omega2128(m): 8:07am On Nov 20, 2018
number one ought to be LandRover Evogue

2 Likes

Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by Neimar: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
I have a pencil camry tiny light for sale and I also want to get a Corolla 2003-05 and add cash to it.

Any car dealer here. Everything is working perfectly. Ac and complete papers expiring July.gear is okay and comes with alloy wheel

Location ibadan

I want to marry you
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by t4djay: 8:13am On Nov 20, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
I have a pencil camry tiny light for sale and I also want to get a Corolla 2003-05 and add cash to it.

Any car dealer here. Everything is working perfectly. Ac and complete papers expiring July.gear is okay and comes with alloy wheel

Location ibadan
How much?
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by mrfm1: 8:13am On Nov 20, 2018
Stop misleading people. I've seen a lot of men drive sienna and matrix.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by simple250: 8:17am On Nov 20, 2018
pocohantas:
I am more interested in what is under the hood, none of these cars fascinate me.

The men can have it.
Thank you.

Na so undecided U go fit buy tyre

2 Likes

Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by stevebond007(m): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2018
I feel disgusted when I see guys driving Toyota Sienna.
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by LWFashion(f): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2018
obembet:
It good for women but we love RANGE too
Lol
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by procky(f): 8:27am On Nov 20, 2018
I did not concur.
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by Rajosh(m): 8:27am On Nov 20, 2018
what concerns me. If I buy any of those cars and you laugh at me, I laugh back at your stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by dangoteinlaw: 8:28am On Nov 20, 2018
I like how the op put rav 4 top on the list. I can't help but picture men riding rav 4 as gaysss

1 Like

Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by Dotng: 8:29am On Nov 20, 2018
Toyota Sienna is a family vehicle. The OP wrote the article from a boy's club mentality. You can only classify it as not suitable for certain occasions that has to do with boy's only event or show off. For a family vehicle, there is no other Minivan like the Sienna. It is best to describe vehicles by functionality than by gender.

In a number of countries especially the developed ones that you are taxed for almost everything and where driving space is an issue, no one cares about gender classification.

In Belgium, Latvia and Germany, the most popular car is Volkswagen Golf while Greece goes for Toyota Yaris, Italy for Fiat Panda and Lithuania for Fiat 500.

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/industry/2018s-most-popular-cars-europe-–-country

All this vehicles that I have listed are what I would also classify as vehicles mostly suitable for women but you can decide by your ego or by functionality and money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by dangoteinlaw: 8:30am On Nov 20, 2018
mrfm1:
Stop misleading people. I've seen a lot of men drive sienna and matrix.
bro those cars too feminine abeg, especially that rav4, so feminine that even a young girl driving rav4 still looks somehow
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by ogawisdom(m): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2018
Lol grin grin

Manly car indeed

Honda CR-V too is for women
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by BiafranBushBoy: 8:34am On Nov 20, 2018
pocohantas:
I am more interested in what is under the hood, none of these cars fascinate me.

The men can have it.
Thank you.

What's under the hood is a dickk?

Does that interest you now?
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by LordReed(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2018
I agree with the cars listed not being somewhat suited for men. I would also add Honda City and CRV.
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by GenFunction: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2018
why was MATRIX ND PONTIAC omitted?
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by pocohantas(f): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

What's under the hood is a dickk?

Does that interest you now?

Lol, you this boy...so you are still on NL.
I can see you done dey get sense, how old are you now? cheesy
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by bluefilm: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2018
chicoMX:
5 Toyota Matrix

6 Kia Soul

7 Toyota corolla 2001

The first car that came to my mind when I saw the thread. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2018
hemartins:
How does one feel creepy in a car.
I'm even thinking of buying a KIA Piccanto

I beg you dear Sir, please don’t ...kindly @dethink the thought”, lol
I can’t believe I agree whole heartedly with this sexist topic, meanwhile my fav car type is very “masculine”. I am a hypocrite I guess
shocked

1 Like

Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2018
illitrate:
I go just buy the kia picanto come tint am nobody see me.

cheesy
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by zicoraads: 8:47am On Nov 20, 2018
GenFunction:
why was MATRIX ND PONTIAC omitted?
I was surprised too when I didn't see those two. Especially Pontiac Vibe. I love both cars like cray though; and my friends will always want to remind me it's feminine angry

Well, I don't even care. grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by dingbang(m): 8:49am On Nov 20, 2018
Men should start driving Benz!

1 Like

Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by vislabraye(m): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
Do you know that no car has ever been made for a specific gender? All cars are produced without specifying if it’s for male or female.

But intuitively, we think there are cars that are meant for just ladies and not for “men”. It looks very creepy seeing fully fledged grown men joy riding them. We won’t just say it’s a total turnoff but it just looks somehow. To understand what we mean, can you imagine Gentle Jack of Nollywood driving in a Kia Picanto? Just an imagination of it tells you something is wrong. The Kia Picanto won’t match his masculine physique.

Any man is totally free to buy or drive whatever he wants without giving a damn about what people think. We can’t tell you what to drive; it solely your choice.

What we can do is tell you how awkward it is to own them as your personal car. It will totally look somehow to see men driving any of these cars as their personal car.

In case you have plans of buying any of these cars, just pause and have a rethink.

4 cars that are not very suitable for men to own or drive.

1. Toyota Rav4:

Even if you’re not told, the Toyota Rav4 have ‘not meant for men‘ written all over it. With your third eye, you can see it perfectly.

The fourth and latest generation of the Rav4 isn’t that too bad for a man but the first, second and third generation Rav4 is a no-no for a man. Get it as a birthday present for your wife.

[img][/img]

2.Toyota Sienna:

This goes for most of the mini vans like Honda Odyssey and the rest. If your sole aim of buying the car isn’t for commercial transportation which we understand perfectly well, just opt for another manly car. Toyota Sienna especially the 1998-2003 models are for mummies and grannies.

Be a man and don’t buy Sienna for your personal use; you can buy one for your wife or your mum. grin grin grin

3. Volkswagen New Beetle:

Back in the days, the Volkswagen Beetle used to be “people’s car“. Then it looked rugged and was driven by many regardless of gender. The newer generations of Beetle other than the “Ijapa” aka “okpokoro-mbe” we use to know doesn’t looks girly and does not give men befitting acceptance when inside of it.

The Beetles produced from 1998 are more for women than men. They don’t have the rugged look they used to wear back in the days. The car was reduced to a lady type of car.

If you really want a small car like that as a man, go for Volkswagen Golf instead.

4. Kia Picanto:

With the level of economic recession in the country, people tend to go for smaller cars with impressive fuel economy.

This car is small, easy to park, easy to maintain etc but men can look creepy inside of it. Instead of buying it as a personal car for yourself, buy it for your daughter.

Please, don’t use your Picanto to race other heavier and well balanced cars on highway so you don’t land yourself where you don’t like. The car is light. sad sad

Feel free to add yours using the comment section. Which other cars do you think are not very suitable for men?

https://autojosh.com/4-cars-that-are-not-very-suitable-for-men/

You didn't mention Toyota Matrix
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by KHRIZ565(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2018
chloride6:
That RaV4 is debatable
There's nothing to debate there.
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by ednut1(m): 8:59am On Nov 20, 2018
AryaSand:
My Ijapa made the list! I'm so in love with that car.
opeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cry cry
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by hemartins(m): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2018
merahki:

I beg you dear Sir, please don’t ...kindly @dethink the thought”, lol
I can’t believe I agree whole heartedly with this sexist topic, meanwhile my fav car type is very “masculine”. I am a hypocrite I guess
shocked

A very "masculine" car cost a fortune. I was just considering the money I spend on transportation monthly. If I am prudent with my savings, I could get a KIA.

1 Like

Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by Offpoint: 9:01am On Nov 20, 2018
illitrate:
I go just buy the kia picanto come tint am nobody see me.
too much sense will not kill yougrin

1 Like

Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by atikuobi2019nig: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2018
lesbiconverter:
AutoJoshNG How about Toyota matrix?
matrix na confirm woman car
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by atikuobi2019nig: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2018
chicoMX:
5 Toyota Matrix
6 Kia Soul
7 Toyota corolla 2001

all corolla from 1998 till date are feminine

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Kia And Hyundai Cars As Reliable As Toyota Cars? / How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? / Buyer Of ₦6.7b Bugatti Agreed To Buy It On The Spot After Seeing Only Sketches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.