Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,666 members, 7,892,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:49 PM

4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men (38505 Views)

Drive It Forever And Ever: 10 Cars That Can Last A Lifetime / Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men / 9 Most Expensive Cars That Were Found Abandoned (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
Please I need to know what huge muscular guys like to drive that tiny Kia soul. That sh!t is fvcking gay man...

1 Like

Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by osuofia2(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
I have a pencil camry tiny light for sale and I also want to get a Corolla 2003-05 and add cash to it.

Any car dealer here. Everything is working perfectly. Ac and complete papers expiring July.gear is okay and comes with alloy wheel

Location ibadan
How much you selling
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by deebrownneymar: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
Do you know that no car has ever been made for a specific gender? All cars are produced without specifying if it’s for male or female.

But intuitively, we think there are cars that are meant for just ladies and not for “men”. It looks very creepy seeing fully fledged grown men joy riding them. We won’t just say it’s a total turnoff but it just looks somehow. To understand what we mean, can you imagine Gentle Jack of Nollywood driving in a Kia Picanto? Just an imagination of it tells you something is wrong. The Kia Picanto won’t match his masculine physique.

Any man is totally free to buy or drive whatever he wants without giving a damn about what people think. We can’t tell you what to drive; it solely your choice.

What we can do is tell you how awkward it is to own them as your personal car. It will totally look somehow to see men driving any of these cars as their personal car.

In case you have plans of buying any of these cars, just pause and have a rethink.

4 cars that are not very suitable for men to own or drive.

1. Toyota Rav4:

Even if you’re not told, the Toyota Rav4 have ‘not meant for men‘ written all over it. With your third eye, you can see it perfectly.

The fourth and latest generation of the Rav4 isn’t that too bad for a man but the first, second and third generation Rav4 is a no-no for a man. Get it as a birthday present for your wife.

[img][/img]

2.Toyota Sienna:

This goes for most of the mini vans like Honda Odyssey and the rest. If your sole aim of buying the car isn’t for commercial transportation which we understand perfectly well, just opt for another manly car. Toyota Sienna especially the 1998-2003 models are for mummies and grannies.

Be a man and don’t buy Sienna for your personal use; you can buy one for your wife or your mum. grin grin grin

3. Volkswagen New Beetle:

Back in the days, the Volkswagen Beetle used to be “people’s car“. Then it looked rugged and was driven by many regardless of gender. The newer generations of Beetle other than the “Ijapa” aka “okpokoro-mbe” we use to know doesn’t looks girly and does not give men befitting acceptance when inside of it.

The Beetles produced from 1998 are more for women than men. They don’t have the rugged look they used to wear back in the days. The car was reduced to a lady type of car.

If you really want a small car like that as a man, go for Volkswagen Golf instead.

4. Kia Picanto:

With the level of economic recession in the country, people tend to go for smaller cars with impressive fuel economy.

This car is small, easy to park, easy to maintain etc but men can look creepy inside of it. Instead of buying it as a personal car for yourself, buy it for your daughter.

Please, don’t use your Picanto to race other heavier and well balanced cars on highway so you don’t land yourself where you don’t like. The car is light. sad sad

Feel free to add yours using the comment section. Which other cars do you think are not very suitable for men?

https://autojosh.com/4-cars-that-are-not-very-suitable-for-men/

You considered Naija mentality. I disagree with 1 & 2.
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by IFNOTGOD(m): 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
stevebond007:
I feel disgusted when I see guys driving Toyota Sienna.

go hang ursef, I own a Sienna 2004 model presently looking for a 2011.

the car is a minivan, it has speed,beauty n runs on rough roads.

I not married but I like it cos it will contain my family when I have one eventually,i like for feel in it

2 Likes

Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by sharpwriter(m): 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
KingsleyCEO:
This is for those of us that have made plenty money and not those still struggling...

If you're still struggling, please drive anyone you have and don't imitate us.

Do I have follow billionaires here? Please hit like if you're here.
As you be billionaire, I beseech thee to extend thy hands of blessing to me. Continuing prospering! wink
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by nicepolice(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
Men should drive Mercedes Benz
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mysselff2:
All this senseless profiling

@OP eneded up writing a 4 point pile of bullsh!t without giving a scientific or empirical or even rational reasons for his outrageous assertion

Abeg no car is meant for anybody, any car wey pessin like and the pessin get the money to buy am, abeg carry go

Enough of all these useless restrictive propaganda

I agree. There's no such thing as a woman's car, haha.
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by CityNGR: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
let me show you under the sheets. .

pocohantas:
I am more interested in what is under the hood, none of these cars fascinate me.

The men can have it.
Thank you.
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by Wilfredpat22(f): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
osuofia2:

How much you selling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by osuofia2(m): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Let me see pictures
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by Wilfredpat22(f): 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
osuofia2:

Let me see pictures

Your WhatsApp ?
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
That's kia picanto is the worse of them all. I see some grown men driving that shìt to my office and they always look weird in it. Truth be told, others might be debatable but that kia picanto is extremely feminine. Na woman car.
The kia picanto is the best option for Fuel economy in this Buhari regime..
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by computerglobal(m): 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
cool
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by omega2128(m): 12:35am On Nov 21, 2018
atikuobi2019nig:

Guy u make sense, that's true that car is for wife

I have one question, what is the meaning of SUV I know u & v but that of S I don't know
SUV stands for Sport Utility Vehicle
Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by kernniejay(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2018
Where is Mini Cooper in the list? I expect to see it first.

Re: 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men by stevebond007(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
IFNOTGOD:

go hang ursef, I own a Sienna 2004 model presently looking for a 2011.

the car is a minivan, it has speed,beauty n runs on rough roads.

I not married but I like it cos it will contain my family when I have one eventually,i like for feel in it

Your luck sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Kia And Hyundai Cars As Reliable As Toyota Cars? / Buyer Of ₦6.7b Bugatti Agreed To Buy It On The Spot After Seeing Only Sketches / Morris Mbetsa Builds A Flying Drone Taxi In Kenya - Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.