Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,716 members, 7,969,088 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:10 PM

"Bless You John" Daddy Freeze React To John Dumelo Opinion About Tithe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Bless You John" Daddy Freeze React To John Dumelo Opinion About Tithe (369 Views)

Desmond Elliot Rocks Agbada To John Dumelo’s Wedding (photos) / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Bless You John" Daddy Freeze React To John Dumelo Opinion About Tithe by praizblog: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ghanian actor John Dumelo shares his opinion about tithe recently saying he would rather give his tithe to the poor that need it most rather than the church.

However free the sheeple originator who is always against tithe paying reacted to this on his page recently.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/bless-you-john-daddy-freeze-react-to-john-dumelo-opinion-about-tithe/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: "Bless You John" Daddy Freeze React To John Dumelo Opinion About Tithe by praizblog: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2018

Re: "Bless You John" Daddy Freeze React To John Dumelo Opinion About Tithe by Ufedolove: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
The money which you give to the needy is different from your tithe. I'm not a party to pay or don't pay tithe but I don't like when some folks display their ignorance publicly to further derail some gullible minds.

God's instructions shouldn't be compromised and or twisted to fit our own believe cos God's standards were, are and will be and ignorance is not an excuse on the day of judgment.

Moreover, why is Daddy Freeze always reacting to tithes issues that expressly don't concern him. Apparently, he has his life to live and so do others. What someone does with his personal money shouldn't be your headache so far it isn't illegal and even if it's illegal, it's still not your business if you are not a policy enforcement agency.

As for me, I admit that I don't fully understand the doctrine of tithes but Daddy Freeze reacting like a reacting agent every time is worrisome. Does he care that much?

If daddy freeze wants to show some love and care, there are better ways to do so not constituting social public nuisance at the slightest opportunity.

1 Like

Re: "Bless You John" Daddy Freeze React To John Dumelo Opinion About Tithe by Imortal001: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
Very good!
Re: "Bless You John" Daddy Freeze React To John Dumelo Opinion About Tithe by Baawaa(m): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
What you give the needy is not tithe
Re: "Bless You John" Daddy Freeze React To John Dumelo Opinion About Tithe by Olodo24: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
if I should start going to church again, no more tithes and offerings. Church no dey help anybody. na to dey collect from hustlers
Re: "Bless You John" Daddy Freeze React To John Dumelo Opinion About Tithe by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
Baawaa:
What you give the needy is not tithe
Says who?
Re: "Bless You John" Daddy Freeze React To John Dumelo Opinion About Tithe by lilmax(m): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
lol baba daddy freeze said Jesus with a "J" is wrong grin

2 seconds, everywhere burst grin

IESUS grin.....joker
Re: "Bless You John" Daddy Freeze React To John Dumelo Opinion About Tithe by SIMPLYkush: 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
Daddy freeze, no matter what, you are going to hell, I know you are here on nairaland, fvck you

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2018 Housemate Bisola Drops A New Single Titled "Controlla" Check Out / While Adeniyi Johnson's Divorce Drama Was Going On Online, Toyin Was Busy Party / Tithing: Bovi Defends Akpororo, Blasts The Hell Out Of Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.