Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,311 members, 7,887,928 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:36 PM

How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan (45885 Views)

Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States / Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke / INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by onegig(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
DTaj:
Jonathan has not changed at all. It was Obasanjo, in one of his open letters to you, who alleged that you were training snipers and that he (Obasanjo) among other leaders opposed to your inept government, were on the hit list of snipers for assassination! Why can’t you be bold to mention Obasanjo’s name?

Also, who were the so-called leaders from the North who opposed you? Who were the PDP Governors, members of your own party, who opposed you?

You foolishly wrote about your religion and ‘where you come from’? Was it not the same people you accuse of using these two sentiments that voted massively for you in 2011 Were you a Muslim and a Northerner when the same people voted for you in 2011? Was your name Abdullahi Balarabe, from Sokoto state, when they voted you in 2011?

When your garrulous, uncouth, loud-mouth wife on national TV insulted Northerners as being daft and were breeding children “born throway”, did you caution her?

When your insane wife unintelligently made a generalized statement on national TV that a whole section of Nigerians were street beggars (almajiri), what did you expect them to do?

Jonathan, face the truth, you failed and was voted out for the following reasons:

1. You ran a completely laissez-faire FG where you left your Ministers, heads of agencies, Service Chiefs, your tribal warlords, etc to do as they liked! There was a complete dereliction of duty on your part. Everyone messed up right in your face and you did nothing!

2. Your personal flaw, although no human being is perfect, was used against you. You were too meek, gentle, and weak to have ruled Nigeria. Your appointees, such as Diezani saw this clearly and they ran riot!

3. You played the ethnic card- riff-raffs and illiterate ex-militants such as Tompolo, Asari Dokubo (where is that toad who said that Buhari will never be President?), Boyloaf, and others, including senile old man, Edwin Clarke, issued threats to other Nigerians in a reckless manner and you did not caution them. When Obasanjo brought this ethic bias up with you, you insulted him to no end.

4. You ran a completely corrupt government to the extent that billions of raw, mint-cash currencies (Naira and US dollars) were being carted away from the CBN! For instance, I attended the Akintola Williams Foundation Lecture at the MUSON Centre a few years ago and a former Deputy Governor of the CBN and a Minister under your government, Dr. Shamsudeen Usman, alleged that he was shocked to have confirmed that under your government, the CBN became the unofficial vault of PDP politicians and some other riff-raffs.

5. You played the religious card as though you were the first Christian President or Head of State of Nigeria. The hitherto-respected and celebrated Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, the umbrella body of ALL Christians and the Body of Christ in Nigeria, became your toy. You so much bastardized CAN that its President, Ayo Oritsejafor, easily became the Public Relations Officer (PRO) of the PDP and your government! Sacrilege! Other Christians who felt that their association, once led by vibrant Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie and Cardinal John Olorunfemi Onaiyekan, very well-respected Church leaders, was being used in so brazenly partisan manner, and other Nigerians, disliked you for this, and voted against you.

6. During the campaigns, in the North, your equally docile and completely useless Vice President, Mohammed Namadi Sambo, told a campaign audience that they should not vote APC because their VP candidate, Yemi Osinbajo, was a Pastor and that he will force them into Christianity! Meanwhile, Jonathan’s people and campaign organization, told voters in the South-East and South-South that the same APC was an Islamic, Boko Haram party!

In summary, Obama, PDP Governors, Northern leaders, and the plethora of people and organizations you blamed in your useless book did not cause your political downfall, YOU and YOUR UNCOUTH WIFE nailed your cross!

You turned 61 today, happy birthday former President Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, a gentle but very WEAK man and leader!
PS: Admin, please change the title to “made me LOSE re-election”, not “made me LOST re-election” owing to the past tense “made” which preceded ‘lose’.

I wish I can quote this a thousand times.

They said old habits die hard. He still has not changed from that habit of blaming others for his own failures.

2 Likes

Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by banhammy: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
And the likes of Saraki, Atiku Kwakwanso and Tambuwa who betrayed this Man in 2015 by secretly working for the opposition, even while in PDP before officially joining APC at the dying hour, just to frustrate Jonathan government. They are the same set of people who now want to become president under PDP umbrella.
Never trust human being.
They are so so terrible.
Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by Heavencare: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
bettercreature:
Just look at what the idiot is counting as an achievement when the price oil crude oil was as high as 115$,What a weak good for nothing Buffon
The useless man supervised the biggest fraud in history where every members of his cabinet are stealing at will
Changing minister like underwear! Getting screwed here and there,OPC #6billion,TOMPOLO #13billion, DASUKI 2 billion DOLLARS shocked Diezani uncountable as in rice
Still! He has the gut to write a book
� It shall be well with you my brother
Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by Ugosample(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
jaxxy:

Actually there was sm conspiracy which added to his loss. Buharis incompetence is worse than Jonathans, Jonathan’s only problem was corrupt people are him

true that

too many criminals in his government then

But this admin is not any different
Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by Kingspin(m): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
I pity some Nigerians who don't under Nigerian politics. Atiku is a thief, Saraki, Ex oil Minister-Madu-eke others yet most of these noise have never be proven or sentence. We/our media choose whom to make escape goat.

You have to use your head in Nigeria before you understand.

At the moment i hear Obama clip speaking about Nigerian 2015 election, i was quick enough to under he want PDP out
Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by Ayobami7(m): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
noted
Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by san316(m): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
I wish I could see the look on OBJ's face when they mentioned snipers. An he had the mind to attend as chairman of an even that discusses his role in a bad tragicomedy.

1 Like

Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by legba1(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
EasternActivist:
Look at most of them up there, Bigoted beings from the west side.

Lemee tell all yah, no matter what you do or say it doesn't matter, you know why? That's because This book has been launched for posterity sake. Argue with your kids and next generations who will read this with sane minds and understand how foolish their progenitor where in 2015.

Mr...no one own you any allegiance...peeps you called bigots own the right to their political ideologies...they don't have to share same P.I wt you or ur region...if your candidate was popular, he should have won convincing ly.....same case wt ur atiku/obi...let them prove their popularity...and don't expect SW to do u lots any favour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by legba1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
banhammy:
And the likes of Saraki, Atiku Kwakwanso and Tambuwa who betrayed this Man in 2015 by secretly working for the opposition, even while in PDP before officially joining APC at the dying hour, just to frustrate Jonathan government. They are the same set of people who now want to become president under PDP umbrella.
Never trust human being.
They are so so terrible.

Unfortunately....these same lots are saviours that we all count on to deliver the mandate...
Saraki and co...even tambuwal...it's a shame

2 Likes

Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by EasternActivist: 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
legba1:

Mr...no one own you any allegiance...peeps you called bigots own the right to their political ideologies...they don't have to share same P.I wt you or ur region...if your candidate was popular, he should have won convincing ly.....same case wt ur atiku/obi...let them prove their popularity...and don't expect SW to do u lots any favour

zombies from SW ain't needed for anything sir. Their bigoted nature will always drag their compass to the ineffective midget come mere commissioner in aso rock.
Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by dheilaw1(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
rusher14:

What is the lie about fuel subsidies?

Obasanjo, a PDP stalwart, spoke about snipers. That's an internal issue.

Billions were actually missing from NNPC, the CBN knows better than you and I.
you are very correct. even Sanusi and Okonjo iweala cried out that billions of dollars were been stolen under the drunkard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by AnanseK(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
Those who read the book, is Dasuki the Jonathan’s Mobile ATM captured there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by ClassMonitor: 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Teachermallam:
your use of words tell more about your personality. why not just make your points without insult?

Exactly what I wanted to tell him.

1 Like

Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by Rushmore(f): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
Despite his shortcomings,GEJ was and is better than the present geezer.
Even online tribal wars has surged to the heavens since the present administration took over.
Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by magzey: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
Why the blame after you accept defeat in good faith. Or were you forced to accept? grin grin
This man sef.

Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by Obansy112(m): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
Racoon:

And what will you call Buhari today? Same fate awaits him in 2019.Cluelessness is really contagious.
PDP lost the very day they selected Atiku as their candidate.....
The worst of Buhari is. better than the best of Atiku.
Atiku's defeat is flawless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by sirjoe1124(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nigerian politics has become a safe heaven for treacheries upon treacheries just as amongst Sicilian mafians... Everyone especially the Northern folk has the mentality that if I can't have my desire den he can't...... If the Northern leaders had sacrificed their personal ambitions I believe we wouldn't have been in this mess today......
Most importantly we must put hands together to guard against fake which is cancerous to the polity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by abibun: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
rusher14:

Please name 1.
Is reading your problem, if u need one go through Jonathan's statement
Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by abibun: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
Obansy112:
If the best of Buhari could be like this, then the worst of him will be too disastrous
Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by AdeniyiA(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
There's no denying the fact that you're simply clueless. An accidental public servant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by Tareq1105: 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
deantimes:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/how-some-pdp-governors-northern-leaders-made-me-lost-re-election-jonathan/

Atiku, Saraki, Obasanjo, should be mentioned in the book because of their role.

They launched the book with you today.

Jona, don't take their presence for love and friendship.

Na lie. They are camelion, pretenders that are driven by their ambitions only.

1 Like

Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by abibun: 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
dheilaw1:
you are very correct. even Sanusi and Okonjo iweala cried out that billions of dollars were been stolen under the drunkard
same way millions of dollar have been disappearing under the dullard from NNPC

1 Like

Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by Akiika: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
"lose" not lost

1 Like

Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by Muyology: 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
bettercreature:
Just look at what the idiot is counting as an achievement when the price oil crude oil was as high as 115$,What a weak good for nothing Buffon
The useless man supervised the biggest fraud in history where every members of his cabinet are stealing at will
Changing minister like underwear! Getting screwed here and there,OPC #6billion,TOMPOLO #13billion, DASUKI 2 billion DOLLARS shocked Diezani uncountable as in rice
Still! He has the gut to write a book
. Wrote rubbish. The book he wrote that he is going to outlive instead of the other way round.
God will never allow me buy the nonsense book.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by Sirjamo: 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
Tales by moonlight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by blacknp(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
bedspread:
I LOVE THIS MAN!!

"FAKE NEWS" Invented and fully Practiced by the APC was invoke during this period!

Many Lies were put on this innocent man!!

Fake news by APC,Akpabio or Uduaghan?
Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by blacknp(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
abibun:
same way millions of dollar have been disappearing under the dullard from NNPC
If a dullard is your father’s boss,that speaks a lot?gay ass smuggler Abubakar Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by blacknp(m): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Obansy112:
Lets save the treasury.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by Gbagbuo247: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
yarimo:
Mr GEJ no any governor made you lost any election, you are just incompetent as president.

Wish I can see how you are managing your life and you family.
undecided
Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by SirBunky85(m): 12:51am On Nov 21, 2018
bedspread:
The fuel Subsidy issue Training of snippers Billions missing from NNPC

A whole lot of things in which many of them were fake News
the training of snipers ish came from obj
Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by SternProphet: 1:23am On Nov 21, 2018
Only a PDP supporter could have headlined a thread with such bad English. The youth in this country is gone. No wonder Saraki, GEJ and Fayose are heroes. Zero intellect, zero excellence, just hustling after crumbs (pocket money) and short term gain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan by millhouse: 1:44am On Nov 21, 2018
bedspread:
I LOVE THIS MAN!!

"FAKE NEWS" Invented and fully Practiced by the APC was invoke during this period!

Many Lies were put on this innocent man!!

APC and fake news are like Lucifer & Hell Fire ! Eternal lovers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Visits Tinubu, Does The 4+4 Sign With Him (Photos) / Okowa's Aide, Tony Otokhine Dies In Auto Crash On His Way From Akpata's Wedding / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.