Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,248 members, 7,880,924 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:21 AM

No Water To Flush Toilets At Lagos Int'l Airport, Actress Mary Njoku(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Water To Flush Toilets At Lagos Int'l Airport, Actress Mary Njoku(photos) (619 Views)

Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku / Thank God We Didn’t Qualify For The World Cup! - Actress Mary Njoku (photos) / Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Water To Flush Toilets At Lagos Int'l Airport, Actress Mary Njoku(photos) by SavageMajor(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2018
Nollywood actress, Mary Remmy Njoku, has taken to her Instagram page to expose a troubling situation she experienced at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos.
According to the CEO of ROK studios, there was no water to flush toilets at the international airport, thereby leaving the toilets full with "different layers of waste."
She posted a photo of the airport and wrote: "Whenever I hear people talking crazy about Nigeria i dive in and defend my Fatherland. But these days, Naija Dey fall my hand! How can there be no water to flush the toilets in an International Airport? Haba! The toilets are full. Different layers of waste/tissue. No water! Abeg I Dey travel abroad go piss. #faan #Nigeria #buhari."

Re: No Water To Flush Toilets At Lagos Int'l Airport, Actress Mary Njoku(photos) by Chizzyjoyce(f): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2018
grin

We dey change Era Hanty
Re: No Water To Flush Toilets At Lagos Int'l Airport, Actress Mary Njoku(photos) by pastie(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2018
In this age of camera ?
Anything to feed the public just to feel among.
Re: No Water To Flush Toilets At Lagos Int'l Airport, Actress Mary Njoku(photos) by eTECTIV: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2018
Hehehehe... Na to dey wear napkin and pampers go dat syd b dat... WTF

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Show Up For DJ Cuppy Cactus On The Roof / Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter On First Birthday / Judging From Teddya, Leo And Tobi's Look And Recent Outfit, Who Is ur MCM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.