Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,155 members, 7,981,081 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 11:07 AM

Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday (51216 Views)

Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by adrian3000(m): 6:49am On Nov 22, 2018
kimbraa:
The man doesn't look so excited, or is he camera shy? grin Isn't the lady a Nigerian? Why do you lot never cease any opportunity to denigrate Nigerian girls/women?

So you had to go through my profile before commenting tongue tongue grin

I'll have a different mindset when our ladies change for good
They never make any effort to change or be different
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 22, 2018
kimbraa:
The man doesn't look so excited, or is he camera shy? grin Isn't the lady a Nigerian? Why do you lot never cease any opportunity to denigrate Nigerian girls/women?

It exhausts me how these fustrated chumps are always attacking us like we are the cause of their rejection..
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by aybee08(m): 6:59am On Nov 22, 2018
This one no be the everytime waya me money, hello babe have u sent it type. Na for better for worse this one be. God i need this kind girl for my life ooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by sweetrace(f): 7:00am On Nov 22, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
and she had to bring it to social media..ladies and show-off?...what about doing it because it is the right thing..do you have to bring it to the public?.. when the guy was doing his own..did he call drake?..nansense!!!

How about all the men that post pictures of themselves giving their wives or girlfriends a car. Davido actually turned his into a money making venture; aka “Assurance”.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2018
interesting... Wish to marry a virtuous and responsible woman... She loves for real...
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:06am On Nov 22, 2018
sweetrace:

How about all the men that post pictures of themselves giving their wives or girlfriends a car. Davido actually turned his into a money making venture; aka “Assurance”.
grin Exactly... So you noticed that also??
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by adrian3000(m): 7:16am On Nov 22, 2018
kimbraa:

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by EmekaBlue(m): 7:57am On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
Her husband not boyfriend. Boyfriend must always receive boxers and singlet. Bye.
lol...like say we be cultural dancers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by victorazyvictor(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2018
kimbraa:
grin Isn't the lady a Nigerian? Why do you lot never cease any opportunity to denigrate Nigerian girls/women?

She looks Ethiopian!
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Starboytwo(m): 7:59am On Nov 22, 2018
Wow I love this....no girl don ever gimme present on my birthday...highest na HBD for WhatsApp status Dem dey do...

1 Like

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Kharol1234: 8:01am On Nov 22, 2018
she flew him or d man flew her wich 1...all d expenses no b d man head e stil daeundecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Dacronym(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2018
fishmillan:
9ja girls please learn ... Some will even gift you kpekus , like have you not been hitting this same kpekus ... I tell you they have nothing to offer ... Brainless scallwags
My Brother Cool Down lol
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Dyeklint667: 8:02am On Nov 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, my guy dey provoke
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 22, 2018
See the thing looking for Dubai trip grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
fishmillan:
9ja girls please learn ... Some will even gift you kpekus , like have you not been hitting this same kpekus ... I tell you they have nothing to offer ... Brainless scallwags

2 Likes

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by midehi2(f): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2018
fishmillan:
Eeyaaa that's what your girl is giving you on your birthday, lmao cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by NessaBoo(f): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2018
Awwwwwwwwww......that's the most thoughtful gift ever, most especially becos I'm also an F1 fan.

#TeamMercedes
#L.Hamilton
#V.Bottas

1 Like

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by dpete1: 8:03am On Nov 22, 2018
adrian3000:
Nigerian girls will never see this, its only to be buying boxers n singlets up n down angry angry angry
And The Crazy Aspect Is ; They Will Buy It From Ur Own Money, Not Theirs
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by bitcoin215: 8:03am On Nov 22, 2018
wow..love this lady
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by semasir: 8:03am On Nov 22, 2018
Like you have been receiving bags and that trousers yearly àbí.

Colourich:
Her husband not boyfriend. Boyfriend must always receive boxers and singlet. Bye.
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Bridget95(f): 8:05am On Nov 22, 2018
kimbraa:

He is not so excited because he is an over pampered baby sitter or woman wrapper man.hahahahhah grin
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2018
kimbraa:
Yes, the pant must mean a lot to him. Have you ever thought of the person's intentions for getting you a particular gift?
if he is a yahoo guy, I won't advice you to accept pant as birthday gift o undecided
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by NessaBoo(f): 8:07am On Nov 22, 2018
fishmillan:

Lol, Okay...what if she brings her HOT friend over for mindblowing 3some rounds?? Is that okay with you Sir?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by NessaBoo(f): 8:07am On Nov 22, 2018
Someone said boyfriend must always receive boxers and singlet. grin

Let's add socks to the mix too. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by AdemolaA2: 8:07am On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:

1 Like

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by mudiana(m): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2018
Nigerian ladies, most of them are self centered... But I give it to this rare gem. Na woman she be.
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2018
Lol... U people saying naija girls, how many naija girls can take care of theirselves....na so undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by srclark: 8:09am On Nov 22, 2018
GistMore:
"Not everytime boxers and singlet," men on Twitter are telling women after a woman revealed the awesome gift she gave her husband for his birthday.

@sunshinechi1 said that her husband is a huge fan of Formula 1 and always talked about the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix so she flew him first class to Abu Dhabi for his 30th birthday.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/woman-goes-viral-revealed-thoughtful-birthday-gift-gave-husband

I will never try this with my wife ,not like she is a bad person , i love her so much but i know where it will end ,baby this one too ,this will go with this ,i have been looking for something like this abeg not in this buhari period .I will not even take the offer if i am going alone fear women they will give you a cap and take your head and cap in return

1 Like

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by VictorRomanov: 8:14am On Nov 22, 2018
fishmillan:

Don't tell me to take it easy, don't tell nonsense,

Calm down bro
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Chukazu: 8:15am On Nov 22, 2018
Am a bigger @F1 fan but I don't even have a wife embarassed

But Abu Dhabi grand Prix is one of the the worst in F1 Calendar. The best and famous is MonzA of Ferrari
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by hybee55: 8:15am On Nov 22, 2018
I can introduce you to an income making venture if you would invest only 1k.contact on 09023576394.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.