Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,155 members, 7,981,081 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 11:08 AM

Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday (51216 Views)

Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by adrian3000(m): 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

Is that supposed to be an insult??.. i laugh cheesy..

If only you know whats up.
I don't want to know
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by omadeltason: 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Africans have not yet develop what is wrong us why will you take him to white men country what happened to ur country I weep for my black colours [code][/code] cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry .

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Finero1(m): 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
wow this is lovely Akwa Ibom gals make una come see o
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 23, 2018
MsGood:

How many people can afford to fly someone out? Can you afford it? Ehn? Let's be realistic na instead of insulting people.
My friend shut up dia, who am i insulting
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by MsGood(f): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2018
SmellySperm:

My friend shut up dia, who am i insulting
I am not your friend! Answer my question. Can you afford to fly anyone out of the country?
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by gurusubai7(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2018
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2018
MsGood:

I am not your friend! Answer my question. Can you afford to fly anyone out of the country?
is flying someone out the only way to show love? Ain't no tangible way than just undies! U sound like a stingy gal to me, I've dated ur type before undecided
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by MsGood(f): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2018
SmellySperm:
is flying someone out the only way to show love? Ain't no tangible way than just undies! U sound like a stingy gal to me, I've dated ur type before undecided
What you think of me doesn't matter. Have a good life.
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2018
MsGood:
What you think of me doesn't matter. Have a good life.
I wish you well msGood
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2018
Colourich:
Her husband not boyfriend. Boyfriend must always receive boxers and singlet. Bye.

cheesy
This totally cracked me up!!!
Lol
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by gurusubai7(m): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2018
New Lesson! what you need to know about hereditary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kWgJUUzaUo

Dont forget to like, Subscribe and share.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.