Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,838 members, 7,872,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) (33474 Views)

‘I'm Still A Virgin’ – BBNaija Alex Unusual Reveals (Photo) / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan / The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by SINZ: 6:18am On Nov 22, 2018
Finally! She has gone to Dubai - the choice destination for all ashawo girls in Nigeria.
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by stagger: 6:24am On Nov 22, 2018
afolayangs:
Not hating but via cairo when direct flights dey lagos. Twice pay day. This is not style to me

So if she is in Abuja, she should first fly to Lagos and then use Emirates? When she can fly EgyptAir to Cairo from Abuja abdcthen on to Dubai?

What's your point here really? It is people like you who don't even have money that form rich the most.
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by Nature8(m): 6:26am On Nov 22, 2018
adecz:
sad sad
Wetin be the "....in style for here.."?

Lol grin
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by adetes: 6:34am On Nov 22, 2018
Wetin concern us

Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by moscobabs(m): 6:45am On Nov 22, 2018
U dey go Dubai, your sponsor can't use Emirates or other better airline for u..u have to go drop for Egypt before they carry more passengers with you.
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by HenryInno1(m): 6:56am On Nov 22, 2018
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by EllaCynthia(f): 7:02am On Nov 22, 2018
Deltatoto:
money is good for where Alex get money?have u ever seen a celebrity that flies economy?not even a good airline like emirate.alex is my friend she Dey borrow money to package

Welldone
Hope she no d steal ba?
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by EllaCynthia(f): 7:02am On Nov 22, 2018
SINZ:
Finally! She has gone to Dubai - the choice destination for all ashawo girls in Nigeria.

Yesu...
Welldone
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by EllaCynthia(f): 7:03am On Nov 22, 2018
stagger:

So if she is in Abuja, she should first fly to Lagos and then use Emirates? When she can fly EgyptAir to Cairo from Abuja abdcthen on to Dubai?

What's your point here really? It is people like you who don't even have money that form rich the most.

Gbam
On d beatz
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by Deltatoto: 7:06am On Nov 22, 2018
EllaCynthia:

Welldone
Hope she no d steal ba?
i no be sars how I go no
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by Deltatoto: 7:07am On Nov 22, 2018
EllaCynthia:

Welldone
Hope she no d steal ba?
ella ur Toto go sweet o.how far na
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by EllaCynthia(f): 7:11am On Nov 22, 2018
Deltatoto:
ella ur Toto go sweet o.how far na

Next comment plss
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by EllaCynthia(f): 7:12am On Nov 22, 2018
Deltatoto:
i no be sars how I go no
Chaiii No be ur frndy again,since u knw everythng abt ha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by SINZ: 7:13am On Nov 22, 2018
EllaCynthia:

Yesu...
Welldone

Ogini?
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by mragos(m): 7:42am On Nov 22, 2018
legitimatefrank1:
Remembering her those days in Federal government college Enugu
I swear who would have known
silencer for dy chop now
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by midehi2(f): 8:12am On Nov 22, 2018
afolayangs:
Not hating but via cairo when direct flights dey lagos. Twice pay day. This is not style to me
my thought exactly, thinking its emirate, but it's still ok, at least na business class she fly grin
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by Deepfreezer(m): 8:12am On Nov 22, 2018
They will soon scatter Dubai, only God knows the next location.
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by midehi2(f): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2018
Deltatoto:
my brother na only u understand maybe cos u don travel too.thats one of the cheapest airlines
yeah, but na business class na grin
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by Deltatoto: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2018
EllaCynthia:

Chaiii
No be ur frndy again,since u knw everythng abt ha
lol
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by Deltatoto: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2018
EllaCynthia:

Next comment plss
can u help me open it
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by Deltatoto: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2018
midehi2:

yeah, but na business class na grin
business Wetin?u smoke?
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by ikemesit4477: 8:38am On Nov 22, 2018
afolayangs:
is her choice!
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2018
mragos:
I swear who would have known silencer for dy chop now
lol and Arab money
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by Ken4agent(m): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2018
What are all these BBnija House mate doing for a living set?they just baff up, snap pic and be posting up and down on SM

Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by ikennamadu1(m): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2018
Deltatoto:
money is good for where Alex get money?have u ever seen a celebrity that flies economy?not even a good airline like emirate.alex is my friend she Dey borrow money to package

your lies fit wake dead person

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by EllaCynthia(f): 10:03am On Nov 22, 2018
SINZ:

Ogini?
Weldone
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by Deltatoto: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2018
ikennamadu1:

your lies fit wake dead person
lol ask Alex of me
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by adelaja70(m): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2018
Deltatoto:
lol ask Alex of me
You're fool and a big time liar... Goto her Instagram page and check what she has been doing.
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by Deltatoto: 10:29am On Nov 22, 2018
adelaja70:

You're fool and a big time liar... Goto her Instagram page and check what she has been doing.
nawa o.y insult someone u don’t no na?did I insult u?so u mean I can’t know Alex or what’s ur point?pls don’t insult me again we are not mates
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by adelaja70(m): 11:15am On Nov 22, 2018
Deltatoto:
nawa o.y insult someone u don’t no na?did I insult u?so u mean I can’t know Alex or what’s ur point?pls don’t insult me again we are not mates
I'M DEEPLY SORRY ABOUT THAT.... BUT IT'S DEVILISH WHEN YOU COME ONLINE AND LIE AGAINST ANYBODY FOR THAT MATTER.... ASPOMTRAVELS SPONSORED THE DUBAI TRIP AND ARE YOU SAYING THEY ARE NOT PAYING HER FOR THOSE ENDORSEMENTS, HOSTING AND PHOTOSHOOTS? I'M NOT IGBO FYI.
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:24am On Nov 22, 2018
Deltatoto:
If Alex is your friend as you claim you would know that she was actually sponsored on this trip; a fact she never hid on IG.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by Ayobami7(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
欢迎老恭喜天津泰达中超保级成功

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video / Omotola Meets Beyonce's Mum,Tina Knowles(photo) / Mercy Johnson And Her Daughters Glow In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.