Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) (33473 Views)

‘I'm Still A Virgin’ – BBNaija Alex Unusual Reveals (Photo) / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan / The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by Deltatoto: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

If Alex is your friend as you claim you would know that she was actually sponsored on this trip; a fact she never hid on IG.
im not on ig no man of my age is der
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by Deltatoto: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
adelaja70:

I'M DEEPLY SORRY ABOUT THAT.... BUT IT'S DEVILISH WHEN YOU COME ONLINE AND LIE AGAINST ANYBODY FOR THAT MATTER.... ASPOMTRAVELS SPONSORED THE DUBAI TRIP AND ARE YOU SAYING THEY ARE NOT PAYING HER FOR THOSE ENDORSEMENTS, HOSTING AND PHOTOSHOOTS? I'M NOT IGBO FYI.
im not on ig
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
Deltatoto:
im not on ig no man of my age is der
Oh sorry Daddy. Good afternoon sir #Saluting
Its also : I'm, IG and there wink
Guess written English was also before your time. No worries Daddy.
Please greet Alex, your "friend" for me o!
Have a nice day ahead Daddy!
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by Deltatoto: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Oh sorry Daddy. Good afternoon sir #Saluting
Its also : I'm, IG and there wink
Guess written English was also before your time. No worries Daddy.
Please greet Alex, your "friend" for me o!
Have a nice day ahead Daddy!

wetin na?daddy too much for ur write up.as if u wan ask for money lol
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
Deltatoto:
wetin na?daddy too much for ur write up.as if u wan ask for money lol
cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't be vexed
Cheers
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by Deltatoto: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't be vexed
Cheers
i greet u God bless u my sister

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by Rbae: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
What a crazy world. She fly First Class, she fly economy, the most important thing is to land in Dubai safely. This girl is not forming or doing runs, she's contented and she'll gon places soon.
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by SINZ: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
EllaCynthia:

Weldone

What did I do?
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by immaq8(f): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
no b mama Ngozi carpet b d@?
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by afolayangs(m): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
stagger:

So if she is in Abuja, she should first fly to Lagos and then use Emirates? When she can fly EgyptAir to Cairo from Abuja abdcthen on to Dubai?

What's your point here really? It is people like you who don't even have money that form rich the most.
ogbenita there's emirate in abuja
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by HenryInno1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2018
Deltatoto:
money is good for where Alex get money?have u ever seen a celebrity that flies economy?not even a good airline like emirate.alex is my friend she Dey borrow money to package
Oya u sef go borrow package
Re: BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) by HenryInno1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
[quote author=val15 post=73190757][/quote] I blive say Even Enocomy sef u neva fly for ur life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video / Omotola Meets Beyonce's Mum,Tina Knowles(photo) / Mercy Johnson And Her Daughters Glow In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.