Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,276 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:41 PM

Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ (26135 Views)

2023: Abdul MKO Abiola Calls For Youthful Participation In Politics / An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife / Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by Gandollar(f): 7:56am On Nov 24, 2018
Tetehjewels:

Did you say erase? The book rather exposed how untrustworthy and an unworthy captain he was as a President.

It exposed how much of a flimsy character he has.

It exposes how much of a weakling he truly is.

It has raised more dust than needed as everyone he blamed has been coming out to slam him and expose the real truth and show him to be the liar with facts.

His version in his book are not backed with any facts and sound more like a beer room gossip
The timing of the book launch was very apt! It has opened up a new can worms in your camp, a crisis of confidence and a burden of heavy shame and guilt upon the janja.weedans and northern supremacists.
Don't worry guy, you will be alright.
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by Gandollar(f): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2018
Tetehjewels:

Ask those who he mentioned who are already calling him out on his lies
You see now cheesy You have nothing to offer. You are just doing your job of pay per post.
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by Gandollar(f): 7:59am On Nov 24, 2018
Mankosi:
Who's she? What political relevance does she have?
Her relevance is simply being Abiolas baby mama.
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by Russi: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2018
Tetehjewels:

The allegations about him always being led by the bottle seems to be very true with the way he makes the simplest decisions look so hard and the wrongest choices at all times.

I agree with you. And recently a particular government has appointed dead people to government and done a lot with the dead. Amazingly the simple task of appointing Ministers took 6 months putting
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by gogodaye(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
Agritech:
Zainab Duke-Abiola, wife of late Moshood Abiola, says the book written by ex-president Goodluck Jonathan is a “monumental manipulation of historical facts and figures”.

Jonathan on Tuesday launched his book, ‘My Transition Hours’, to mark his 61st birthday.

Ex-presidents Olusegun Obasanjo and John Mahama of Ghana were among those dignitaries who graced the event.

In a statement on Thursday, Duke-Abiola described the book as “a pseudologia fantastica”.

She said the claim by Jonathan that former US President Barack Obama and ex-UK Prime Minister David Cameron interfered with the country’s 2015 is “ludicrous”.

“The book is a monumental manipulation of historical facts and figures,” Duke-Abiola said.

“Though President Jonathan conceded defeat to President Muhammadu Buhari after he lost the elections, he remained fixated on the presidency and did not want to believe that Nigerian voters swept him out of power because of his gross incompetence and ineptitude.

“For the records, Jonathan lost the election because he made himself the sole candidate of the PDP despite his abysmal failure in governance. He directed the party to print only one presidential nomination Form 001, which I paid for, but because of his blind ambition, he confiscated my presidential nomination Form 001 and went into the political battlefield in borrowed robes, thereby meeting his political Waterloo accordingly.”

She said the ex-president plunged the country into an avoidable security and humanitarian crisis.

“I think the only option left for Jonathan is to plead with God and Nigerians for forgiveness and until we forgive him, he should remain in his purgatory of lethargy. No amount of write-up can erase the fact that he took this great nation for granted,” Duke-Abiola said.

“The indeprecabilis question for Jonathan to answer is What did he do with the power Nigerians entrusted him with? Did he ameliorate the sufferings of Nigerians or even the marginalized Niger Deltans? Did he even put drinking water in his own village? Are Jonathan’s village mansions accessible by road? Why does he charter helicopters to travel to his own village?

“Jonathan said corruption is not stealing and thereafter flagged off the looting spree of the treasury, which ultimately plunged Nigeria into recession when he left. Jonathan will go down in history as Nigeria’s worst political mistake."

https://www.thecable.ng/abiolas-wife-describes-jonathans-book-as-monumental-manipulation-of-facts/amp?fbclid=IwAR3EA-Ekp-VN3d8onMpI37wy3JuS0TiAOzBroe1Y9w4azY5PzdfB2U0u9mE

Hahahahahaha......
This my Bakana born Kalabari sister woman still craves for attention like mad......
Lent not to accord her any seriousness on account of the identity crisis she seemed to have been plagued with then.
She was just damn too busy that within in the twinkle of an eye whilst she aspired to be the Governor of Rivers State laid claim to being a wife to Chief Alfred Diete-Spiff and subsequently Chief M.K.O Abiola.....to afford her a safe passage.
To suit her whims and caprices now......She is an Abiola wife.
Abeg make she shows us the results of the DNA test her children undertook in compliance with late Chief Abiola's wishes then we can accord her some audience.
A very bad citable example of womanhood naim she be......
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by gogodaye(m): 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
Gandollar:
Her relevance is simply being Abiolas baby mama.

Make she present the DNA result of her pikin....
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by Kookobara: 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
u are mentally deranged
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by Kookobara: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
Jonathan was an slowpoke
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by Kookobara: 1:04am On Dec 01, 2018
Did your papa marry your mama? Onigbese! Ode.
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by Kookobara: 1:06am On Dec 01, 2018
Jonathan, your evil papa, is a DRUNKEN FISHERMAN.
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by Konquest: 1:30am On Dec 01, 2018
Agritech:
Zainab Duke-Abiola, wife of late Moshood Abiola, says the book written by ex-president Goodluck Jonathan is a “monumental manipulation of historical facts and figures”.

Jonathan on Tuesday launched his book, ‘My Transition Hours’, to mark his 61st birthday.

Ex-presidents Olusegun Obasanjo and John Mahama of Ghana were among those dignitaries who graced the event.

In a statement on Thursday, Duke-Abiola described the book as “a pseudologia fantastica”.

She said the claim by Jonathan that former US President Barack Obama and ex-UK Prime Minister David Cameron interfered with the country’s 2015 is “ludicrous”.

“The book is a monumental manipulation of historical facts and figures,” Duke-Abiola said.

“Though President Jonathan conceded defeat to President Muhammadu Buhari after he lost the elections, he remained fixated on the presidency and did not want to believe that Nigerian voters swept him out of power because of his gross incompetence and ineptitude.

“For the records, Jonathan lost the election because he made himself the sole candidate of the PDP despite his abysmal failure in governance. He directed the party to print only one presidential nomination Form 001, which I paid for, but because of his blind ambition, he confiscated my presidential nomination Form 001 and went into the political battlefield in borrowed robes, thereby meeting his political Waterloo accordingly.”

She said the ex-president plunged the country into an avoidable security and humanitarian crisis.

“I think the only option left for Jonathan is to plead with God and Nigerians for forgiveness and until we forgive him, he should remain in his purgatory of lethargy. No amount of write-up can erase the fact that he took this great nation for granted,” Duke-Abiola said.

“The indeprecabilis question for Jonathan to answer is What did he do with the power Nigerians entrusted him with? Did he ameliorate the sufferings of Nigerians or even the marginalized Niger Deltans? Did he even put drinking water in his own village? Are Jonathan’s village mansions accessible by road? Why does he charter helicopters to travel to his own village?

“Jonathan said corruption is not stealing and thereafter flagged off the looting spree of the treasury, which ultimately plunged Nigeria into recession when he left. Jonathan will go down in history as Nigeria’s worst political mistake."

https://www.thecable.ng/abiolas-wife-describes-jonathans-book-as-monumental-manipulation-of-facts/amp?fbclid=IwAR3EA-Ekp-VN3d8onMpI37wy3JuS0TiAOzBroe1Y9w4azY5PzdfB2U0u9mE
^^^^^
^^^^^
I agree completely with Zainab Duke-Abiola's
summation!

Jonathan thinks everyone has a poor memory
like his... and he's trying to rewrite history.

This man has refused to take responsibility for
his actions and instead went about blaming
other people. Such a very childish behavior from
GEJ! angry

I lot of stuff in that book of his was historical
revisionism.

Obama should not even dignify him with a
response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Apprehends Traffic Defaulters (Photos) / Man Punished By Soldiers In Lagos For Crossing An Express Road / APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.