Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ (26127 Views)

2023: Abdul MKO Abiola Calls For Youthful Participation In Politics / An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife / Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by cyberguy72(m): 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
Tetehjewels:

Did you say erase? The book rather exposed how untrustworthy and an unworthy captain he was as a President.

It exposed how much of a flimsy character he has.

It exposes how much of a weakling he truly is.

It has raised more dust than needed as everyone he blamed has been coming out to slam him and expose the real truth and show him to be the liar with facts.

His version in his book are not backed with any facts and sound more like a beer room gossip
Lie I don't think you have read d book you are just speculating.
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by efighter: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

I'm from the SW but I deliberately pledge my allegiance to Jonathan.

Abiola died as a weakling. It will be an insult to our democracy to give him any regard.

We can't blame his wife, she's only struggling to restore back the lost glory and relevance that her husband lost. My only concern is that she's doing it in the wrong way. Those that betrayed her husband are still very much alive. Or is it not the same Afonjas that betrayed Olowu and Oranmiyan??

This one is an unfortunate child. I beg go and ask your mother to tell you the tribe of your real father.

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by Ojaplacedotcom: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
yankison:

Scam

did you verify sir? why do you have to trash something without carrying out research?
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by reallouis: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
Madam I think, your opinion about GEJ is wrong.I know that Nigeria economy was better during his time,all the world rating agencies/organization rated Nigeria better in areas,but I respect ur opinion.
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by Unik3030: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Abiola died as a weakling. It will be an insult to our democracy to give him any regard.

We can't blame his wife, she's only struggling to restore back the lost glory and relevance that her husband lost. My only concern is that she's doing it in the wrong way. Those that betrayed her husband are still very much alive. Or is it not the same Afonjas that betrayed Olowu and Oranmiyan??
so u are now from south west, no problem about that Sha cos u are always confused about your origin. your forefathers don't know if u are from Israel or Nigeria. back to the topic, abiola is a weakling but nnamdi kanu n ojukwu were heroes right? abiola was given d option of going on exile n forgetting his mandate but he obliged n told them he will die for what he believes in. (check google) which igbo man dead or alive can do that. my advice for u is see beyond d hate n lies u read most time here n use Google to verify facts

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by chimuma(m): 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
she is just looking for a platform to shown her self. abeg fly make I see road
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
crossfm:
Madam what do you have to say about the death of your husband.
tell us what you know about his death fool
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by daninphilo(m): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by ridbell01(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

I tuale your stupidity
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by victorazyvictor(m): 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
Magalan:
This is just "notice me"...

This is the right time. It will remind Buhari to do the right thing when he losses.
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by backbone503(m): 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
This GEJ's book is doing more harm than good. He should have just kept quiet and enjoy the goodwill he enjoyed from Nigerians.
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by emekaRaj(m): 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
netpro:
Jonathan wrote a Book of Blames and Self Righteousness

Shm.

Thank you, according to the book he is a perfect been, with no mistake.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
My transition hours released by Jonathan can not change the change that's taking us to the next level like that book Obasanjo wrote "my watch" that sent PDP out of aso rock. Do I say the book came at the wrong time and most contributions embedded in the book are self indictable contents against the author and contributors including the party associates or the purpose miss target. Obasanjo said we can not handover to THIEVES(aim in selling Nigeria biggest heritage) and HOOLIGANS
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by Softness147: 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
I wish Abacha is alive,he will do justice to u.Ask what happened to ur husband.
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by nwanyionitsha: 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Vatsyayana:
Jonathan will put himself into trouble with this book
What trouble?
The truth hurts.
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by nwanyionitsha: 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
This woman is just a bloody noisemaker.
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by nwanyionitsha: 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
helinues:
The book is currently causing more damage on already battered PDP's image

The timing is wrong

Nothing like that. Face your Apc.
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by nwanyionitsha: 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
Corrinthians:
The foolish Retardeen thinks the rest of Nigerians are retardss like his supporters. cheesy

He can keep the useless book of Elementary school Fiction to himself, his garrulous wife and his gullible fanatical followers. cheesy
BUHARIDEEN,I SEE U.
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by nwanyionitsha: 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
OsuMustGo:
[s][/s]

Lol
NdiOSU impostor

This shìt has been flushed

Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 24, 2018
Tetehjewels:
Good luck Jonathan was wrongly advised about writing and publishing this book.

Even the timing of the launch was totally wrong.

He should have let sleeping dogs lie. Now he has used his own book to campaign against his party as he exposes how much of a monumental failure PDP truly is just a couple of months to the elections.

That is the height of stupidity
Absolutely
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by sexy74(m): 12:15am On Nov 24, 2018
Ok you guys boy more now for other government Jobs abi?
michealewela:

We no longer pay 1k for immigration recruitment..
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by sexy74(m): 12:15am On Nov 24, 2018
Ok you guys pay more now for other government Jobs abi?
michealewela:

We no longer pay 1k for immigration recruitment..
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by yinnyme(m): 1:42am On Nov 24, 2018
Agritech:
Zainab Duke-Abiola, wife of late Moshood Abiola, says the book written by ex-president Goodluck Jonathan is a “monumental manipulation of historical facts and figures”.

Jonathan on Tuesday launched his book, ‘My Transition Hours’, to mark his 61st birthday.

Ex-presidents Olusegun Obasanjo and John Mahama of Ghana were among those dignitaries who graced the event.

In a statement on Thursday, Duke-Abiola described the book as “a pseudologia fantastica”.

She said the claim by Jonathan that former US President Barack Obama and ex-UK Prime Minister David Cameron interfered with the country’s 2015 is “ludicrous”.

“The book is a monumental manipulation of historical facts and figures,” Duke-Abiola said.

“Though President Jonathan conceded defeat to President Muhammadu Buhari after he lost the elections, he remained fixated on the presidency and did not want to believe that Nigerian voters swept him out of power because of his gross incompetence and ineptitude.

“For the records, Jonathan lost the election because he made himself the sole candidate of the PDP despite his abysmal failure in governance. He directed the party to print only one presidential nomination Form 001, which I paid for, but because of his blind ambition, he confiscated my presidential nomination Form 001 and went into the political battlefield in borrowed robes, thereby meeting his political Waterloo accordingly.”

She said the ex-president plunged the country into an avoidable security and humanitarian crisis.

“I think the only option left for Jonathan is to plead with God and Nigerians for forgiveness and until we forgive him, he should remain in his purgatory of lethargy. No amount of write-up can erase the fact that he took this great nation for granted,” Duke-Abiola said.

“The indeprecabilis question for Jonathan to answer is What did he do with the power Nigerians entrusted him with? Did he ameliorate the sufferings of Nigerians or even the marginalized Niger Deltans? Did he even put drinking water in his own village? Are Jonathan’s village mansions accessible by road? Why does he charter helicopters to travel to his own village?

“Jonathan said corruption is not stealing and thereafter flagged off the looting spree of the treasury, which ultimately plunged Nigeria into recession when he left. Jonathan will go down in history as Nigeria’s worst political mistake."

https://www.thecable.ng/abiolas-wife-describes-jonathans-book-as-monumental-manipulation-of-facts/amp?fbclid=IwAR3EA-Ekp-VN3d8onMpI37wy3JuS0TiAOzBroe1Y9w4azY5PzdfB2U0u9mE

GEJ lost because a northerner was not presented and Nigerians were tired of PDP.
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by baralatie(m): 1:45am On Nov 24, 2018
Magalan:
This is just "notice me"...
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by explorerwebs: 1:54am On Nov 24, 2018
MY FEEDBACK TO #LETSGETNIGERIAWORKINGAGAIN.

Greetings to you HE Atiku Abubakar Atiku Abubakar, It is with admiration that I painstakingly read y(our) plans to #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain. Permit me to commend the great job done sir.

Sir, just as you rightly said that “Access is not the only challenge facing the education sector: there are critical challenges with regards to quality, relevance and equity.” I will like to share my main points with you on the level of deterioration that our tertiary education curriculum is into now.

I got admitted into the University with my dream high and lofty as I was lucky to be offered Computer Science. With so much enthusiasm, I was looking forward to getting my hands filled with IT skills that were in demand all over the world through my course modules. I never knew that I would be stuck with only theories and notes through out of my claimed “Computer Science Degree”.

In the twenty first century, it was PASCAL and some other “dead” programming languages that were taught in class with a blue moon practical class. It was frustrating, painful and absurd; it’s as if we were in step one while other developing and developed countries were in step 200.

Education was to equip us with the right, current and practical knowledge not with out-dated knowledge. We paid for this education, via the sweat and sleepless night of our underpaid or unpaid parents, yet we were denied the right knowledge and skills that would position us as top talent in the IT world and other fields of study.

Many of us sold bread, sachet water on the streets just as you did sell firewood just to pay for our education, which we believed would make us better. It is unfair if we are still unemployable after graduation due to lack of hot skills in demand in the business world as we were never equipped with in school.

We were told to produce a project as requirement for graduation with emphasis on its contribution to the Academic body. We thought by working on projects like: Development of a record keeping system or Design and Implementation of student voting system will pave way for us in the corporate world, we never knew what we did and many are still doing is obsolete and has no significance to the corporate world.

Sir, without mincing words, there is a great gap between the acceptable in the education space and the “in demand” solutions of the corporate world.

After years upon years to attain a degree certificate in Nigeria – following the 6-6-4 education system. We never knew that to succeed again we have to start another school in the corporate world called “Internship” – where many employers don’t mind paying graduates N20, 000 per month. They say – you know you don’t have any skills, we will train you.

Without doubt, many young Nigerians dream has been thwarted by the result of poor academic curriculum, which in turn has rendered them unemployable. Most grow up with beautiful career dreams but it is painful to see that upon graduation many have become the opposite of what their dreams. Imagine dreaming to become a Pilot then becoming a Social Media Influencer or Natural hair seller or buy your MTN 1GB for N500 just to make ends meet.

It is very painful and if our education system were to stay the train, I’m afraid we will never be the giant; as the rightful empowerment of students with modern knowledge in their field of study will pave way for innovations that will make Nigeria work.

My resolutions:
• Let there be a total revamp of our education curriculum all over tertiary institutions, to make it match that of developed countries with readily available infrastructure for practical classes and well knowledgeable lecturers to teach and also who knows what they are teaching.

• In support of the above mentioned, let industry stakeholders (those who have deep knowledge on the present and future skills that will be in demand - the future jobs) be involved in the new curriculum development.

• Let students be mandated to start developing industry specific or business world solutions rather than ordinary academic fulfilment projects.

• Let industry stakeholders and Federal Parastatals be invited for final year project defence to pick brilliant solutions for mentoring and funding for growth and launch.

• Let all faculties/departments in the tertiary institution have a taste of Industrial Training/SIWES experience – not just science students alone. This will help to give every students a feel of working experience upon graduation and alleviate the no work experience, no job frustration.

• Let NITDA and all related bodies be evaluated using KPIs of impacts they are making among Nigerians, channel of communication to people and how effective, how many people gets to know about their initiatives (a case study of OIIE - Office of ICT Innovation & Entrepreneurship) etc.

• Let universities give people the courses they ask for, in as much they meet the requirements. This will put passion to proper use as most Nigerians are frustrated via the medium of reading courses they have no passion for, doing jobs they never dreamt of hence the lackadaisical attitude to work and innovation.

Let us save the future of Nigeria. Let us make our education system right, so frustrated graduates will not turn to the alternative of “Japaa” - the most trending decision among Nigerians now to run away to other countries to seek greener pasture. In so doing, we are losing our best brains with potentials to other nations.

This is just a clue of pains in the mind of Nigerian youths.

Let us get Nigeria working sir. Sincerely, I cannot wait.

Oluwajuwon Obaniyi.
A Concerned Nigerian youth.
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 24, 2018
Tetehjewels:
Good luck Jonathan was wrongly advised about writing and publishing this book.

Even the timing of the launch was totally wrong.

He should have let sleeping dogs lie. Now he has used his own book to campaign against his party as he exposes how much of a monumental failure PDP truly is just a couple of months to the elections.

That is the height of stupidity
Blame Reno Omokri or better known on Nairaland as Beaf.
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by danot1030: 6:27am On Nov 24, 2018
I never liked that hypocrite from otueke for anything, he always carry a fake expression.
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by danot1030: 6:46am On Nov 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

You are free to opinions but I spit at you for being a coward that could not be bold enough to claim his identity. For saying you are from the south west to begin your write up and to later close it with the usual mantra of afonjas only betray and exposed you, i am not surprised because you apes and pigs from the south yeast are cowards for life.
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 24, 2018
Tetehjewels:

He is not the first witness. He spoke from his perspective which appears flawed to put him in good light with his deluded fans such as you are.

Other principal actors whom he mentioned, have all slammed his version.

In such a light he is a liar

Pick up your brain where you dropped it.

I wouldn't have agreed to work under someone as Ineffectual as he is anyway

All those principal actors where those Obama didn't sell military wears to fight Boko Haram abi? Abeg park well
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by dantenny(m): 7:44am On Nov 24, 2018
all thanks to Buhari, Jonathan now feeling like a hero but true Nigerians will understand stand that both PMB and GEJ are both first class failures, with one being a clueless looter and the other one a day a dullard plunging the nation into the pit of ravageness and doom.
Re: Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ by Gandollar(f): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2018
Newpride:
A former deputy governor, a governor, a former Vice President and a president for good 6 years that couldn’t write a book that contains all his achievements during his period of time in government. cool

It’s a shame that Jonathan has nothing good to write about but ended up blaming everyone.
He never mentioned Madueke and obj but went ahead calling the former US president names.
This clearly shows you know nothing about the book but just the herd mentality of typical BMCs. #yimu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. / Jega, Onaiyekan To Buhari: Nigerians Battling With Double Sufferings / Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.