Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:06 PM

Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons (38463 Views)

Soldiers Protest Over Unpaid Allowances, Obsolete Equipment In Borno / Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) / Despite Buhari’s $1bn Approval For Arms, Soldiers Lament Obsolete Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by SouthEastFacts: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2018
sarrki:
There is more to this Boko-Haram carnage

Both Apc and Pdp Leaders Know fully well about it

It’s a pity that the suffering masses that doesn’t enjoy anything from the government are those feeling the heat
Yoruba moslems are the ones fueling this crisis

2 Likes

Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:47am On Nov 25, 2018
sarrki:

It’s a pity that the suffering masses that doesn’t enjoy anything from the government are those feeling the heat
How exactly does PDP leaders know about it? Are there running the country with APC?

1 Like

Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by Rotimi47: 8:53am On Nov 25, 2018
Bokoharam put lots of AA guns ( Anti aircraft guns) into battle against The military and it fires armour piecing ammunitions; this gun range is 2,000 meters and above and our Military are majorly armed with GPMG ( general purpose machine guns) which firing range is 800mtrs while the heavier guns apart from tanks and artillery range is 1,200mtrs!!!!!

Bokoharam is out of their firing range except from the artillery range but the Nigerian Military is within Bokoharam firing range!!!!!

Bokoharam would have done more damage to the Nigerian Military before they come into the range of what is left of the Military defences and attacking ability.

Nigeria Air force that ought to cover the Land troops don't show up and when they do the damage have been done already.

The Federal government just have to punish those culpable and provide the Military with quality and advanced modern weapons, technology and body armour.

Inaddition, they have to equip our Military with the best that they need; They should also look into their welfare and the government should also replace the leadership of Army and Air force, intelligence services, procurement and the defence minister.

Furthermore, they should make sure the front line is reinforced with thousands of heavily armed troops who will coordinate well with each other being Army,Air Force,intelligence services, civilian jtf etc.

The military procurement dept should be overhauled and calpable hands brought in to always do the needful.

Not to forget; What is DICON doing? Why is DICON(Nigeria Defence Industry) not pushing out guns,ammunitions,RPGs and mortals our for military use in the fight against Bokoharam? They should compliment the international arm purchase!!!!!! DICON manufacture all these!!!

Inconclusion, the Federal government and calpable Military top brass should ensure a prolonged and all out attack against Bokoharam, it sponsors and supporters after proper planning, tranning and stop given Bokoharam breathing space to always be on the offensive; this will stop our Military men and women who are on the front line from always being in the defensive and counter attacking positions to being at an advantage position against Bokoharam, it sponsors and supporters.

10 Likes

Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by meromero11: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2018
sarrki:

http://thenationonlineng.net/metele-attack-surviving-soldiers-accuse-military-authorities-of-procuring-obsolete-weapons/

This is utter nonsense. How can you allow Nigerian soldiers to be slaughtered in that manner? The military is all that we have left to protect the integrity of this nation. Simply SACK ALL THE SERVICE CHIEFS. Enough of all these shame and embarrassment to our military and to the nation. The survivors have laid bare the facts and what actually happened. You can't issue sophisticated weapons to only the special forces while a full battalion gets obsolete and malfunctioning weapons. If am to fight, then let me fight using the best platforms available anywhere in the world. The Albarnawi's had RPGs while the Nigerian soldiers only had the very obsolete marK4.
I also blame the metele battalion for their tactical positioning. They seem not prepared at all with a plan on sitting the Albarnawis.
We all you support the military by all means at this most difficulty period.
Quite sad.

2 Likes

Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by MarianaTrench: 8:55am On Nov 25, 2018
It's not just a question of obsolete equipment...

I think the insurgents are getting intelligence info from moles within the Nigerian Army angry

4 Likes

Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by Beremx(f): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Is that enough reason why you should intentionally submit yourselves to be killed by Boko Haram militia? Don't you guys know that you're constituting nuisance and destroying the image of this great nation abroad? My friends here were making fun of me due to your incompetence.

If at all the government weren't buying you latest ammunitions, can't you guys afford that with your salaries? At least, you're getting paid. The government will not always be there for us. Since you've vowed to defend your country in any situation, you shouldn't be too stingy to buy yourselves some riffles to get rid of a more dangerous enemy.
you are crazy for saying this

4 Likes

Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by overall90: 9:01am On Nov 25, 2018
TEDHorsePower:
The Nation Newspaper has whitewashed the report. I watched the video, there was no where they mentioned Innoson, now they have added it in their report.

Overall, Bubu has failed

When I saw the way Innoson was highlighted in caps,I know that they are on mission.it's very obvious that some people are pained because government is buying a few patrol vehicles from Innoson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by Deltatoto: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2018
sinaj:
The soldiers should go back to their families and rest if the government isnt willing to do their part pls.

where u carry ur Toto go since
Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by brodalokie: 9:04am On Nov 25, 2018
Ventura1:
When Sowore said he'll sack top military army General's, some people were castigating him.

The guy is really high on Chinko empirical formula
Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by meromero11: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2018
Rotimi47:
Bokoharam put lots of AA guns ( Anti aircraft guns) into battle against The military and it fires armour piecing ammunitions; this gun range is 2,000 meters and above and our Military are majorly armed with GPMG ( general purpose machine guns) which firing range is 800mtrs while the heavier guns apart from tanks and artillery range is 1,200mtrs!!!!!

Bokoharam is out of their firing range except from the artillery range but the Nigerian Military is within Bokoharam firing range!!!!!

Bokoharam would have done more damage to the Nigerian Military before they come into the range of what is left of the Military defences and attacking ability.

Nigeria Air force that ought to cover the Land troops don't show up and when they do the damage have been done already.

The Federal government just have to punish those culpable and provide the Military with quality and advanced modern weapons, technology and body armour.

They have to equip our Military with the best that they need,They should also look into their welfare and the government should also replace the leadership of Army and Air force and make sure the front line is reinforced with thousands of heavily armed troops who will coordinate well with each other being Army,Air Force,intelligence services, civilian jtf etc.

The military procurement dept should be overhauled and calpable hands brought in to always do the needful.

What is DICON doing? Why is DICON(Nigeria Defence Industry) not pushing out guns,ammunitions,RPGs and mortals our for military use in the fight against Bokoharam? They should compliment the international arm purchase!!!!!!

The Federal government And calpable Military top brass should ensure a prolonged and all out attack against Bokoharam, it sponsors and supporters after proper planning,tranning and stop given Bokoharam breathing space to always be on the offensive; this will stop the our Military men and women on the front line from being on the defensive and counter attack!!!!!!!!
DICON is the most corrupt military institution in the world. Receives billions but produces nothing. The guns produced by DICON cannot be used. It's worse than civil defense rifles. And if you must use DICON guns, you have to employ the services of two mighty/heavily annointed men of God to be in prayers 3-hours ahead of you firing at least one shot and they have to remain in the prayers if you must keep firing additional shots, otherwise it won't fire at all.
We must not allow our military to be so messed up.

1 Like

Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2018
Venerable612:
Followed this news keenly.

The BH attack was successful because they disguised in army apparels and caught the NA unawares. SuggesTs;

1. There are moles/informants supplying the B information and wears in the NA.

2. The desert is too wide and very difficult to defend.

It’s obvious they need to fortify their base with defence walls and high watch post like we see in movies. All in coming vehicles must confirm identity from a 1km radius or it’s shot down with a missile.

Secondly, we need help from foreign troops. These Boko guys are getting help from ISIS and soon they may start thinking of coming into the south/west/east. If foreign troops can join the NA they can cover more grounds technically and man power wise - that desert is so huge.

We just need to tackle this shit headon before it escalates. We must start by voting out Buhari, he is clueless already!!

But your assertions are logically flawed.

1. You can’t KNOW that there are no moles; unless you work in the NA and you have done internal intelligence to confirm your hypothesis. In principle - Yoruba says “bi Ogun ile o ba Jani, tita o le jani”. It makes it more likely that some people are sabotaging the war by assisting BH.

2. I don’t know much about the span of Iraq desert’s... but I am glad you mentioned alqaeda war. Those guys were chased out following helpss from foreign troops; American and UN soldiers specifically. He Sambisa forest spans about 4 different territories with lots of trees and caves. It’s so vast... we obviously need so foreign help and intelligence. Our machineries and personnel are obsolete!

You chase foreign business away from your country but when it comes to Terrorism you want Foreign troops, Do you know why Hitler was fined after WW2...? Germans thought they were the supreme race and could conquer the world just the same way Buhari thinks he can dissobay international law. No Foreign nation will help us fight our Wars if we are not ready to let them benefit from what we have as a nation. Sadly that is what Buhari has taken us to.

2 Likes

Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by NairaMaster1(m): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2018
Buratai is not corrupt.
Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by shomayo: 9:07am On Nov 25, 2018
This is bad and giving me second thoughts maybe I will heed to my parent advise not to join the military anymore but that is where my life base and only thing I wanted to do in this life������
Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by NairaMaster1(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2018
sarrki:

Do the masses care?
Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by meromero11: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2018
TEDHorsePower:
The Nation Newspaper has whitewashed the report. I watched the video, there was no where they mentioned Innoson, now they have added it in their report.

Overall, Bubu has failed

No need for all these. The issue on ground is that men assigned to protect you and i are being slaughtered by those who wants to kill you and I.
The best is to support and contribute in anyway to defeat this rampaging bandits.

1 Like

Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by jamace(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2018
250 Civilian JTF members with prerequisite qualification recruited into the Nigerian Army: http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/22/250-civilian-jtf-members-absorbed-army

Where are they deployed?
Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2018
odigbosky:
war is good business. in war, weapons companies make profit and corrupt politicians make money also. There is always a coporate side to every war. i watched that video and i saw Boko Haram fighters in uniform like their taliban counterparts in Afghanistan. They had RPG's and they had trucks and other war equipments. You see, the government approach to fighting these Boko guys is obsolete. By now we still depend on neighboring countries for 90% of information concerning BH activities in their countries. By now our secret service and military intelligence should be sleeping in Chad and Niger republic. Where do Boko boys get their trucks, who supplies them ammunition, who gives them uniform. Even though the ISI of Pakistan has its fault she is dreaded in dealing with terror cells in the country. The war on Terror is different from conventional warfare. The enemy lives around you and if you don't think like them, you just become a prey..

RIP to those who fell that we may remain standing..

apt and astute analysis!

this is actually about making money to some high- ranked individuals and not about killings.
the sooner we understand that, the better.

Nigeria is not as volatile as some other countries, hence the exploitation by these same individuals.

we see some of the most mundane and absurd excuses for some illegal practices...... we as Nigerians only linger and bask it in for a short while and after that..... back to business.

only in Nigeria..... snake swallow money (case forgotten already), monkey carted bundles of cash (gone to the wind) etc... we will scream and shout for like 1 week, even the rep that will be sent to handle the press will be so nonchalant in his reactions and nothing will happen.

I have witnessed an argument between 2 top govt officials.... one of them argued that even if fuel prices increases to 1k per ltr, that Nigerians will still buy.... the other said, opposition party will use it a weapon to fight back. the reality is, just come up with a very silly excuse, and people will buy the fuel and inflation will set in.... only that it disrupt our external and international allies and affiliates.

this issue is still fresh, let's see if we still remember this post by this time next week! even the families of the fallen would have moved on; compensation or no compensation.....

it's who we are, we are Nigerians. die hard citizens!

2 Likes

Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by meromero11: 9:12am On Nov 25, 2018
shomayo:
This is bad and giving me second thoughts maybe I will heed to my parent advise not to join the military anymore but that is where my life base and only thing I wanted to do in this life������

Don't be discouraged. Things will get better. The bandits can still be defeated. Support our troops on this please.

1 Like

Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by DonMekino(m): 9:14am On Nov 25, 2018
Recall that Nigeria gave millions of naira or more to Equatorial Guinea.....yet our security are suffering.... This is so disheartening and ppl are praising d govt

2 Likes

Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by meromero11: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

apt and astute analysis!

this is actually about making money to some high- ranked individuals and not about killings.
the sooner we understand that, the better.

Nigeria is not as volatile as some other countries, hence the exploitation by these same individuals.

we see some of the most mundane and absurd excuses for some illegal practices...... we as Nigerians only linger and bask it in for a short while and after that..... back to business.

only in Nigeria..... snake swallow money (case forgotten already), monkey carted bundles of cash (gone to the wind) etc... we will scream and shout for like 1 week, even the rep that will be sent to handle the press will be so nonchalant in his reactions and nothing will happen.

I have witnessed an argument between 2 top govt officials.... one of them argued that even if fuel prices increases to 1k per ltr, that Nigerians will still buy.... the other said, opposition party will use it a weapon to fight back. the reality is, just come up with a very silly excuse, and people will buy the fuel and inflation will set in.... only that it disrupt our external and international allies and affiliates.

this issue is still fresh, let's see if we still remember this post by this time next week! even the families of the fallen would have moved on; compensation or no compensation.....

it's who we are, we are Nigerians. die hard citizens!

Only the citizens can help change things by clamouring. Please help pressure the government "THE SERVICE CHIEFS AND ALL THEATER COMMANDERS MUST GO"

1 Like

Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by jamace(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2018
103 Civilian-JTF Members Recruited Into The Nigerian Army: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/shettima-allocates-land-to-civilian-jtf.html

Where are they deployed?
Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by Rotimi47: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2018
meromero11:

DICON is the most corrupt military institution in the world. Receives billions but produces nothing. The guns produced by DICON cannot be used. It's worse than civil defense rifles. And if you must use DICON guns, you have to employ the services of two mighty/heavily annointed men of God to be in prayers 3-hours ahead of you firing at least one shot and they have to remain in the prayers if you must keep firing additional shots, otherwise it won't fire at all.
We must not allow our military to be so messed up.
Nice one but do note that the issue of miss fire ,firing back, sudden going into full auto mode after firing 2 or more shots at single mode, the the rise in temperature of DICON manufactured weapons have long been addressed and fixed several Years ago. They brought in old biafran engineers, isrealis and Russians who they worked with to resolve the problem.

The problem was with the SMG( Obsolete)gun they manufacture not the AK series, RPGs,mortals and ammunitions they manufacture.

DICON manufacturing of weapons is being under cut by those who favour outright purchase as they benefit from it at DICON and the countries expense.

DICON have the engineers and the technology to manufacture quality and standard weapons but they are not allowed by those who profit from international purchases.

2 Likes

Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by brodalokie: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2018
MarianaTrench:
It's not just a question of obsolete equipment...

I think the insurgents are getting intelligence info from moles within the Nigerian Army angry

That can be very risky, also it's the same mole that will clean up the mess when it gets out of control. Who would be foolish enough to trust a rebellious military personnel or group of officials to work against the house that gave them shelter? In the end a soldier is a soldier and a terrorist is a terrorist.
Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by mechouk1: 9:20am On Nov 25, 2018
BankeSmalls:
A bad workman always quarrels with his tools - African proverbs

Good proverb, but not African
Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by meromero11: 9:21am On Nov 25, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Sadly, that can't happen without severe consequences. Enlisting in the military is like signing a suicide note, no retreat and no surrender until the contract ends. Problem with Nigeria military is too much politics and corruption. I remember working with some of them on few occasions and how they were novices to some of the gadgets my men and I had. Truth is that they were good but only lacked proper training and gadgets to be gallant. I weep for my home country Nigeria.

It will be suicidal. This is the reason the masses need to clamour and pressure the authorities. No soldier dares do that.
Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by cutedharmee: 9:23am On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=SolutionMee post=73276730]cheesy

Is that enough reason why you should intentionally submit yourselves to be killed by Boko Haram militia? Don't you guys know that you're constituting nuisance and destroying the image of this great nation abroad? My friends here were making fun of me due to your incompetence.

If at all the government weren't buying you latest ammunitions, can't you guys afford that with your salaries? At least, you're getting paid. The government will not always be there for us. Since you've vowed to defend your country in any situation, you shouldn't be too stingy to buy yourselves some riffles to get rid of a more dangerous enemy.
[/quote
Hahahahahaha...I laugh in Spanish sir.
Have you taken your time to find out how much a soldier is paid monthly
Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by Raiders: 9:27am On Nov 25, 2018
Rotimi47:

Inaddition, they have to equip our Military with the best that they need; They should also look into their welfare and the government should also replace the leadership of Army and Air force, intelligence services, procurement and the defence minister.

Furthermore, they should make sure the front line is reinforced with thousands of heavily armed troops who will coordinate well with each other being Army,Air Force,intelligence services, civilian jtf etc.

Not to forget; What is DICON doing? Why is DICON(Nigeria Defence Industry) not pushing out guns,ammunitions,RPGs and mortals our for military use in the fight against Bokoharam? They should compliment the international arm purchase!!!!!! DICON manufacture all these!!!

Inconclusion, the Federal government and calpable Military top brass should ensure a prolonged and all out attack against Bokoharam, it sponsors and supporters after proper planning, tranning and stop given Bokoharam breathing space to always be on the offensive; this will stop our Military men and women who are on the front line from always being in the defensive and counter attacking positions to being at an advantage position against Bokoharam, it sponsors and supporters.
Yes we need to do more to euipped our military but I dont agree with you that the Boko HARAM TERRORISTS are more armed than our Army. Those boko haram fighters are a poorly trained rag tag militants with some of their fighters as young as 12- 18 yrs old. The only advantage they had was they had a higher morale and were fighting with nothing to lose like a suicide fighter. The major problem is the army moral is very low and their motivation to fight is low and they dont seems to have a clear defensive strategy when under attacked. I watched the latest attack video on the military base and the terrorist were not more than 50 in number yet they were able to ransack a military base with many soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by meromero11: 9:29am On Nov 25, 2018
Respect55:

I have seen a soldier who ran away bro. Today he is living peacefully. He is my uncle

If everybody should run from the frontlines, what will happen to the civil population should the bandits advance hinterland? The thought of the consequences on the civil population, our families (wives and kids) and friends is what emboldened a soldier to fight gallantly at the frontlines and not easily surrender.

2 Likes

Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by chernest2002: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2018
Only a zombie will not believe that buhari releasing the so called repented bokoharam is the cause of more heavy casualties on our soldiers.
Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by 9gerian: 9:34am On Nov 25, 2018
Not sure Atiku will do better militarily.

The problem is just that our military is of the 1980 analogue type.

Warfare in this time and age is waged by superior technology and firepower.

The terrorists must themselves experience a bigger terror whether on the field or at the military bases (modern drones, fighter jets, missiles etc) so much so that there legs process their getaway faster than their brains can comprehend.

Our soldiers would only be involved in sweeping the terrains to demobilize remnants of insurgents after every operation. It must be seen that whatever the terrorists came with becomes a mere stone in a gun fight.

Then the insurgency and its current benefits will die in the brains of the current and would be terrorists. Ask Israel and others alike how come they have minimal attacks amidst consistent threats they get.

Venerable612:
Followed this news keenly.

The BH attack was successful because they disguised in army apparels and caught the NA unawares. SuggesTs;

1. There are moles/informants supplying the B information and wears in the NA.

2. The desert is too wide and very difficult to defend.

It’s obvious they need to fortify their base with defence walls and high watch post like we see in movies. All in coming vehicles must confirm identity from a 1km radius or it’s shot down with a missile.

Secondly, we need help from foreign troops. These Boko guys are getting help from ISIS and soon they may start thinking of coming into the south/west/east. If foreign troops can join the NA they can cover more grounds technically and man power wise - that desert is so huge.

We just need to tackle this shit headon before it escalates. We must start by voting out Buhari, he is clueless already!!

But your assertions are logically flawed.

1. You can’t KNOW that there are no moles; unless you work in the NA and you have done internal intelligence to confirm your hypothesis. In principle - Yoruba says “bi Ogun ile o ba Jani, tita o le jani”. It makes it more likely that some people are sabotaging the war by assisting BH.

2. I don’t know much about the span of Iraq desert’s... but I am glad you mentioned alqaeda war. Those guys were chased out following helpss from foreign troops; American and UN soldiers specifically. He Sambisa forest spans about 4 different territories with lots of trees and caves. It’s so vast... we obviously need so foreign help and intelligence. Our machineries and personnel are obsolete!
Re: Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons by princetom1(m): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Sadly, that can't happen without severe consequences. Enlisting in the military is like signing a suicide note, no retreat and no surrender until the contract ends. Problem with Nigeria military is too much politics and corruption. I remember working with some of them on few occasions and how they were novices to some of the gadgets my men and I had. Truth is that they were good but only lacked proper training and gadgets to be gallant. I weep for my home country Nigeria.

When sowore said, analog brains cant be leading us in a digital Era, they all laughed at him.... Now, we see he is saying the truth. Being in service is a continuous process and training bt too bad, just like in our schools that still teaches curriculum from the 80's, we still have service men that rely on analog thinking, tools, to fight in digital Era... Vote Sowore 2019

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biden Snubs Buhari In First Calls To Africa / Nigeria's Presidential Candidates And Their Corruption Allegations - Bloomberg / IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.