Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,733 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South - Politics (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (76250 Views)

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2018
lawani:
When Nigeria breaks up many people's eyes will clear

Edo eye go clear. They are still living in dream land with their bini kingdom fairytale. Hehehe they shall see fire.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ekinematics:

Currently Edo is in SS and no part of the SS is in your Biafra. Attache by fire by force grin
Tells a lot how much insignificant and unproductive your landlocked barren red mud SE states.

Hehehehe mud barren unproductive bla bla bla line yorubas have taught you cant fly. Nnewi alone can buy Edo state and turn it to gabage recycling site. You people are not SS. Look at this map and tell me who is attache again. Loser grin grin embarassed

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

Hehehehe mud barren unproductive bla bla bla line yorubas have taught you cant fly. Nnewi alone can buy Edo state and turn it to gabage recycling site. You people are not SS. Look at this map and tell ne who is attache again. Loser grin grin

For your information, I'm not Edo.
The maps you are showing tells a lot of how decayed your brain is. You still think in the 60s. Phew!
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

Hehehehe mud barren unproductive bla bla bla line yorubas have taught you cant fly. Nnewi alone can buy Edo state and turn it to gabage recycling site. You people are not SS. Look at this map and tell me who is attache again. Loser grin grin embarassed

Kindly do yourself a favour and format your decayed brain with this

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ekinematics:

For your information, I'm not Edo.
The maps you are showing tells a lot of how decayed your brain is. You still think in the 60s. Phew!

Mugu has started jumping like a newly circumcised Afonja pig.
You are either Edo or Yoruba, deny it falsely and lose your mind.

The map was how we started before Hausa Fulani with their slaves the Yorubas started creating boarders so as to make it look like we are no longer one people to quench our unity therefore looting our oil.
You dont want me to think in the 60s but your bini kingdom fairytales story is in the BC's, you need brain surgery. grin grin
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by kotv: 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
Born2Breed:

They are cowards. They have always been and will always be.

The fools that fell for it are who should equally be blamed. I don't understand why they enjoy tribal baiting so much.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ekinematics:

Kindly do yourself a favour and format your decayed brain with this
So you are bring the present map and have thrown away the one that had your "MidWestern" state.. Mugu it will clear for your eyes when Biafra comes. Wait its just for a little while. We know how many we are boy and you are not part of us.

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
kotv:

The fools that fell for it are who should equally be blamed. I don't understand why they enjoy tribal baiting so much.

Mr kotv where do you even stand, just a question, i need to know please..
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

My friend stop consoling your foolish self boy. Edo is not SS and no one is claiming them, if you like wish for it to happen you are just pouring water on stone.. I have given you the list if Biafran states and that ends it. Go and kill yourself. You wish for Igbos to fight SS or what . Hehehe you will wait till you die. Igbos are strong and resilient and the civil war has already explained that for us but we and the SS are one..

Meanwhile lets focus on Philip Emeagwali, tell me if he foes not have a higher IQ than all Afonjas put together. Im waiting.

What's your own problem with them , after all you ole akpu eaters always attached yourself to them " S.S/S.E? So, what's your own , are you from SS? Ole grin

No, it's not Phillip , its Phillipal you think I got time for troll like you over the fraud grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

So you are bring the present map and have thrown away the one that had your "MidWestern" state.. Mugu it will clear for your eyes when Biafra comes. Wait its just for a little while. We know how many we are boy and you are not part of us.

You and your blodas keep tagging me with various ethnicities.
Very funny. Shows how deluded you guys are.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
totit:

What's your own problem with them , after all you ole akpu eaters always attached yourself to them " S.S/S.E? So, what's your own , are you from SS? Ole grin

No, it's not Phillip , its Phillipal you think I got time for troll like you over the fraud grin
Whats my own?? Chibuike Amaech is my own, Ifeanyi Okowa is my own, Ebele Jonathan is my own, Peter Odili is my own, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is my own. You are i pains cos we are going with SS as you cow dung faced afonja amala and hydraulic ewedu smelly pigs from SWaste have tried for ages to divide us but have failed miserably..

Is Philip Emeagwali's IQ fraud??
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

Whats my own?? Chibuike Amaech is my own, Ifeanyi Okowa is my own, Ebele Jobathan is my own, Peter Odili is my own. You are ib pains cos we are going with SS as you cow dung faced afonja amala and hydraulic ewedu smelly pigs from SWaste have tried for ages to divide us but have failed miserably..

Is Philip's IQ fraud??

What's your own, are you fuc..king kidding me? You've been here all day sweating and crying like a homeless bush baby forcing yourself and opinion on those people. What's your own cheesy grin

Yes, you and Phillip are nothing but the same ; fraud. Oya kill ya sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ekinematics:

You and your blodas keep tagging me with various ethnicities.
Very funny. Shows how deluded you guys are.
My guy Edo is not SS chikena. Any other thing you are talking about is off point.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

My friend stop consoling your foolish self boy. Edo is not SS and no one is claiming them, if you like wish for it to happen you are just pouring water on stone.. I have given you the list if Biafran states and that ends it. Go and kill yourself. You wish for Igbos to fight SS or what . Hehehe you will wait till you die. Igbos are strong and resilient and the civil war has already explained that for us but we and the SS are one..

Meanwhile lets focus on Philip Emeagwali, tell me if he foes not have a higher IQ than all Afonjas put together. Im waiting.

Another mumu post.Let it sink into your head ....Emeagwali is a fraud and IQ does not determine intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

My guy Edo is not SS chikena. Any other thing you are talking about is off point.

This kind of mentality is what's making the SE to be the least viable zone in southern Nigeria.
Always not minding your business and face your barren region.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by fero007: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

this map u r bringing, do u see SS on it? then der was no SS now, der is SS dat edo is inside, even dat ur biafra later lost support of minority tribes, so no way they want to support you

u r talking as if evribodi in a region of old nigeria had same culture, how did the igbos in midwest relate to owans of same midwest

by the way how the you know so much that the people saying edo is not SS are truly SSners, no SSner in real life says that

infact they are too many reasons why u are wrong, so im ignoring u

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
totit:

What's your own, are you fuc..king kidding me? You've been here all day sweating and crying like a homeless bush baby forcing yourself and opinion on those people. What's your own cheesy grin

Yes, you and Phillip are nothing but the same ; fraud. Oya kill ya sef grin

Same old line of self praise, you have run out of steam and i pity you to be honest, you came here ranting on how you would descend on me but i'm the one finally tearing you to tatters.
Ugly baboon from dirty Yoruba tribe is Philip Eneagwali's IQ that is above all yorubas put together fraud??
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
fero007:

this map u r bringing, do u see SS on it? then der was no SS now, der is SS dat edo is inside, even dat ur biafra later lost support of minority tribes, so no way they want to support you

u r talking as if evribodi in a region of old nigeria had same culture, how did the igbos in midwest relate to owans of same midwest

by the way how the you know so much that the people saying edo is not SS are truly SSners, no SSner in real life says that

infact they are too many reasons why u are wrong, so im ignoring u
My friend stop using different monikers to write sane shiit. The map never had SS, that is the thing i want you to see and you gave seen it.. We were all EASTERN REGION in peace and harmony before this south south north north rubbish was created. Edo was not is not and will never be part of us.. Now you understand!
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

Same old line of self praise, you have run out of steam and i pity you to be honest, you came here ranting on how you would descend on me but i'm the one finally tearing you to tatters.
Ugly baboon from dirty Yoruba tribe is Philip Eneagwali's IQ that is above all yorubas put together fraud??

Base on what was the olodo and fraud genius Phillip was conducted ??

I don't want to magnify a low dude like you anymore hence I will troll you since that's what you love doing right from the days of your old moniker. Because oyinbo tell you something about that fraud so that means it's not debatable ?

You must be low grin

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ekinematics:

This kind of mentality is what's making the SE to be the least viable zone in southern Nigeria.
Always not minding your business and face your barren region.
Apart from Lagos(cosmopolitan) and River state, no other state is more viable than Anambra .

Yes i am SE but are you SS? No you are not. Mind your ashawo exporting business and face SW, oduduwa your ancestor is calling and you must answer.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
totit:

Base on what was the olodo and fraud genius Phillip was conducted ??

I don't want to magnify a low dude like you anymore hence I will troll you since that's what you love doing right from the days of your old moniker. Because oyinbo tell you something about that fraud so that means it's not debatable ?

You must be low grin

Hehehe we are finally getting somewhere grin, so did the oyibo say the particular site that stated Philip Emeagwali has higher IQ than all ugly Yorubas put together fraud??

I am waiting, hit the nail on the head.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by fero007: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
lawani:

Bini had a lingua Franca which is the kind of Yoruba spoken in owo today still spoken in ugbodumila Delta State and was the language of onitsha. So will you say all those Yoruba language speakers in ancient bini we're Edo?. However linguists use Edo to mean bini and edoid to include urhobo, isoko, afemai and etc . Igala has been described by linguists as a Yoruba dialect.

hope u know that d fact that isoko ve some edo similarities doesnt automatically show their history, same way for ndokwa

both may ve been diff people who were strongly influenced by edo n igbo
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

Hehehe we are finally getting somewhere grin, so did the oyibo say the particular site that stated Philip Emeagwali has higher IQ than all ugly Yorubas put together fraud??

I am waiting, hit the nail on the head.

Have told you, I am not here to boost your ego.

Anyways, you've just proved me right after all, and thank God you called it * site * and not examination. Don't tempt me to write the site to clean up the error , the only site you seems to find happiness to boost your ego over the fraud of a genius. grin

Don't tempt me grin OK ?

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by fero007: 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

My friend stop using different monikers to write sane shiit. The map never had SS, that is the thing i want you to see and you gave seen it.. We were all EASTERN REGION in peace and harmony before this south south north north rubbish was created. Edo was not is not and will never be part of us.. Now you understand!

and now we are SS region living in more peace and harmony, bcuz dat old eastern region was igbo oppressive

igbo talk of fulani stealing niger delta oil, as if many igbo cities were not developed with oil money from ibibio and ijaw lands

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
mercyville:

Another mumu post.Let it sink into your head ....Emeagwali is a fraud and IQ does not determine intelligence.

If Emeafwali is fraud is his IQ fraud? Thats the question.

Dont be foolish , i dont want to go into what IQ determines or not..

Beast, answer me is his IQ not higher than Afonjas put together? grin grin
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

Apart from Lagos(cosmopolitan) and River state, no other state is more viable than Anambra .

Yes i am SE but are you SS? No you are not. Mind your ashawo exporting business and face SW, oduduwa your ancestor is calling and you must answer.

Lol. At least you were humble enough to mention my state as better than the whole SE combined.
The latest IGR for the past 6 months by states in naija was released yesterday. Kindly go check out how well your beloved Anambra faired and the entire SE.

Here is the link for your perusal grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4871495/states-fct-igr-hit-n579.490bn

Chest beating pigs...

4 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
totit:

Have told you, I am not here to boost your ego.

[b]Anyways, you've just proved me right after all, and thank God you called it * site * and not examination. [/b]Don't tempt me to write the site to clean up the error , the only site you seems to find happiness to boost your ego over the friend of a genius. grin

Don't tempt me grin OK ?

So the site compiled the list from eating amala or mixing jedi jedi at ileife right?? Now i know you are really gassed out but i'm here to correct your brain as your parents were incapable, consider me your guide to reasoning and proper sense.

Is the site fraud?? Yes or no. You say you will write to the site, showing you believe they are not fraud anyways, is that the case boy?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by escapefromusa(f): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

Apart from Lagos(cosmopolitan) and River state, no other state is more viable than Anambra

State Viability Measurer.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8186607_cfp124w_jpega5a27a25c78c16fece858c418e87c49b
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ekinematics:

Lol. At least you were humble enough to mention my state as better than the whole SE combined.
The latest IGR for the past 6 months by states in naija was released yesterday. Kindly go check out how well your beloved Anambra faired and the entire SE.
Chest beating pigs...
Where did i mention your useless Edo state, you wish idiot.

Bastarrd better face SW monkey. Mind you if you are claiming Lagos, it is cosmopolitan from ages. Anambra is being boosted by Anambrarians . Use your head arshole.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

Bastarrd better face SW monkey. Mind you if you are claiming Lagos, it is cosmopolitan from ages. Anambra is being boosted by Anambrarians . Use your head arshole.

Your delusion continues.
Dumb head. You can go through my history to know where I'm from. I need not scream it here. Dumb ass..
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

So the site compiled the list from eating amala or mixing jedi jedi at ileife right?? Now i know you are really gassed out but i'm here to correct your brain as your parents were incapable, consider me your guide to reasoning and proper sense.

Is the site fraud?? Yes or no. You say you will write to the site, showing you believe they are not fraud anyways, is that the case boy?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your case is irredeemable but for posterity sake I wont quit lecturing you since you are so deluded and full of aba fantasies. How can the so called " genius " failed to defend his PHD , 3 times for that matter ?

You need help.

Philip Emeagwali—Another fake Black "genius"
Philip Emeagwali—Another fake Black "genius"
When the story about Philip Emeagwali first appeared in the media, I thought that he was a genuine African genius. After all, even on a continent where the average IQ is 70 and the standard deviation is 12, one Black in 368 million will have an IQ higher than 140, which is the minimum IQ to qualify as a genius. There's an even chance that there are two Black geniuses in Africa, and how was I to know that Emeagwali wasn't one of them?

Anyway, I'm ashamed to admit that I was deceived by that talk about Emeagwali inventing the supercomputer by watching the way bees build their hives. It turns out that this was just jive

https://jenab6.livejournal.com/13654.html

But well, since you found love in whatever oyinbo post on " a site " let me add another *oyinbo site " to dispute your claim. Sorry to make to sad. I know that's where all your hope and defense lies.

Poor thing grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ekinematics:

Chest beating pigs...

Bastarrd better face SW monkey. Mind you if you are claiming Lagos, it is cosmopolitan and so it has been from ages and the glory cannot be accrued to anyone, if there should be credit given it should go to Igbos and the FG. Anambra is being boosted by Anambrarians . Use your head arshole.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (50) (Reply)

Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? / These Are The People Escorting El-zakzaky To India Today / Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.