Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Atiku Vs Buhari: This Is What Will Determine The Winner Of 2019 Election – Ahmed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari: This Is What Will Determine The Winner Of 2019 Election – Ahmed (961 Views)

Electoral Act: NASS Plans To Override President Buhari This Week - Sen Olujimi / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: This Is Just Kindergarten, Administration Is Demonocracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Vs Buhari: This Is What Will Determine The Winner Of 2019 Election – Ahmed by Dkmngr: 8:07am On Nov 26, 2018
thanks
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: This Is What Will Determine The Winner Of 2019 Election – Ahmed by oglalasioux(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2018
President Buhari's integrity is the greatest hypocrisy since mankind started 200,000 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: This Is What Will Determine The Winner Of 2019 Election – Ahmed by BitsMaster: 8:12am On Nov 26, 2018
If you don't have your PVC, don't comment here pls.

Do you want quality blogs, websites or softwares for your ideas, companies, schools, churches and businesses?

WhatsApp me today on: 081 two three four 199 six seven
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: This Is What Will Determine The Winner Of 2019 Election – Ahmed by creedencity(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: This Is What Will Determine The Winner Of 2019 Election – Ahmed by Timatayo1: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2018
Time shall tell
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: This Is What Will Determine The Winner Of 2019 Election – Ahmed by Racoon(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2018
"..According to the senator’s statement, “APC(Buhari) will be selling character and integrity to Nigerians come 2019."

It is impossible to deploy the resources of logic to argue that Buhari has integrity. He doesn’t. Well, unless integrity means something to Buhari supporters other than what it actually means in the English language

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/adeosun-s-nysc-certificate-is-as-fake-as-buhari-s-integrity-260912.html
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: This Is What Will Determine The Winner Of 2019 Election – Ahmed by chernest2002: 9:47am On Nov 26, 2018
Everyone must support his candidate but after all said and done buhari must get out of asorock.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: This Is What Will Determine The Winner Of 2019 Election – Ahmed by Xfemt(m): 10:51am On Nov 26, 2018
All dis apc re jst bastards oh, instead of u guys to tell nigeria or show d integrity of ur party u re here telling us d integrity of one man. Jst imagin dis useless pple,

Buhari integrity na scam
Blive it at ur own risk

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: This Is What Will Determine The Winner Of 2019 Election – Ahmed by chiangwar: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2018
The hardship too is for the interest of Nigerians too, list to yourself i will advice you to speak for yourself
Am every sure you never dream to become Senator before its came to you by chance Senator Ahmed Lawan
So get ready you will down with your President Muhammadu Buhari.

Dkmngr:
Senator Ahmed Lawan has revealed what is likely to determine the winner of the 2019 election between Atiku and Buhari.

Lawan On Sunday in Bauchi reveals that despite the claims from the opposition parties, though the current president has gained the trust of many Nigerians for the space of three and half years of his administration.

According to the senator’s statement, “APC will be selling character and integrity to Nigerians come 2019.

“I want to say that the 2019 general elections will be determined by integrity; the 2019 general elections will be determined by the history of candidates.

“We know what other candidates of the other parties were before; we know what they didn’t do for us; we know what they did to Nigeria, in the area of destroying Nigeria. They privatised our common patrimony; they sold everything that was government to themselves; and they also intend, if they come back, God forbids, to sell the remaining things to themselves.

“We are not going to accept this; President Muhammadu Buhari never desires or intends to do anything like that. What ever he does is for the interest of Nigeria; whatever he does is for the future of Nigeria.

“And we believe that Nigerians know this facts and therefore we don’t have to do so much in the area of campaign.

“I want to tell you that there are so many people who, before this time, did not believe in any political party. But after seeing what President Muhammadu Buhari has done, with the little resources at his disposal across country, have now decided to give their support for President Buhari even when they don’t believe in a political party.

“So many have also told themselves that they now believe that APC is ready to bring positive change to Nigeria.”

https://dkmngr.com/atiku-vs-buhari-this-is-what-will-determine-the-winner-of-2019-election-ahmed-lawan/
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: This Is What Will Determine The Winner Of 2019 Election – Ahmed by mekaboy(m): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2018
This is the rotten character they will sell. Spending 800 million to clear 400 million rice. Leaving the rice to rot while you spend another 5.8 billion to import rice.

Spending 3.5 million monthly to feed elections zakzaky for 3 years.

Spending 14k daily to feed each prisoner in Nigeria.Banning overseas medical trips and spending millions on treatment abroad.

Negotiating with terrorists to release only Muslims and dash them the Christian girl.

Gandollars.

Yes he has won the trust of over 11 million Nigerians that lost their jobs.

The poverty capital of the world.

Highly rated on corruption.

Nigerians never believed any president can wreck this country the way buhari has done. So yes they trust him to wreck it more if given another chance.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: This Is What Will Determine The Winner Of 2019 Election – Ahmed by Olatunji1929: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2018
BitsMaster:
If you don't have your PVC, don't comment here pls.

Do you want quality blogs, websites or softwares for your ideas, companies, schools, churches and businesses?

WhatsApp me today on: 081 two three four 199 six seven
i have 2 pvc and its for atiku hence rendered 2 nl most famous bmc zombie sarrki and buhariguy votes useless

(1) (Reply)

2019: I Will Reward Those Who Work For My Victory, Buhari Promises / My Take On The 2019 VP Debate. / Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.