Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,124 members, 7,900,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:39 AM

Avril Lavigne Lovers, Get Ready For The Best Damn Thing! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Avril Lavigne Lovers, Get Ready For The Best Damn Thing! (931 Views)

26-year-old Avril Lavigne Loses Voice At Gig Over Security Fears! / Avril Lavigne - 'wish You Were Here' - New Video / If You Like Avril Lavigne Or Dido,please Holla @ Your Boy,and Tell Me Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avril Lavigne Lovers, Get Ready For The Best Damn Thing! by donmayor(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2007
Avril Lavigne is releasing a new album on the 17th of this month. I have been listening to this album for the past 1 week and I'm totally loving it.
Tracklist
"Girlfriend" (Avril Lavigne, Lukasz Gottwald) "I Can Do Better"
"Runaway"
"Best Damn Thing"
"When You're Gone"
"Everything Back But You"
"Hot"
"Innocence"
"I Don't Have To Try"
"One Of Those Girls"
"Contagious"
"Keep Holding On"

I love Girlfriend, Keep holding on, Innocence, Best Damn Thing, Everything back but you, One of those girls, Runaway. Infact the whole album.
Get the original Cd o, don't buy pirated albums. EFCC would get you if you do.
Re: Avril Lavigne Lovers, Get Ready For The Best Damn Thing! by Rhodalyn(f): 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2007
im not really into that kinda music but i like girlfriend
Re: Avril Lavigne Lovers, Get Ready For The Best Damn Thing! by kellorah: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2007
i like her songs,
and her voice

'girlfriend' is funny.

(1) (Reply)

Kike Adesina - A Powerful New Voice In Music / Where Is Tuface? / 2face Want To Meet U,join Him On Facebook For Fun: U Can Win Fan Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.