Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,733 members, 7,889,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

Does Postinor 2 Have Anything To Do With Breathing Problems? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Postinor 2 Have Anything To Do With Breathing Problems? (362 Views)

Postinor 2 Price In Nigeria (pregnancy Prevention Pill) / What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2 / Postinor 10 Tab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Postinor 2 Have Anything To Do With Breathing Problems? by Nawtybro: 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Four days after taking postinor 2, she's complaining of not breathing fine, that's she's currently having a difficulty in breathing.
I want to know from experienced persons here, if the drug has anything to do with this.
Your immediate responses will be appreciated
thank you in advance. She saw her last period on 9th of this month of November but took the last postinor 2 on 22nd and 23rd of this same month of November.
Re: Does Postinor 2 Have Anything To Do With Breathing Problems? by chocboi78(m): 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ion think so.. I b virgin sha
Re: Does Postinor 2 Have Anything To Do With Breathing Problems? by Nawtybro: 1:53am On Nov 27, 2018
chocboi78:
Ion think so.. I b virgin sha
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Does Postinor 2 Have Anything To Do With Breathing Problems? by Nawtybro: 7:50am On Nov 27, 2018
Please more attention should be given to this post.
Uncle Lala help me do justice to this post too.

(1) (Reply)

Fitness And Gym Equipments For Sale. At 59 Tejuosho Road Surulere. 08077949479 / Video: Lagosians Scooping Cooking Oil From The Gutter / Opinion | Why Abortion Should Not Be Legalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.