Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:34 PM

The Glorious Lord Will Be Unto Us A Place Of Broad Rivers And Streams." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Glorious Lord Will Be Unto Us A Place Of Broad Rivers And Streams." (194 Views)

The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince / "The Glorious Lord Will Be Unto Us A Place Of Broad Rivers....." / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Glorious Lord Will Be Unto Us A Place Of Broad Rivers And Streams." by overcomersfaith(f): 9:21am On Nov 27, 2018
The glorious Lord is a broad river and stream to us, do you believe that? I am complete in Him. He is my everything, He is miracle working Jehovah! Glory, honour, adoration belongs to Him alone in Jesus Name. Let’s offer our voices in appreciation of who He is – I am thanking You Lord for who You are, what You have done in my life Lord! I am thanking You Lord for Who You are, what You have done dan sakiri Baba. // My hands are blessed with the blessings of the Lord! My hands are blessed with the blessings of the Lord, everything I touch surely must be blessed, my hands are blessed with the blessings of the Lord, with the blessings of the Lord!

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/the-glorious-lord-will-be-unto-us-a-place-of-broad-rivers-and-streams/

(1) (Reply)

"Heaven. That's Where I Want To Go" - George Bush (former American President) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Thursday, December 20,2018 / Men As Men; God As God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.