Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,898 members, 7,872,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church (67083 Views)

Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by movetoca: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
galek:

Idle Nigerians.. Instead of dealing with the failed Government who occasionally bribes them to vote them into WICKED Leadership, they direct their idle Criticisms towards the Progressing Churches in Nigeria.
Wait for it.. Your heart attack is doing press up!!!

Shame to the Devil and his Cohorts.
Why are you sounding like a broken record. We've heard you Saint Galek.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by seunmsg(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
Tomoyayi:

What prove(s) do you have that Atiku is a rogue?

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by gidjah(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
I do t wanna read this evil co!ments from children of Belial on this forum.when this humble servant of the most high was roasting serving God In pains and abject shame ,livi g in a single room as a medical doctor with his wife even in this Abuja way back,where were you all ? Including your grand father in hell freezers?? Abeg u guys should keep shut and stop hating.No white man would hate this much if it were to be built in their place but black man and bitterness !!
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by vincixpresso: 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
kingkakaone:

Look who is talking about damaged brains, someone that is supporting Buhari o?
Kwa kwa kwa,kwi kwi kwi...I can't stop laughing.

Please help yourself from supporting Buhari before u talk about people that has damaged brains.

Na so u dy kari laff?? Kwa kwa Kei kwi kwi You be chicken??
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Hundredfold4lif(m): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
lexy2014:

if satanized hearts dont need scriptures, then what exactly are they obeying? are u trying 2 say that in ur brand of christianity, d scriptures have lost relevance and d words of ur pastor has now taken pre-eminence over scripture? can u pls back up ur claim with scriptures pls?

PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE MUST NOT GIVE THAT WHICH IS HOLY TO DOGS! UNDERSTOOD NOW?
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
poweredcom:
Shame to all of you in support of pastor building the largest church

Una brain need some reboot

The America and Europe n Asian countries u travel to for holidays do you think they started this way that made them wat they are today they stoped religious growth long time ago that made them wat they are today una de mad

Freeze is 100,% correct

The devil speaking. May you Kwantinuu forever and till eternity...
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by PastorDannie(m): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
seunmsg:
Daddy Freeze is fighting a lost battle, he will get tired at the end of the day. If a rogue like Atiku can still have lots of people supporting him, Eneche and other fraudulent god of men would always have huge supporters in a country where religion has damaged the brains of most people.
May God forive you
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by lexy2014: 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hundredfold4lif:

PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE MUST NOT GIVE THAT WHICH IS HOLY TO DOGS! UNDERSTOOD NOW?

which is what?
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
movetoca:

Why are you sounding like a broken record. We've heard you Saint Galek.

Leave me as I dey
Go record your own
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Tomoyayi(m): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
seunmsg:

The guy has had no immunity for how many years now, so why has nothing been done and his businesses are still operational.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by kanyebaba1(m): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
Remix10:
Heart attack because he said his mind? The God I serve is not a heart attacker but a heart healer!

You know nothing about the God you claim to serve. Go and read about nabal for starters
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
Akpacha:
hahahaha! I was like u b4? I even go to evening service b4 my brother. Guy all na scam. I pray u wouldn't die an ignorant slowpoke.

God Forbid to.be llike you.. being on this radar for over 30years and still.counting and you are comparing me to you that just started going to church 10years ago...
Hmmm..

Better get ready to join the Heart Attacking victims, if you refused to stop Attacking the Churches in Nigeria.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by kanyebaba1(m): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
Akpacha:
hahahaha! I was like u b4? I even go to evening service b4 my brother. Guy all na scam. I pray u wouldn't die an ignorant slowpoke.
A dog that returned to his vomit. Indeed the scriptures are complete
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by seunmsg(m): 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
Tomoyayi:

The guy has had no immunity for how many years now, so why has nothing been done and his businesses are still operational.

PDP ruled from 2007 to 2015 and did nothing to prosecute him. If Buhari had moved to prosecute him when he came on board, people like you would have shouted persecution of political opponents.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by PastorDannie(m): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
worriedguy:
The bitter truth is that we don't really need more churches we already have enough.. But this is Nigeria where we take religion more serious than anything..more churches with bigger capacity will be built in the future and we will all go there to pray for the basics things of life
Dont go and work, be blaming church for ur woes
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Tomoyayi(m): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
seunmsg:

PDP ruled from 2007 to 2015 and did nothing to prosecute him. If Buhari had moved to prosecute him when he came on board, people like you would have shouted persecution of political opponents.

See excuse, shey you know he was in APC
Why was He not prosecuted then?
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by lexy2014: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
galek:

I will be a Big fool to remind the scriptures supporting my Opinion, because from the little verses you have in your post, you already KNOW ALL... The reasons I called him A hypocritical Christian, is because you have knowledge of the word but denying the Power thereof.
Go and report back to the Devil that your misson to play Down the work of God in Dunamis has failed woefully.

i dont no all neither does freeze. no one knows all even ur precious enechie. when Jesus encountered d devil,he said "it is written...". if u are a follower of Christ as u say u are,then y are apprehensive and reluctant 2do as Jesus did in addressing we, "d servants of d devil"? where is ur "it is written"? d best u have offered are emotional responses which are personal attacks. again, what exactly is d work of God in Dunamis?
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Sgwin: 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
The man of god don't need to curse any body or he forget what bible says
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by bezimo(m): 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
This upper cut..that useless freeze and his supporters cant recover from..Get ready for heart attack bunch of satanic and demonic good for nothing reprobates.See them..bastard brood of vipers..Pastor build church why e no build hospital or indistry..Have you held your useless propaganda governed Buhari led APC govt accountable for the sory state of the Nation..have you ask them why did they not use your tax and resources to build big companies and hospitals? Or No..they are politicians..these are pastors and they are your soft target abi..

Is it church responsibility to build industries abi did you pax tax to the pastor that you now have the audacity yarn nonsense.

In developed Nations of the world is it the churches that built their employement generation companies..Some people are just so stupid..

Some of these bastards critics need to be given that "Elymas" treatment so that they can know that you dont kick against a stone and not pay dearly for it but God is just too merciful..
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Adakintroy: 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
FisifunKododada:
Everyone that comes to this world comes with their own plan. Some plan to directly impact other people's lives with jobs and homes; while some plan to build gigantic edifices to symbolize their faith in the supernatural. When your plan comes in conflict with someone else's plan then calmly move aside and focus on your own plan. Live and let live. Daddy Freeze should do his thing...Pastor Eneche should also do his thing...Shikena.

What plan? Like the bible don't have a standard to follow. Many of you talk as if we are referring to circular world or business marchants. You have stayed long in the circular world and your eyes are use to the way things are done hence you speak like a carnal men rationalizing.

Am not always with freeze but God must use someone to speak against this organize religious madness going on a mist hunger and poverty. Since we only able to do it inside our homes and nairaland.

What is the difference between them and politicians. One pay tax, no returns, the other pay tithes no returns. In the end who's name is that church built on. His! Am not going to mention there schools. I will never attack dangote, why I know he is business..but here are so called followers of christ. Christ died so you can be rich. Nice try. Paul was beheaded so you can be richbeyond your dreams. Shame! We see the silent competition going on among them a race for that vain imaginary top. Who is the biggest among the lot.

.the work of the kingdom never end. As long as hunger farming and wars exist we are continuing the work of matyrs.

Simone if you love me feed my sheep first. So much poverty exist..if you love me feed my sheep that is the command that is the standard. That is the kngdom commission.
These are bridgers between capitalism and religion.

Who wants to hear the truth should. There is no sugar coating his kingdom draws near.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by KingSango(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
FisifunKododada:
Everyone that comes to this world comes with their own plan. Some plan to directly impact other people's lives with jobs and homes; while some plan to build gigantic edifices to symbolize their faith in the supernatural. When your plan comes in conflict with someone else's plan then calmly move aside and focus on your own plan. Live and let live. Daddy Freeze should do his thing...Pastor Eneche should also do his thing...Shikena.

Idol worship and devotion to the point of sacrifice is not destiny it's following the whim of a cult. People built giangtic edifices to the Gods did so with enlightened civilization. Christianity is the misuse of public generosity and plays people's hope for saviors.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by mikeaims: 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
This is the urgent prayer points for all Christians in Nigeria right now. please kindly join me.

1. I RECLAIM MY BRAINS FROM THE GRIP OF RELIGIOUS MANIPULATORS IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!

2. ANY TRUTH THAT HAD BEEN HIDDEN BY RELIGIOUS LEADERS FROM ME , LORD JESUS CHRIST HELP ME TO REDISCOVER THEM.

3. I CHOOSE TO BE A LOVER OF TRUTH AS FROM TODAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN

4. LORD JESUS CHRIST HELP ME TO SERVE YOU AND NOT MAMMON IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

5. GOD ALMIGHTY HELP ME TO KNOW IF I AM SERVING YOU OR AN IDOL. IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

6. I WANT SEEK ONLY THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN AND ACCEPT THE SALVATION OF JESUS CHRIST IN MY LIFE ONCE AGAIN IN JESUS NAME.

7. LORD JESUS CHRIST POSSESS ME WITH THE SPIRIT OF DISCERNMENT TO DETECT LIES IN DOCTRINES I LISTEN TO. IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Innobee99(m): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
seunmsg:
Daddy Freeze is fighting a lost battle, he will get tired at the end of the day. If a rogue like Atiku can still have lots of people supporting him, Eneche and other fraudulent god of men would always have huge supporters in a country where religion has damaged the brains of most people.
More heart attack Loading
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by bezimo(m): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
EVILFOREST:
NONSENSE .
A so called PASTOR promising HEART ATTACK, yet not knowing the status of his heart despite being a medical Doctor.
He was just interested in erecting his business edifice, nothing more.
He knows that’s the only business he is capable of piloting very well, even without an outline or proposal....
They always think GOD is interested in SOLID STRUCTURES, just to reverence him. God will shock them soon.

May God have mercy on them

These satanic critics deserve more than heart attack..they deserves blindness and something worse..the same way Elymas with who was resisting Apostle paul ministry was dealt with..Nonsense
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by bezimo(m): 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
bezimo:

These satanic critics deserve more than heart attack..they deserves blindness and something worse..the same way Elymas was dealt with who was resisting Apostle paul ministry was dealt with..Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by engrlarex(m): 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
Christianity left Isreal as Custom/Tradition, moved to Rome/Italy as a Religion then to United Kingdom as Politics and Now in Africa as Business,

Show me on Alfa/Imam/Sheik with Private Jet and I will know we r not caused in this country. Christianity is a Burden and Nuisance to Africa especially NIGERIA.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Dineneering(f): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
Just thinking ni ooo. If Dunamis collect people's tithes and offerings and could bring Nigeria on the world map, building the largest auditorium just like we have longest bridge in China, tallest restaurant in U AE etc. The Our government FEderal, state and local whose responsibility it is to make our system work and conducive for building of factories and business for job creation, should Bury their head in shame after all the huge resources left in their disposal.
Name one thing left in the hand of our government that is working eh?

From my findings, that dunamis auditorium was built by Nigerian Engineers from the scratch to finishing. Most fg projects are awarded to Chinese companies thatimport their workforce from China without using our indeginous engineer.
Haba mana! !! Pastor Enenche deserve an aculade not criticism.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by bezimo(m): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
stagger:
What has daddy freeze ever achieved? Does he even have a small kiosk as a business?

Dont mind the idiot..his achievement is speaking against Pastors and church..Rubbish satanic idiot
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by anonymous1759(m): 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hi
Greenarrow01:
Pastor Paul Eneche who just built the largest CHURCH Auditorium in the world has replied his critics... and he seems to be attacking Daddy Freeze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq8P-lSwko0&app=desktop

To be sincere Nigeria congregation don't want to ask questions because they don't want to offend God.

But when you take religion aside you'll see some of these servant of God are working in directly with our politicians... Some of these Mega churches are sponsored by politicians... That's why you barely see them preach against corrupt politicians or rain courses on them for stealing public funds, but will be quick to criticize boko haram and fulani herdsmen. But forgetting the same politicians they collect looted funds cause so many tragedy indirectly.

Have you ever asked yourself how a remote village will have a standardard cathedral worth millions of naira When an average member don't make up to 15k a month?? Where is the money coming from?

Politicians will donate millions and billions during church laurnching And fail to build schools in that same community.. They prefer to build churches so people can settle for religion so no one will be able to compete with them and thier children...

Politicians fear educated citizens, even in thier own community they fail to build schools but will build mega churches where vanity upon vanity will be preached. Pastors of our generation don't portray christianity..

Some religious Bigots will be quick to critize wizkid and David o if they buy a luxzirious car or pump champagne. That the money should be used to build schools and hospitals but will cry blood if thier Daddy G. O is criticized for not building schools instead of mega churches. Spits*

Be wise no Daddy G. O will take you to heaven...

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by cooltola(m): 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
The pastor is wrong to say that to Daddy Freeze and ko. Not everyone go agree with what you do even for God No one is perfect , perhaps the pastor can be praying for Daddy Freeze to be a better instrument for God's kingdom. Na Christ talk say make we love our enemies and pray for those who presecute us. If Christ could covert Saul to Paul, then God can change anyone.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Alanzazani: 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
The system has failed us. We pray for basic things which focused and visionary leadership is meant to provide. These pastors/imams do not speak the truth to power. They are patronised by politicians. Africa is in a pitiable state honestly. Mediocres in power leading sound minds. A country where someone gives you 5k for your vote. Something is fundamentally wrong with the mediocres in power and the followers

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by prosperbazz(m): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
angryPlease why is everybody attacking Frizz , he is just saying his opinion. Besides, is this what we should b celebrating at a time like this d country needs prayers and not more buildings.
I still wonder, if this was what JESUS did will he ever have time for his grate works.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral / 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible / Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.