Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,284 members, 7,887,831 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:44 PM

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church (67141 Views)

Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by habaja: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Religion. . . . . Opium for THE POOR AND WRETCHED! kiss

So what right medicine are you suggesting for the poor and wretched?

Like one would say if you have no solution dont give out rubbish.

Christianity has worked for me and by the way, I am not poor by your standard. built a house, Have a transport business and also a well-paid job.

Dont bother replying.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by SlimGeek: 9:38am On Nov 28, 2018
i dont freeze
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2018
uniqueman:

You are obviously one of the gullible, ignorant, blind, brainwashed followers of these conmen and conwomen. What a pity!

SHUT UP!!! Is it your business if I have vowed to follow these CONMEN through which I have been blessed all round?
SHUT that trap and keep flaming your envy nose!!!

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 28, 2018
poweredcom:

You are the worst Dan d devil ur self even devil knows d truth

Remain AN Enemy of Progress till Eternity..
Anu Mpama
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by madridsta007(m): 10:00am On Nov 28, 2018
mrvitalis:

Don't compare Jesus and this people.... That answer Papa and mama when Jesus said don't do that

Lol.
Even Jesus compared himself to us, referring to his disciplines as “brothers.”
That’s the highest, most personal comparison one can make.

You seem to have a personal problem with the “Papa” and “Mama” sobriquet. It’s done out of respect and I’m not sure anyone who doesn’t call them that would be jailed or something.

Your anger is misplaced. Use it and fight Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by madridsta007(m): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2018
galek:

SHUT UP!!! Is it your business if I have vowed to follow these CONMEN through which I have been blessed all round?
SHUT that trap and keep flaming your envy nose!!!

I tire.
What business is anyone if I follow and respect Oyedepo? Or Enenche?

The arrogance of these spiritual Lilliputians bemuses me. I have many as friends. They will bash pastors up and down and tithes up and down, but sneak into tithe-payers inbox to ask for money. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by mrvitalis(m): 10:09am On Nov 28, 2018
madridsta007:

Lol.
Even Jesus compared himself to us, referring to his disciplines as “brothers.”
That’s the highest, most personal comparison one can make.

You seem to have a personal problem with the “Papa” and “Mama” sobriquet. It’s done out of respect and I’m not sure anyone who doesn’t call them that would be jailed or something.

Your anger is misplaced. Use it and fight Buhari.
Did Jesus own any property or advice ministers to own any?
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by poweredcom(m): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2018
galek:

Remain AN Enemy of Progress till Eternity..
Anu Mpama
How can I be an enemy of progress idiot building a world class church to extort tithe from d poor and building a factory industry to make d economy boom which is sensible you need to be slapped
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by madridsta007(m): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2018
mrvitalis:

Did Jesus own any property or advice ministers to own any?

Flawed analogy again. But I understand; not everyone has read let alone understands the Bible.

Jesus was a travelling evangelist; today he is in Samaria tomorrow, Capernaum. Travelling Evangelists and missionaries do not own places as they don’t stay at a single place.

Some are called to be priests, bishops and pastors, as explained in the book of Timothy. These ones dwell in houses, temples or tents. The first major soul-winning that happened was in Acts of the Apostles where over 3,000 gave their life to Christ. They were “under a roof”. What roof houses over 3,000? A small tent? Of course not, for that number is a crusade event.

I understand the anger when Churches erect buildings— anger from people who are simply busybodies, but it is misplaced. Since your money wasn’t used, why don’t you direct the anger to the government? Is Paul Enenche the government?
Or are you guys scared of DSS?
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by KanwuliaExtra: 10:40am On Nov 28, 2018
habaja:

So what right medicine are you suggesting for the poor and wretched?

Like one would say if you have no solution dont give out rubbish.

Christianity has worked for me and by the way, I am not poor by your standard. built a house, Have a transport business and also a well-paid job.

Dont bother replying.

Congrats!
Tell that to the “others” who have lost their way! kiss
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by mrvitalis(m): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2018
madridsta007:

Flawed analogy again. But I understand; not everyone has read let alone understands the Bible.

Jesus was a travelling evangelist; today he is in Samaria tomorrow, Capernaum. Travelling Evangelists and missionaries do not own places as they don’t stay at a single place.

Some are called to be priests, bishops and pastors, as explained in the book of Timothy. These ones dwell in houses, temples or tents. The first major soul-winning that happened was in Acts of the Apostles where over 3,000 gave their life to Christ. They were “under a roof”. What roof houses over 3,000? A small tent? Of course not, for that number is a crusade event.

I understand the anger when Churches erect buildings— anger from people who are simply busybodies, but it is misplaced. Since your money wasn’t used, why don’t you direct the anger to the government? Is Paul Enenche the government?
Or are you guys scared of DSS?
What is the meaning of Christianity?

Is it not Christ like?

So what are you saying be

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by madridsta007(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2018
mrvitalis:

What is the meaning of Christianity?

Is it not Christ like?

So what are you saying be

Again, another terrible misunderstanding of the Bible.

Your assertion would mean that every Christian should wear sandals, a Jewish robe, keep beards and bushy hairs, etc, because atheist and irreligious folks want us to be “Christ-like”. grin grin

You lots are funny.

Those that worship God should do so, “in Spirit and in Truth”. This is the main import of being “Christ-like”. Living as Christ mentioned in Matthew 5,6&7.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by mrvitalis(m): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2018
madridsta007:

Again, another terrible misunderstanding of the Bible.

Your assertion would mean that every Christian should wear sandals, a Jewish robe, keep beards and bushy hairs, etc, because atheist and irreligious folks want us to be “Christ-like”. grin grin

You lots are funny.

Those that worship God should do so, “in Spirit and in Truth”. This is the main import of being “Christ-like”. Living as Christ mentioned in Matthew 5,6&7.

When they called his followers Christ like they dressed like everyone else but character

Stop running away from the question ...Christans are supposed to act like Christ.... Did Christ in anyway advice aqusition of earthly property or buildind of business empire called church
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by madridsta007(m): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2018
mrvitalis:

When they called his followers Christ like they dressed like everyone else but character

Stop running away from the question ...Christans are supposed to act like Christ.... Did Christ in anyway advice aqusition of earthly property or buildind of business empire called church

Lol.
Funny folk.
The other day someone was referring to Solomon and saying that the temple he built was when Israel was quite rich. I simply reminded the fellow that Israel wasn’t rich that period; it was the same time that two women were having to play bets on their babies life— they wanted to cut up and eat their babies— and Solomon was the judge.

“Christians are supposed to act Christ-like”, a statement coming from someone who is clearly ignorant of Christ or the Word of God. An ignorance that is as clear as daylight. I have responded to you.

Your arrogance amuses me, to be honest. grin
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by mrvitalis(m): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2018
madridsta007:

Lol.
Funny folk.
The other day someone was referring to Solomon and saying that the temple he built was when Israel was quite rich. I simply reminded the fellow that Israel wasn’t rich that period; it was the same time that two women were having to play bets on their babies life— they wanted to cut up and eat their babies— and Solomon was the judge.

“Christians are supposed to act Christ-like”, a statement coming from someone who is clearly ignorant of Christ or the Word of God. An ignorance that is as clear as daylight. I have responded to you.

Well it's a faceless forum

Say all you wish
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by obstead200(m): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
seedgreen:

"With that same cash" that just a senator loot. Or the multiplied one that a gov loots.

With all the oil money that comes into the treasury account, we still don't have the "factories" you talked of.

If you think that the problems of this nation is to build more factory, then you really need alot of sense. There are so many nation's that don't even have a quarter of the factories we have as a nation, yet their GDP is high.

When atheist talk, we know them.

now can u tell me exactly how bigger church buildings help to solve the nation's problems?
The same politicians bring their looted funds to church and it is used to fund the big church auditorium project
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by obstead200(m): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
seedgreen:

"With that same cash" that just a senator loot. Or the multiplied one that a gov loots.

With all the oil money that comes into the treasury account, we still don't have the "factories" you talked of.

If you think that the problems of this nation is to build more factory, then you really need alot of sense. There are so many nation's that don't even have a quarter of the factories we have as a nation, yet their GDP is high.

When atheist talk, we know them.

to answer ur ignorance squarely, even nation's (and they are very few) that develop without massive industrialisation still harness their human, financial and physical assets towards more productive ventures, ventures with positive multiplier effects rather than religion. (Example, Switzerland and banking, Dubai and tourism) that is how they achieve high GDP, assuming u really understand the concept called GDP.
So, what eexactly is ur point here.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by madridsta007(m): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
mrvitalis:

Well it's a faceless forum

Say all you wish

lol.
I would say this to you, if we shared proximity.
I discuss Christianity and theism with colleagues of mine who are serious academics who are atheists and irreligious. I have had them running away- or simply avoiding me.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by obstead200(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
madridsta007:

Lol.
Funny folk.

Oga, continue studying and interpreting bible history upside down.
After All, that is what ur slave masters, the men of gods u worship, taught u. That is exactly what they do when they want to swindle u once again
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by mrvitalis(m): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
madridsta007:

lol.
I would say this to you, if we shared proximity.
I discuss Christianity and theism with colleagues of mine who are serious academics who are atheists and irreligious. I have had them running away- or simply avoiding me.
Once again it's a faceless forum
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by habaja: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Congrats!
Tell that to the “others” who have lost their way! kiss

by others you meant people in your category?

Ooops i forgot that i said dont bother reply because i knew you had nothing to say as my personal experience supercede your arguement.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by madridsta007(m): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
obstead200:
Oga, continue studying and interpreting bible history upside down.
After All, that is what ur slave masters, the men of gods u worship, taught u. That is exactly what they do when they want to swindle u once again

lol.
Your arrogance is breathtaking. When you complain on someone's behalf, it is breathtaking.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by madridsta007(m): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
mrvitalis:

Once again it's a faceless forum

It is indeed.
Pity you just realized that now.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by kelvincruz(m): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
mrvitalis:
he just messed up big time..

This is a pastor?
.he never did.i don't know why Nigerians are bent on questioning the possessions of men of God, mind you these men are not your government, one would say the money they used in buying private jets,building churches even the recent dome of Paul Eneche would have been used to feed the poor ,buy sophiscated weapons for the impoverished Nigeria Army ,buid hospitals ,buid schools etc ,criticism for all angles either directly or indirectly .this Men are not your government if they provides all these then what is the functions of your government?. Protest so that your Govt will provide all these amenities instead of accusing people wrongly .I really appreciate the recent answer pastor Paul Eneche gave all the critics .most districts pastors are been paid monthly by their various general overseer .is that not a platform for employment? .Selah.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by kelvincruz(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
I don't know why Nigerians are bent on questioning the possessions of men of God, mind you these men are not your government, one would say the money they used in buying private jets,building churches even the recent dome of Paul Eneche would have been used to feed the poor ,buy sophiscated weapons for the impoverished Nigeria Army ,buid hospitals ,buid schools etc ,criticism for all angles either directly or indirectly .this Men are not your government if they provides all these then what is the functions of your government?. Protest so that your Govt will provide all these amenities instead of accusing people wrongly .I really appreciate the recent answer pastor Paul Eneche gave all the critics .most districts pastors are been paid monthly by their various general overseer .is that not a platform for employment? .Selah.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
[quote author=vaLasce post=73364337]
I agree wif u100%... God bless your heart, children of God always love the truth because they are of the Truth.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 29, 2018
seunmsg:
Daddy Freeze is fighting a lost battle, he will get tired at the end of the day. If a rogue like Atiku can still have lots of people supporting him, Eneche and other fraudulent god of men would always have huge supporters in a country where religion has damaged the brains of most people.
Get ready for more heart break because more are still coming
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 29, 2018
kayodekb:
A country whose poverty rate is increasing year by year has the largest church ⛪ auditorium in the world...
A country that has more churches than industry... yet we are number one in corruption...
#freethesheepee
Shey na church dey build industry? undecided undecided
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
asuustrike1:

Shey na church dey build industry? undecided undecided

I tire oh.... CHURCH IS NOW BUHARI GOVERNMENT..
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
poweredcom:

How can I be an enemy of progress idiot building a world class church to extort tithe from d poor and building a factory industry to make d economy boom which is sensible you need to be slapped

One could see how STUPID AND UNREASONABLE you are... It's no more the Government but the MOSQUE and Church should bring Bridges and Roads for your Village.
Anu mpama
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by poweredcom(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
galek:

One could see how STUPID AND UNREASONABLE you are... It's no more the Government but the MOSQUE and Church should bring Bridges and Roads for your Village.
Anu mpama
Ode the so churches and mosque should not do social responsibility abi but they can build their own private university and collect money

Una no get sense at all to see say na business they are all for so why not build an industry also to make.money also
Keep waiting for government I laugh

Nigeria is a shit hole country with so many abnormal things that is easier to solve with comon sense even God is tired of us I swear
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by CHARLOE(m): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
FisifunKododada:

I fully understand and sympathize with your point. But I want you to understand something here. The thousands of people who give money to Pastor Eneche believe that they are doing it for their own good even if it means they go hungry. You can call them brainwashed fools, mugus etc. it does not change the fact that they have chosen to spiritually identify with Eneche and his ministry. Its okay to disagree with these people, but we have to respect their choice. Pastor Eneche's idea of Christianity involves raising billions of naira from his followers and building might religious edifices. Daddy Freeze has a different version of Christianity. My point is let everyone support their own vision. Now the more important vision for me is to see more Nigerians employed with living wages; a national health system that takes care of every single Nigeria; a school system that liberates the minds and ingenuity of our children; and a country where everyone's life and property is safe and secure. Now, just because someone like Eneche vision is to build a world record mega-church worth billions does not make me better than him. It just makes us different from each other. I focus on my vision. He focus on his vision. And we leave the rest to the creator. Shikena.
Churches are regarded as NGOs in Nigeria, (reason they don't pay tax) n are meant assist d govt to help d people in provision of some basic amenities like schools, hospitals n other welfare programs. Remember d missionaries built quality schools n hospitals which are still serving d people to this day, for free. Y can't these Pentecostal churches do same? Even tax paying companies do CSR, corporate social responsibility.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.