Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,493 members, 7,951,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? (34679 Views)

JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA / ACN Going! Going!! Gone!! In Ondo / Edo Line Going! Going! Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:14am On Aug 02, 2010
^^^
that picture is disturbing.
undecided
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 3:24am On Aug 02, 2010
0hsisi:

Oga o
i'm entering my coven to eat some more babies and fortify
bind me!
ajo mmuo
cast me out of nairaland so i can stop chasing yoruba privates here!!!

you're so scared of me grin

and yes, you seem schizophrenic.

runs in the family, i dont doubt.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 3:25am On Aug 02, 2010
beaf

i have long told you how sick you are.

is that photo supposed to make you feel good instead of psycho?

beaf the warthog:

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by AloyEmeka8: 3:25am On Aug 02, 2010
tpiah:

you're so scared of me grin

and yes, you seem schizophrenic.

runs in the family, i dont doubt.

usually, its mad people who call sane people mad. www.nairaland.com/attachments/298067_rotflmao_gif3e6d39f70f0f709b4ed32e3e40f8b3d3
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 3:26am On Aug 02, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

usually, its mad people who call sane people mad. www.nairaland.com/attachments/298067_rotflmao_gif3e6d39f70f0f709b4ed32e3e40f8b3d3

to a mad man, other mad people are sane.

chew on that

www.nairaland.com/attachments/298067_rotflmao_gif3e6d39f70f0f709b4ed32e3e40f8b3d3
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by 0hsisi: 3:29am On Aug 02, 2010
beaf.I dig that picture
more please
give us more incite into the teepee clan
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by AloyEmeka8: 3:31am On Aug 02, 2010
0hsisi:

Oga o
she's entering her coven to eat some more babies and fortify
I bind you!
ajo mmuo
I cast you out !!!

I think she may be confined in a sanatorium sort of.  You know, all these women that became bipolar due to perpetual abuse by men and the following disappointment. tpia was probably married to an Igbo man who abused hellll out of her or she was disappointed by an igbo man who knocked her up, promised  to marry her only to bail at the last minute or better still, she was ra/ped by an igbo man during the Biafran war.  Until the igbos here find out the trigger factor in her head, they will never have rest from her.

You may never understand her pain, after all you are married with kids while she lay waste in spinsterhood. What are her marital and conception chances at age 46?.   Isn't that enough to stir all the bile in a woman's body?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by 0hsisi: 3:31am On Aug 02, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

usually, its mad people who call sane people mad. www.nairaland.com/attachments/298067_rotflmao_gif3e6d39f70f0f709b4ed32e3e40f8b3d3noz

LOL
you diagnosed her well
you be dokita?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by 0hsisi: 3:34am On Aug 02, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

I think she may be confined in a sanatorium sort of.  You know, all these women that became bipolar due to perpetual abuse by men and the following disappointment. tpia was probably married to an Igbo man who abused hellll out of her or she was disappointed by an igbo man who knocked her up, promise to marry her only to bail at the last minute or better still, she was ra/ped by an igbo man during the Biafran war.  Until the igbos here find out the trigger factor, they will never have rest from her.

You may never understand her pain, after all you are married with kids while she lay waste in spinsterhood. Isn't that enough to stir all the bile in a woman's body?

No Igboman
I repeat
No Igboman that was breastfed would look the way of that woman
even her Yoruba brothers here won't touch her with a ten foot pole only of course to knock her dead like agwo abali
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 02, 2010
Gini me'gha hiaaa?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by 0hsisi: 3:35am On Aug 02, 2010
jennykadry:

Gini me'gha hiaaa?

O bu tilapia nwa nma
jenny i choro i ta azu ?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:37am On Aug 02, 2010
jennykadry:

Gini me'gha hiaaa?
you're Igbo?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by AloyEmeka8: 3:39am On Aug 02, 2010
0hsisi:

No Igboman
I repeat
No Igboman that was breastfed would look the way of that woman
even her Yoruba brothers here won't touch her with a ten foot pole only of course to knock her dead like agwo abali

You never know how nice or pretty she was as a young lady about 30 years ago. she may look like  SHE-KONG now but that is due to her old age and menopausal heat waves.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by 0hsisi: 3:41am On Aug 02, 2010
THE AMAKA:

you're Igbo?

No
she is Tpioid grin
Tufia!

Aloy_Emeka:

You never know how nice or pretty she was as a young lady about 30 years ago. she may look like  SHE-KONG now but that is due to her old age and menopausal heat waves.

She sent nude pics to Sauron and the guy was hospitalized grin grin
He's never been the same
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 02, 2010
0hsisi:

O bu tilapia nwa nma
jenny i choro i ta azu ?

azu tilapia adiro a'to u'to

o'bu Tilapia umu nwoke ju'ru i'ta ka i'na cho inye nwa nnegi nwanyi cry cry cry cry

THE AMAKA:

you're Igbo?

yes why?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 02, 2010
jennykadry:

Gini me'gha hiaaa?
Nothing is happening here o

@all
You ppl are still here? After I cooked my dinner, ate it and shoited it out. . . ?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by AloyEmeka8: 3:42am On Aug 02, 2010
0hsisi:

She sent unclothed pics to Sauron and the guy was hospitalized grin grin
He's never been the same

I really think she should be charged with attempted murder over that issue.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 02, 2010
0hsisi:

No
she is Tpioid   grin
Tufia!

I'd rather be opioid grin

Lmao where is sauron sef grin grin grin grin
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by 0hsisi: 3:43am On Aug 02, 2010
jennykadry:

azu tilapia adiro a'to u'to

o'bu Tilapia umu nwoke ju'ru i'ta ka i'na cho inye nwa nnegi nwanyi cry cry cry cry

yes why?

The woman di egwu
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by 0hsisi: 3:44am On Aug 02, 2010
jennykadry:

I'd rather be opioid grin

Lmao where is sauron sef grin grin grin grin

I will not forgive Tilapia if anything happens to that fine young man
That was how brash disappeared and no one asked questions
she will chase them and when they reject her she'll enter her coven and try to take them down diabolically
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by udezue(m): 3:45am On Aug 02, 2010
Lol @ Aloy
GOD!!!!!!!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:46am On Aug 02, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Nothing is happening here o

@all
You ppl are still here? After I cooked my dinner, ate it and shoited it out. . . ?
LOL!

@jenny, didn't really know what you were but never guessed Igbo.

udezue:

Lol @ Aloy
GOD!!!!!!!
mmm mmm mmm. . . tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 3:47am On Aug 02, 2010
anyway!

as i was saying before the gorillas jumped in and tried to derail the thread.

other states like ondo, nassarawa, kebbi, etc, should all have ranches that are comparable to obudu.

now, this suggestion clearly wants to make some people jump off a cliff.

what can i say?

go right ahead! wink
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by 0hsisi: 3:48am On Aug 02, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

I really think she should be charged with attempted murder over that issue.

Her judgement day is nigh
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 3:48am On Aug 02, 2010
0hsisi:
Insert Quote
beaf.I dig that picture
more please
give us more incite into the teepee clan

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by 0hsisi: 3:51am On Aug 02, 2010
Beaf:

Na wa! grin

at least he made enough money to buy her a komputa
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 3:52am On Aug 02, 2010
beaf= sicko
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 3:53am On Aug 02, 2010
when giving a b.lowjob, do it with chocolate in your mouth.

then swallow.

ask sauron.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 3:54am On Aug 02, 2010
0hsisi:

Her judgement day is nigh

is that so!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by AloyEmeka8: 3:54am On Aug 02, 2010
[img]http://208.106.250.72/_media/imgs/articles/a99_kelis.jpg[/img]
Tilapia during the Biafran war 1969.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 3:55am On Aug 02, 2010
anyway!

as i was saying before the gorillas jumped in and tried to derail the thread.

other states like ondo, nassarawa, kebbi, etc, should all have ranches that are comparable to obudu.

now, this suggestion clearly wants to make some people jump off a cliff.

what can i say?

go right ahead! wink
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 3:55am On Aug 02, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

[img]http://208.106.250.72/_media/imgs/articles/a99_kelis.jpg[/img]
Tilapia during the Biafran war 1969.

lame

and your post hurts the biafrans more than it hurts me.

didnt i tell you you were daft?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu / The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike / APC Mistakenly Names Chimaroke Nnamani As A Member Of Its Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.