Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,834 members, 7,976,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:51 PM

Guys, Can You Marry A Woman Who Can't Cook? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Can You Marry A Woman Who Can't Cook? (1922 Views)

This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman Who Can't Cook? by nahzyla: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
Saffi:
It’s absolutely disgusting. A slave in disguise of a wife who will worship her king without any say or arguments. Thank God women collect small sense in this decade, we are not accepting the bare minimum from these men anymore, and they’re trying to fight against it.

Lol, its the breadwinning part that really makes me annoyed.

Woman must be breadwinner like her husband but they won't see cooking or cleaning or going to market as husband responsibility.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick / Cheating Partner, Advise How To Deal With Her / What Should I Do To My Ex Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.