Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,110 members, 7,928,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:27 PM

I Was Pretty Close To Leaving Inter Milan But Don't Mind Staying - Ivan Perisic - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was Pretty Close To Leaving Inter Milan But Don't Mind Staying - Ivan Perisic (281 Views)

Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best / Mauricio Pochettino Open To Leaving Paris St-germain If Man Utd Make Approach / Ivan Perisic Joins Bayern Munich On Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Pretty Close To Leaving Inter Milan But Don't Mind Staying - Ivan Perisic by babatrigga(m): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2018
Inter Milan winger Ivan Perisic has revealed that he was on the verge of quitting the club to join Manchester United in the summer of 2017, bust says he has no regrets over turning down the move.

The Croatian emerged as Jose Mourinho's top target that summer as the United boss looked to add a quality wide player to his ranks, but a last-ditch intervention from Inter manager Luciano Spalletti convinced the 29-year-old to stay put.

Speaking to 'FourFourTwo', Perisic has now opened up on the matter, saying that he wasflattered by the interest shown in him by Mourinho.

Read more below

https://www.basenaija.com/2018/12/i-was-pretty-close-to-leaving-inter.html

Source: [url]Basenaija.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Messi Doubtful Suarez Out For Today Clash Against Totteham / UCL Match Preview: Valencia Vs Manchester United / "It's Never Entered My Mind To Leave" - Real Madrid Defender Marcelo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.