Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,472 members, 7,974,915 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:08 PM

Photographer Bolaji Alonge Wed His Wife A Cavalcade Of 20 Tricycle - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photographer Bolaji Alonge Wed His Wife A Cavalcade Of 20 Tricycle - Photos (1676 Views)

GAC Motor gift Davido & wife a brand new GAC motor 2024 GN8 MPV,a wedding gift / Teni Responds To Osagie Alonge's Insulting Comment About Her Over Weight Body / Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photographer Bolaji Alonge Wed His Wife A Cavalcade Of 20 Tricycle - Photos by Babajesu1: 11:02am On Dec 02, 2018
Photographer Bolaji Alonge wed his wife a cavalcade of 20 tricycle In Lagos. The wedding was the topic of the day.
See pictures below

Re: Photographer Bolaji Alonge Wed His Wife A Cavalcade Of 20 Tricycle - Photos by Babajesu1: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2018
More

Re: Photographer Bolaji Alonge Wed His Wife A Cavalcade Of 20 Tricycle - Photos by Babajesu1: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2018
More
Re: Photographer Bolaji Alonge Wed His Wife A Cavalcade Of 20 Tricycle - Photos by haywire07(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2018
Let's take it that due to financial constraints, you took the idea of using Keke. It's called "Tunrning poverty into creativity" or "suffering and smiling"

But adopting this style of dressing as a professional photographer is a shame. You have not only embarrassed your profession but Nigeria in front of a white second- hand evening news paper.

I mean, is this picture from his wedding or as a church boys brigade?

1 Like

Re: Photographer Bolaji Alonge Wed His Wife A Cavalcade Of 20 Tricycle - Photos by derrydinny: 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
na naija mad men full pass
Re: Photographer Bolaji Alonge Wed His Wife A Cavalcade Of 20 Tricycle - Photos by SIMPLYkush: 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
Broke ass idiot, even his Yankee sugarmummy is so broke they had to settle for this...
And nobody should tell me its just for fun, look deeper, they are so broke

1 Like

Re: Photographer Bolaji Alonge Wed His Wife A Cavalcade Of 20 Tricycle - Photos by bolinjkezzy(m): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
Wetin be my own, as long as they are happy
Re: Photographer Bolaji Alonge Wed His Wife A Cavalcade Of 20 Tricycle - Photos by femijay8271(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
My place, should I say they are coming from lekki or Vi passing dat Law School bridge, going straight to Falomo
Re: Photographer Bolaji Alonge Wed His Wife A Cavalcade Of 20 Tricycle - Photos by mankan2k7(m): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
and suddenly nobody is talking about cattle colony again. The dullard think he is doing us but he is doing himself

(1) (Reply)

Davido Pay His Debt To Escape Night Club Owner Richard Nnaji , Praises Him / Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson Shares A Totally Nude Photo Of Himself With An "Exp / Davido Finally Meet Seyi Makinde, Oyo State Governor (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.