Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,458 members, 7,940,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

A Toast To President Obj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Toast To President Obj (1011 Views)

Stop Giving Excuses, Oil Sold For $9 When I Was president, OBJ Tells buhari / Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ / 2011 Elections: Don't Contest For President, Obj Tells Ibb And Buhari - Latest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Toast To President Obj by tade2k2(m): 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2007
grin A Toast to Obasanjo

On this eve of the Nigerian elections ,lets all hail President Obasanjo the most “Patriotic” Nigerian on the planet. He has with his endless vision choosen the best candidate to be our next President. He has screened all the candidates and has decided that some are corrupt, some are not in the interest of the Nation and some are just not competent enough.
I was taught in school that 1+ 1 =2, but Baba Obj has rewritten all the rules of mathematics, science and logical reasoning in his quest to move our country on
He has Patted known treasury looters on the back, Feasted on plates of Amala with godfathers of destruction, His first candidate had a legendry and unbelievable record of corruption that stretches beyond the shores of the Nation to the extent he was the subject of a one hour documentary on foreign TV on how poorly developed his state was despite all the Black gold the area of the country was seating on, the only place with signs of development was the governors official residence with an Heli pad , Olympic size pool and he even went as far as buying a private jet for the state .he moves about in absolute comfort that even Head of states of some developed countries can not boast of. No wonder he entertained the foreign journalist who visited him with one of the most expensive Champagne on the planet. but Baba has always patted him on the back.
The godfather of devilish politics has always boasted that he shares plates of Amala with our Baba, and he is the leading official supplier of garage foot soldiers to soldiers to Papas Deceiving People no wonder he has with his “houseboy” subjected the people of his state to Looting and terror. And to guaranty further “chopping” he is sponsoring his boy to government house despite the boys indictment on charges of hiking the cost of books for school kids to bring out enough “returns“ thank God the booksellers have offered to return some of the loot to the Government.
To top up all this and others too numerous to mention Baba Obj gave us 2 days of holiday to sit at home and prepare our mind for his candidates, some say the holiday was just a way of preventing events that might prove unrewarding to the success of his candidate .
Let me hereby propose a toast that may Baba Obj live long to see the results of both his good and Bad Actions.
Re: A Toast To President Obj by jesusfreak(f): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2007
@TADE2K2

what exactly is your point? because i don't think OBJ's done anything worth toasting to angry

the nigerian situation had gotten worse since 1999 and ure toasting to the man!

he's a selfish farmer who always wants to have his way but he doesnt know that his time is up! have u ever asked yourself why he's shouting vote for yardua? sad

because he wants to be in control even after may 29th! and if u don't know, let me tell u why he declared the 2day holiday, , it s so that he can control the supreme court judgement on atiku,

i keep saying that atiku is no saint but obj should be made to face a tribunal too ASAP! because he's no different from a rouge!
Re: A Toast To President Obj by tade2k2(m): 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2007
Jesusfreak, where is your sense of humour? did you even read the Toast at all?read between the lines.
Re: A Toast To President Obj by Bankole01(m): 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2007
All hail the master rigger and destroyer of his land!

(1) (Reply)

Phcn (nepa) And Election / Shrine 2: Could This Be True Of "spotless" Orji Kalu / Obasanjo's Diversion Of Nigeria's Electricity Generation Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.