Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,736 members, 7,918,268 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:21 AM

Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers (1181 Views)

Pic: When You Tell Your Barber To Spoil Your Life And Career / Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. / showbobo Wan Spoil My Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by blacksta(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2010
A couple were on their honeymoon, lying in bed, about ready to consummate their marriage, when the new bride says to the husband, "I have a confession to make, I'm not a virgin."

The husband replies, "That's no big thing in this day and age."

The wife continues, "Yeah, I've been with one guy."

"Oh yeah? Who was the guy?"

"Tiger Woods."

"Tiger Woods, the golfer?"

"Yeah."

"Well, he's rich, famous and handsome. I can see why you went to bed with him."

The husband and wife then make passionate love.

When they are done, the husband gets up and walks to the telephone.

"What are you doing?" asks the wife.

The husband says, "I'm hungry, I was going to call room service and get something to eat."

"Tiger wouldn't do that."

"Oh yeah? What would Tiger do?"

"He'd come back to bed and do it a second time."

The husband puts down the phone and goes back to bed to make love a second time.

When they finish, he gets up and goes over to the phone. "Now what are you doing?" she asks.

The husband says, "I'm still hungry so I was going to get room service to get something to eat."

"Tiger wouldn't do that."

"Oh yeah? What would Tiger do?"

"He'd come back to bed and do it again."

The guy slams down the phone, goes back to bed, and makes love one more time.

When they finish he's tired and beat. He drags himself over to the phone and starts to dial.

The wife asks, "Are you calling room service?"

"No! I'm calling Tiger Woods. To find out what the par is for this damn hole."
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by StudioCFR(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2010
Gets ready to leave this thread
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by EfemenaXY: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2010
blacksta:

WOW!!

I love this!! - Nice 1 black  grin grin
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by NaijaSisi(f): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2010
yh  grin grin grin u scored wit dis one sta
kudos!
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by cynthoney(f): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2010
finally,something good

kudos blackie, ! cool
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by blacksta(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2010
cynthoney:

finally,something good

kudos blackie, ! cool

Glad you like it - Just Warming up
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by EfemenaXY: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2010
yeah - give us more! more!! more!!!
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by cynthoney(f): 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2010
yeah,we want more,blackie cheesy
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by blacksta(m): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2010
Oya form a queue. grin
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2010
lol, very funny!

Blacksta, this is the best joke I have read so far from you. Nice One. Keep it up. cheesy
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by larayat(f): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2010
yeah.its a nice one
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by Spyker: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2010
blacksta:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
This is the killer blow
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by bibs(f): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2010
now what is the par for this damn joke
*e make sense* grin
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by Kunbee: 1:36am On Jul 31, 2010
Manageable
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by blacksta(m): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2010
;d
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by EfemenaXY: 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2010
blacksta:

;d

so u still dey recycle old jokes ke?

abeg let the thread die im natural death - open a new thread and give us fresh jokes jor! cool
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by blacksta(m): 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2010
which jokes i dey recycle
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by EfemenaXY: 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2010
we don hear am b/4 - no dey resurrect your old thread

just give us fresh jokes now. . .
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by blacksta(m): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2010
Efe - u sef don slack - love don scatter your head

when last did u post a joke - all u know is to be chasing Vicks up and down
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by EfemenaXY: 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2010
Nah man - Efe's in recess!!

But don't make the object (me) the subject - post new jokes jor! grin grin grin
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by blacksta(m): 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2010
Efemena_xy:

Nah man - Efe's in recess!!

Love good sha
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by philip0906(m): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2010
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by blacksta(m): 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2010
philip0906:

why do u have flies on your head - u never baf
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by EfemenaXY: 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2010
^^ hehehe cheesy cheesy
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by philip0906(m): 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2010
blacksta:

why do u have flies on your head - u never baf
undecided
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by blacksta(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2010
philip0906:

undecided

have u baf with soap grin
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by philip0906(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2010
blacksta:

grin grin
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by larayat(f): 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2010
grin grin
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by EfemenaXY: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2010
blacksta:

Razor sharp mouth!!

grin grin grin
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by larayat(f): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2010
Efemena_xy:

Razor sharp mouth!!

grin grin grin
u sha like bashin ppl
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by blacksta(m): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2010
Efemena_xy:

Razor sharp mouth!!

grin grin grin

lately u been saying i get razor mouth  - abeg explain
Re: Get Ready To Spoil Body - Dedicated To Real Yokers by Kunbee: 11:56pm On Aug 23, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pope On Tour / Why Its Good To Drink Beer / Ladies And Microwave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.