Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,062 members, 7,883,687 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

Ladies Pick D Number That Looks Like Him. Guys Pls Stay Outta This Post Pls� - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Pick D Number That Looks Like Him. Guys Pls Stay Outta This Post Pls� (823 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Pick D Number That Looks Like Him. Guys Pls Stay Outta This Post Pls� by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
[color=][/color]

Re: Ladies Pick D Number That Looks Like Him. Guys Pls Stay Outta This Post Pls� by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
No 1.
The guy was just handsome for nothing.
If the brain is empty the relationship is dead.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pick D Number That Looks Like Him. Guys Pls Stay Outta This Post Pls� by lilmax(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
this is crap
Re: Ladies Pick D Number That Looks Like Him. Guys Pls Stay Outta This Post Pls� by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
No 1.
The guy was just handsome for nothing.
If the brain is empty the relationship is dead.
Oh dear...you know this? !
If the BRAIN is EMPTY the relationship is dead... DEFINITELY!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Pick D Number That Looks Like Him. Guys Pls Stay Outta This Post Pls� by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
lilmax:
this is crap
I know dear...You can go to bed.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Pick D Number That Looks Like Him. Guys Pls Stay Outta This Post Pls� by dollytino4real(f): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
this post enter brain wella

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pick D Number That Looks Like Him. Guys Pls Stay Outta This Post Pls� by IamD18: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
Stay off this thread if you are not a virgin.

Only ladies with their hymen intact are needed here, not fairly used ladies.
Re: Ladies Pick D Number That Looks Like Him. Guys Pls Stay Outta This Post Pls� by shortgun(m): 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
No one should expect people to be perfect or complete.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pick D Number That Looks Like Him. Guys Pls Stay Outta This Post Pls� by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
shortgun:
No one should expect people to be perfect or complete.
Only "Prayers" change imperfections,have you forgotten? Or ain't you a Nigerian? We love to pray about everything. lol
Re: Ladies Pick D Number That Looks Like Him. Guys Pls Stay Outta This Post Pls� by shortgun(m): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
EasternDamsel4:

Only "Prayers" change imperfections,have you forgotten? Or ain't you a Nigerian? We love to pray about everything. lol
We are all different and unique in different ways.
There is no way Tony will behave like Chidi.
Just be with someone you can manage their flaws.

The problem is when people pretend to be who they are not or when people "package" to impress others.

(1) (Reply)

Lock The Devil Out Of Your Marriage/relationships / Please I Need Advice / Finally, I Killed A Snake!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.