Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Fraudsters On Nairaland - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudsters On Nairaland (592 Views)

Fraudsters On The Loose During This Covid-19 Lockdown- Be at alert / How To Easily Identify Fraudsters On Different Social Media Platforms / Warning : Beware Of Fraudsters On Localbitcoins.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudsters On Nairaland by tunji1(m): 5:03am On Dec 04, 2018
Good day all,

I never believed that there were fraudsters on this forum until I was swindled of my hard earned money on Friday(30/11/2018). I saw a vacant post for a database administrator and I sent my CV to the email Provided.I was called come and collect an offer letter after I was interviewed on the Phone. A medical test was demanded of which I was asked to pay a certain amount into an account without suspecting that I had been duped.

I had parted with the money before I realized that all was fraud. I ran to my bank but the bank said there was nothing they could do. I want nairaland admins to investigate this case and verify all job posts so that other nairalanders would not be a victim. For further inquiries on this matter,the admins can contact me.

Thanks.
Re: Fraudsters On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 04, 2018
tunji1:
Good day all,

I never believed that there were fraudsters on this forum until I was swindled of my hard earned money on Friday(30/11/2018). I saw a vacant post for a database administrator and I sent my CV to the email Provided.I was called come and collect an offer letter after I was interviewed on the Phone. A medical test was demanded of which I was asked to pay a certain amount into an account without suspecting that I had been duped.

I had parted with the money before I realized that all was fraud. I ran to my bank but the bank said there was nothing they could do. I want nairaland admins to investigate this case and verify all job posts so that other nairalanders would not be a victim. For further inquiries on this matter,the admins can contact me.

Thanks.

Always ask questions. My mom would say, who ask question no dey loss.
We shouldn't allow desperation to becloud our rational mind. No credible employer will employ you without having a face to face interview. Except its a remote role. Pls always ask question. Being jobless is enough, losing money in the quest for a job is a hard pill to swallow.
Re: Fraudsters On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 04, 2018
You can as well drop thier email and moniker to alert potential victims
Re: Fraudsters On Nairaland by servercodes001: 5:18am On Dec 04, 2018
tunji1:
Good day all,

Thanks.

Of course you let yourself to be scammed
Interview on the phone??
Re: Fraudsters On Nairaland by Hoodbilonia: 6:29am On Dec 04, 2018
drop dia accr details

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters On Nairaland by tunji1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
Good day,Please find below their Account Details.
A/C Name:-Omozuapo Blessing
A/C Number:-0224650741
Bank:GTB
Phone Numbers:-08080761097,09050006109,08033146625.

Kindly help me track them down.

Thanks
Re: Fraudsters On Nairaland by Segol: 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
How much was collected from u?

(1) (Reply)

Can A Smoker Punish His Young Son Caught Smoking? (video) / My Experience With A Relative Thief / See How Multinational Joint Taskforce Dealt With Boko Haram Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.