Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,587 members, 7,975,309 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:33 PM

Laugh Out My People. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh Out My People. (710 Views)

These Funny Poses Will Make You Laugh Out Loud (photos) / 40 Funny Robert Mugabe's Quotes That Will Motivate, Make You Laugh Out Loud / Crazily Funny Memes To Make You Laugh Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Out My People. by justino57(m): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
Laugh out my people. 1.Jumping from one girl to another is a way of telling God that you should have come to this world as a frog instead of a human. 2. Our parents will b comparing us wit oda children, as if dangote, otedola bill gate and d rest are not dia mate. 3.That awkward moment when you see identical twins fighting and one of them calls the other ugly. 4.I saw two blind men fighting.. And i shouted am supporting the one holding the stick, both of them ran away 5. I saw i Chinese girl and I was like wow pretty may I have ur number and she replied (sex sex sex free sex to night) I was happy until her friend told me she means 6663629. Lmk 6. I hate shot form of word.. I was chatting with this beautiful course mate of mine den she ask please.. I need ur dick for my ass.. I said what ok am coming with the condom the she replied which condom I mean I need ur dictionary for my assignment.. U bastard 7.One girl posted "everything I touch turns beautiful" then I reply "touch ur face" she block me Sharply. 8.In the book of weed chapter 4vs 16 says many are mad but few run naked 9.She removes my trouser I was silent She removes my belt I was silent She removes my shirt was silent She removes my senglet I was silent When she tried to remove my boxers I shouted Mary are u the only one that will spray ur clothes on that rope.. You no fit. 10.I can't imagine the kind of heartbreak that will make me reject #Eba and Egusi Soup 11.Lol . Doctor will look into ur eyes instead of seeing love he will see malaria and typhoid 12.Wait ooo.......Is it rice to marry someone you meat on Facebook? 13.Pillow Fight Is For Slim Girls Fat Girls Should Use Bag Of Rice. or Bag Of Cement 14. Bless Admin 15.Class teacher and akpos.. Teacher came into class and was like ok student behind my Back am holding two green fruits, what are they ? students mangos. No they are Apple but I like the ur thinking Ok class behind my back am holding two red fruits what are they students. Tomatoes no they are strawberries but I like the way ur thinking.. Akpos has had enough and shouted teacher in my pocket am holding something long and hard.. The teacher was like apkos ur stupid ur useless u are corrupt abi.. Apkos replied (no it is a pencil but I like the way ur thinking.) . To all girls who put money in their bra's. Y'all lucky because it's Azikwe on the note Buhari would have licked your Boobs.

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Short Man Uses Bowl To Enter His Tall Truck (photos, Video) / Hollybratt School Jokes / Funniest Tiktok Videos That Will Get You Laughing Your Eyes Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.