Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

#TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance (46346 Views)

Naira Marley Reacts After Nigerians Slam Him For Holding A Concert / Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex / Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by Emmaonowu1: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
hahahahahahhhaahahahah ....... Freeze should stop speaking English and reply Akpororo his fellow comedian ..... let him stop spiritualizing it, many souls came to see akpororo and got converted that same day....... am waiting for more attacks on him by Akparoro...
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by Unik3030: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
Laredojohn:
Am sure they didn't invite Evangelist Mike Bamiloye this year because he kicked against the use of circular comedians as attractions to a supposed church event... I believe if they had adhered to that, this wouldn't have happened
just imagine the joke Christianity has turned to!!! we now have comedians grace the pulpit because we want more people to come n drop their money. n no time people will say these conmen are working for God. comedian on d pulpit, Christianity is now a joke

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by ozento: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
freeze shud shut up his dirty mouth.
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by MorataFC: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
In summary; what did he say??
I wonder oh, my brother grin
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by encryptjay(m): 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
LoL, this daddy freeze is grandiloquent sha. It's better to hack him to pieces than to annihilate someone with these vocabs grin
The experience has been compromised; some just go there for attendance sake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by Glink2018(m): 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
sassiemyk:
Truth Daddy Freeze should stop responding to every riff Raff that calls his name. He has spoken the truth. You don't expect the truth to be easily accepted by every fool in d street if not Christ wouldn't have been killed in d first place. That akpororo has made some money does not give him sense or make him educated or wise. Speak ur truth and let the wise pick it.finito

Now you know you are biased in your submission...akpororoh hammered or abused your demonic-sent preacher , you said he shouldn't answer him, because you Know that akpororoh also has a platform to rubbish his devilish ministry, if he face him . but if it's about some great men of God that have took time to built their reputation for decades , you will be in support.... wisdom in costly.

Be assured that akpororoh will respond back to your perverted and demasilic 's preachers innuendos ....

Blind leading blind , you shall all perish in a ditch without remedy....
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by fyneboi79(m): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
goldbim:
First half of this match is over...second half .....loading cheesy. ..Akpororo 1-1 Daddy freeze... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Just an Observation.,.freeze can speak English sha cheesy cheesy...
Freeze is the actual messiah in Nigeria religious blackmail

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by fyneboi79(m): 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
Glink2018:

Now you know you are biased in your submission...akpororoh hammered or abused your demonic-sent preacher , you said he shouldn't answer him, because you Know that akpororoh also has a platform to rubbish his devilish ministry, if he face him . but if it's about some great men of God that have took time to built their reputation for decades , you will be in support.... wisdom in costly.

Be assured that akpororoh will respond back to your perverted and demasilic 's preachers innuendos ....

Blind leading blind , you shall all perish in a ditch without remedy....
Foul spotted
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by Glink2018(m): 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
Vtrd:

Let the pastors attack him like some of them have been doing.

Wetin concern akpororo?

Wetin consign daddy freeze too....
I'm sure, he has a mission from the pit of hell to do what he's doing...

If you know you know....
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by Glink2018(m): 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
fyneboi79:
Foul spotted

Idiots quoting....
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by bigboluet(m): 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
Funniest part is that Daddy Freeze followers will take his word too serious that he will lead them astray. I remember he said he was paying his tithe while going against it in public... You see why Buhari called Nigerian youths lazy? Yeah because they always want to hear what will be pleasant to their ears and favour them.

God knows how to bless his Men... Even if the congregation pays him tithe or not.

Proverbs 18:16 A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.

Irrespective of people tithe, oyedepo, adeboye and co will still be rich because of their anointing.

3 Likes

Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by fyneboi79(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
Glink2018:

Idiots quoting....
May Lord Holohii of great olilioma clan disable your miserable existence in the hands of fake pastors but consume your entire generation
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by jconsulting(f): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
This issue of tithing to my own opinion ,I think is born out f jealousy, Number one ,is my money and I do what I like with it irrespective of what pastor says , Number two, my paying of tithe is personal is a covenant between me and my God so why making a mountain out of mole hill, Malachi 3:10 says it all ,I think I can read and God has given me grace to understand what I read.
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by uchennamani(m): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
In summary; what did he say??
Go back to school
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
akkard:
You media people should always try to carry the exact words of someone and not twist things jux to get traffic.
I was Live @The Experience and Akpororo never called anyone's name.
He said "Tithing has been working for him since 8yrs and someone from somewhere will be telling him to stop what has been creating ways for him."

He was referring to Daddy Freeze, please. I was there too. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
encryptjay:
LoL, this daddy freeze is grandiloquent sha. It's better to hack him to pieces than to annihilate someone with these vocabs grin
The experience has been compromised; some just go there for attendance sake.

Very true. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by Heavance(m): 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
How will Akpororo or whatever his name is, how will he understand this big words from Freeze?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by pek(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
Laredojohn:
Am sure they didn't invite Evangelist Mike Bamiloye this year because he kicked against the use of circular comedians as attractions to a supposed church event... I believe if they had adhered to that, this wouldn't have happened
secular not circular
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by Glink2018(m): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
fyneboi79:
May Lord Holohii of great olilioma clan disable your miserable existence in the hands of fake pastors but consume your entire generation

Whosoever bless me shall be blessed , whosoever curse me shall be curse..

Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee:

You better don't put yourself and your linage in trouble.
Be warned!
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by Innobee99(m): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
Vtrd:

Altleast, freeze is fighting for an ideal.

What is akporo fighting for? He is fighting for the stipends he get like a warri man.
He is attacking freeze because he feels he can't offer him anything.
If freeze was a multi millionaire, he would not dare attack him.

Greedy warri man. na only food dem sabi.
If someone is to be critized based on wealth, then nobody will talk I'll abt the President....

If men of God are thieves, let God judge them on the last day not Fridge.... Sorry... Freeze
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by UrVillagePpl: 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
dabrin:
GistMore.com

Daddy Freeze has reacted to comedian, Akpororo's attack on him during his performance at #TheExperience13, a Christian musical concert which took place in Lagos yesterday December 7th.

During his performance, Akpororo said if he were to be a pastor, he would have an annoying anointing that can turn people like Daddy Freeze into a wall gecko so he would stop talking and become harmless.

Daddy Freeze in his response said, 'Akpororo's resplendent display of utter ignorance could have been avoided, should the church have chosen not to employ the services of what would be regarded in civilized climes as a circus clown, to minister on the pulpit'.

Read his full response below...

Read more here >> https://gistmore.com/theexperience13-daddy-freeze-reacts-after-akpororo-slam-him-during-performance

I told akpos, he Neva listen..

freeze this English ehh. no b here oo

pls can smbd help me summarize it., coz am lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by kay29000(m): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
akkard:
You media people should always try to carry the exact words of someone and not twist things jux to get traffic.
I was Live @The Experience and Akpororo never called anyone's name.
He said "Tithing has been working for him since 8yrs and someone from somewhere will be telling him to stop what has been creating ways for him."

He called Daddy Freeze's name... Go to Instablog page and watch the short clip.

1 Like

Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by calculator123(m): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
UrVillagePpl:

I told akpos, he Neva listen..

freeze this English ehh. no b here oo

pls can smbd help me summarize it., coz am lost
in summary, freeze simply said akpororo is ignorant about the Bible and shouldn't join the crowd to make decisions based on what the pastor says rather he should read that Bible and gain knowledge. He was also disappointed in the church for bringing a secular comedian who is ignorant knowledge wise about tithe to discuss such on the pulpit. if you ask me Freeze is right

3 Likes

Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by Laredojohn(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
pek:
secular not circular
Thx

1 Like

Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by Jaqenhghar: 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
Everything in Niggeria is a joke
Politics
Health
Infrastructure
Education
Religion
So called giant of Afrika
SMH
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
English a na ari Ibe ya elu.. undecided
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by sassiemyk: 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
Obviously you are too daft to even read and understand "Queen Primer" talk more the Bible. If only you had brains in your head I'd have loved to teach u a little of d holy book but obviously you diresgard the death of Christ yet u call urself a Christian. Sheeple u are and if u don't wake up and stay woke u may die a Sheeple. Ignorance is not an excuse before the law

Blind leading blind , you shall all perish in a ditch without remedy....[/quote]
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by zabuur: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
olasco2035:
if u know that u don't know the meaning of paedolalia...gather here let's av a meeting

Do u know that if u Google paedolalia, it'll take u to freeze and apororo
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
Donald95:
undecided

I have not been following since so, these English is putting more confusion on me.

My question is this, America, Germany and most European countries are less religious,and cultured and yet we Religious and cultured Country with Largest church, Many Powerful men of God e.t.c but we tend to always run to their country for greener pastures instead of Running to God or Men of God

Why
epp us ask o... And the way all these guys are quick to insult if you question their pastors, you'll wonder if they take insult lessons in church and they just feel they will surely make heaven. I'm a Christian but one who thinks and not just follow some set of rules blindly.
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
Fraust40:

Once upon a time, he was your Pastor.
well he woke up and learned more than the teacher.
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by Cherez: 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
Honestly, freeze should take a chill.
Some or most of these pastors are real.
Imagine such a program organised free.
I will sow my seed towards this kind of project that sells Nigeria and unites us.
Pastor Adefarasin is a GREAT MAN, I attended this event and I can tell you I'm impressed.
Magazines I'm sure worth over N2k were given free too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) / Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married / Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.