Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

#TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance (46345 Views)

Naira Marley Reacts After Nigerians Slam Him For Holding A Concert / Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex / Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
Jac007:
This devil knows the Bible so well

I'm sure it's your pastor(scammer) who taught you to call wisdom as "devil" and stupidity as "redemption" stupidly go and sow your seed to your pastor's kitchen, fool.
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by limitless777(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
Segunade10:
Mercy Johnson Surprise Her Husband As They Make Love & Celebrate In Matching outfit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx_6tLo5hWM

Watch Tiwa Savage's Son Shaku Shaku Dance At His Christmas Party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TT0r4FGNQ0

did U say "make love"
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by Beke2020: 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
Christian maturity is in words. Mind your choice of word. No true Christian will attack his fellow Christian brother in public. Study your bible and ask the holy spirit for guidance
INDUSTRIALFAN:
epp us ask o... And the way all these guys are quick to insult if you question their pastors, you'll wonder if they take insult lessons in church and they just feel they will surely make heaven. I'm a Christian but one who thinks and not just follow some set of rules blindly.
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by zarakikenpa(m): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
[/b]good question
Donald95:
undecided

I have not been following since so, these English is putting more confusion on me.

[b] My question is this, America, Germany and most European countries are less religious,and cultured and yet we Religious and cultured Country with Largest church, Many Powerful men of God e.t.c but we tend to always run to their country for greener pastures instead of Running to God or Men of God

Why
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by Hahjascho(m): 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
Donald95:
undecided

I have not been following since so, these English is putting more confusion on me.

My question is this, America, Germany and most European countries are less religious,and cultured and yet we Religious and cultured Country with Largest church, Many Powerful men of God e.t.c but we tend to always run to their country for greener pastures instead of Running to God or Men of God

Why

Nigeria is highly favoured, she has got what an ordinary nation could have gotten to stand ,be a world pace setter ,role model to other nation and rule the world. BUT THE GREAT WEAPON AND STRATEGIC SETTINGS, nurtured by Nigerians are being used NEGATIVELY. It literally means proper utilization of available resources and information is null without the application of informed right mindset ,self discovery and unity.

That's the reason most foreign countries not even as endowed in all ramifications as Nigeria stand out strongly.
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by solablings(f): 5:54am On Dec 09, 2018
Riversides2003:

Madam which type of borehole do you still I think am interested

Chat me up thru whatsapp number on my signature.
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by olumydey(m): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2018
olasco2035:
if u know that u don't know the meaning of paedolalia...gather here let's av a meeting
am still searching all d available dictionary for the meaning o.. Maybe Freeze just invented the word himself
Re: #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
Beke2020:
Christian maturity is in words. Mind your choice of word. No true Christian will attack his fellow Christian brother in public. Study your bible and ask the holy spirit for guidance
asking questions and requiring answers is in no way an attack. Even Jesus was asked questions including in terms of money and he gave very reasonable and patient answers and he was and is the son of God so who is the pastor that he shouldn't be questioned for practices we do not understand or agree with? When we ask questions you tell us to ask the holy spirit so then what is the point of the pastor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". / Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) / Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.