Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Uber Driver Tackles His Female Passenger For Refusing To Greet Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uber Driver Tackles His Female Passenger For Refusing To Greet Him (917 Views)

2 Russian Women Beat Man To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Them / Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Driver Tackles His Female Passenger For Refusing To Greet Him by Jenniferblog(f): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
Uber driver tackles his female passenger for refusing to greet him

Wonders never shall end. Can you imagine this Uber driver telling his passenger that she must greet him before he moves

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/uber-driver-tackles-his-female-passenger-for-refusing-to-greet-him-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Uber Driver Tackles His Female Passenger For Refusing To Greet Him by Jenniferblog(f): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
More
Re: Uber Driver Tackles His Female Passenger For Refusing To Greet Him by bigtt76(f): 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Uber Driver Tackles His Female Passenger For Refusing To Greet Him by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
angry

Nor vex I did not read the Post but let me comment, that man should have not beat his girlfriend like that.

The girl her own should hear something, both of them should try and sell the car to avoid problem.
Re: Uber Driver Tackles His Female Passenger For Refusing To Greet Him by Made4naijablog: 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Uber Driver Tackles His Female Passenger For Refusing To Greet Him by Gisters: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
sad
Re: Uber Driver Tackles His Female Passenger For Refusing To Greet Him by Iamicekid(m): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
Some people just lack etiquette, watein dey there good day how is work today and unna go dey go easily... I book uber every time and I greet them even when I get to my destination I still tell them Thank u, it no dey comot anything from you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Tackles His Female Passenger For Refusing To Greet Him by Tamarapetty(f): 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
What's she still doing in the car??
Re: Uber Driver Tackles His Female Passenger For Refusing To Greet Him by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
Iamicekid:
Some people just lack etiquette, watein dey there good day how is work today and we unna go dey go easily... I book uber every time and I greet them even when I get to my destination I still tell them Thank u, it no dey comot anything from you
Its not about lack of etiquette, i might see u and have something else bothering my mind. D instant u say good morning, it will draw my attention to it and i will immediately reply d greeting. He is completely wrong, na to come down remain o
Re: Uber Driver Tackles His Female Passenger For Refusing To Greet Him by Iamicekid(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
gloria34:
Its not about lack of etiquette, i might see u and have something else bothering my mind. D instant u say good morning, it will draw my attention to it and i will immediately reply d greeting. He is completely wrong, na to come down remain o

That’s it am a regular uber rider, the uber driver is always the first to greet so for the man to be that angry that means he has greeted the woman severally and the woman doesn’t answer, you know some people will always think that cause you are working in that kind of place you are not up to there level which is not truth cause seriously when I engage in words with my drivers during my rides you hear all sort of stories from them some will say a customer will just talk to them anyhow like they are nothing
Re: Uber Driver Tackles His Female Passenger For Refusing To Greet Him by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
Iamicekid:

That’s it am a regular uber rider, the uber driver is always the first to greet so for the man to be that angry that means he has greeted the woman severally and the woman doesn’t answer, you know some people will always think that cause you are working in that kind of place you are not up to there level which is not truth cause seriously when I engage in words with my drivers during my rides you hear all sort of stories from them some will say a customer will just talk to them anyhow like they are nothing
Well neither of us were there but i know how some people act towards these people and its very wrong. I just hope we change our attitude
Re: Uber Driver Tackles His Female Passenger For Refusing To Greet Him by Hoodbilonia: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
ok o
mistah hubar
Re: Uber Driver Tackles His Female Passenger For Refusing To Greet Him by Made4naijablog: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Nnewi Under Attack From Robbers (photos) / Pregnant Woman Dies, 16 Others Missing As Boat Capsizes In Lagos (Photos) / See How A 1st Wife Sends Her 7-yr-old Daughter To Kill 2nd Wife’s 3-day-old Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.